Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 1111 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 577 1077 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 16663
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15523

    Wow, I'm so sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to agree with you but she continues to text me with harassing statements. She also said that she's going to post a message herself. Could this be it?

    I M.
    Can you show us the full entire text messages?? I'm sorry to hear that!!

  2. #15522

    ChanceTaker441

    Quote Originally Posted by ChanceTaker441  [View Original Post]
    She asked me for similar photo request. For her safety reasons I never questioned it. I never sent a deposit but definitely saw her. She is a high alert girl. Is a bit paranoid. But great in bed for sure. Seems like she was just on high alert on your behavior maybe? From being so defensive?
    This person is 100% a scammer. Check their post history. He's most likely the person behind the ad in question. See my post in the rip off section. Do not trust anything ChanceTaker441 posts.

  3. #15521

    Not Really

    Quote Originally Posted by ChanceTaker441  [View Original Post]
    She asked me for similar photo request. For her safety reasons I never questioned it. I never sent a deposit but definitely saw her. She is a high alert girl. Is a bit paranoid. But great in bed for sure. Seems like she was just on high alert on your behavior maybe? From being so defensive?
    I'd love to agree with you but she continues to text me with harassing statements. She also said that she's going to post a message herself. Could this be it?

    I M.

  4. #15520

    She's a very hot one

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    But also very strange. Contacted this one today. Definitely liked her pictures. Set up a meeting. Arrived, and she wouldn't come to the door. Text her letting her know that I just knocked and she wanted me to take a picture of her door while standing in front of it. When I questioned her, she went off about me being a cop and being weird and a stalker.

    Can't say she's a ripoff, but once I was there, she wanted me to send a $100 deposit. She never said anything about a deposit when we were setting up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/709419547237
    She asked me for similar photo request. For her safety reasons I never questioned it. I never sent a deposit but definitely saw her. She is a high alert girl. Is a bit paranoid. But great in bed for sure. Seems like she was just on high alert on your behavior maybe? From being so defensive?

  5. #15519

    Very Hot Looking. . .

    But also very strange. Contacted this one today. Definitely liked her pictures. Set up a meeting. Arrived, and she wouldn't come to the door. Text her letting her know that I just knocked and she wanted me to take a picture of her door while standing in front of it. When I questioned her, she went off about me being a cop and being weird and a stalker.

    Can't say she's a ripoff, but once I was there, she wanted me to send a $100 deposit. She never said anything about a deposit when we were setting up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/709419547237
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1395.jpg‎  

  6. #15518

    All back up

    Quote Originally Posted by Costaman  [View Original Post]
    Links are dead. Guess you made the right decision.
    All back up. To be clear, I'm not saying I know for sure they are scams, seems fishy though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bright **** in TOWN For You.jpg‎   Pretty and petite🫶🏽 I am real and don’t play any games.jpg‎   Slim and pretty😻 wet 💦 and discreet .jpg‎  

  7. #15517
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantzen  [View Original Post]
    The three links seem to point to the same general location. Safe? Experiences? (I went, got very strange vibes, and departed.) Great pics, but.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/520634846187

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/411679930825

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/304822175409
    Quote Originally Posted by Costaman  [View Original Post]
    Links are dead. Guess you made the right decision.
    So, at the time you posted this they had reposted the same ads. Looks like the new ones are gone for now too. Here are the photos to look out for.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-01-30 1130312.jpg‎  

  8. #15516
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantzen  [View Original Post]
    The three links seem to point to the same general location. Safe? Experiences? (I went, got very strange vibes, and departed.) Great pics, but.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/520634846187

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/411679930825

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/304822175409
    Links are dead. Guess you made the right decision.

  9. #15515

    Same Person / Safe?

    The three links seem to point to the same general location. Safe? Experiences? (I went, got very strange vibes, and departed.) Great pics, but.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/520634846187

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/411679930825

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/304822175409

  10. #15514

    Link dead

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear2021  [View Original Post]
    After several attempts to see Honey she finally came through for me. We met for a car date. She was very friendly and easy going. She has a nice body. Perky tits with hard nipples and her clit is very pretty as well. She seemed into it. I will attempt to repeat.
    Link is already dead. Could you share new link or contact number? DM is great also. Thanks in advance!

  11. #15513

    I finally got me some Honey!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreekFreak1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/900478512809

    I met with Honey before when she was hosting at hotel and I want it to meet again tonight. She said that she is doing only car fun so I offer her to pay for the hotel and of course pay for the service. She agreed to that and I send her money for the hotel and she ghosted me after that, did not reply to any of my messages.
    After several attempts to see Honey she finally came through for me. We met for a car date. She was very friendly and easy going. She has a nice body. Perky tits with hard nipples and her clit is very pretty as well. She seemed into it. I will attempt to repeat.

  12. #15512
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Though there are probably a number of inquiring minds who would like to know, so you _could_ just post it. Though of course then you run the risk of getting yelled at for overpaying.
    $200/ half hour. Wouldn't pay that much again. Honestly $160 is usually my cap, but she was the only one out of six I messaged that time that responded.

  13. #15511
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayBillClay  [View Original Post]
    Which is jade? Thanks for Info!!
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/723628652078

    The brunette here, the one with the dyed red hair is Kelli.

  14. #15510
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizza1298  [View Original Post]
    How did you only have the couch in a suite?
    Bed was not offered, don't know why, didn't ask.

  15. #15509

    I sure hope nobody does this

    This is the most obnoxious scam I've seen in a while. The only way to contact her is by subscribing to her OF. I hope nobody is stupid enough to fall for this.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jade

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape