Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 1111 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 578 1078 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 16663
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15508
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarzanwi  [View Original Post]
    What did she set you back?

    If you don't want to publicly post you can message me.

    Thanks!
    Though there are probably a number of inquiring minds who would like to know, so you _could_ just post it. Though of course then you run the risk of getting yelled at for overpaying.

  2. #15507

    $$?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dfm101  [View Original Post]
    Met at a reasonable hotel, only had the couch in the suite to play on. Everything was covered, and she really didn't get in to anything, but she's one of the most attractive girls I've seen in Madison, so it averaged out to OK.
    What did she set you back?

    If you don't want to publicly post you can message me.

    Thanks!

  3. #15506

    Which is which?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dfm101  [View Original Post]
    Met at a reasonable hotel, only had the couch in the suite to play on. Everything was covered, and she really didn't get in to anything, but she's one of the most attractive girls I've seen in Madison, so it averaged out to OK.
    Which is jade? Thanks for Info!!

  4. #15505
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfm101  [View Original Post]
    Met at a reasonable hotel, only had the couch in the suite to play on. Everything was covered, and she really didn't get in to anything, but she's one of the most attractive girls I've seen in Madison, so it averaged out to OK.
    How did you only have the couch in a suite?

  5. #15504
    Quote Originally Posted by Divin432  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing a UTR for about 6 months. She's interested in a gangbang. She's pretty good looking in her in thirties. Pm for details.

    Tentative date is 02/15/2024 if enough people sign up otherwise we'll do it on 02/16/2025.

    Pm for details.
    I notice you post in different forum cities, so where is the location? Also, I never received any pm details you mention.

  6. #15503

    Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Acajtr222  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to East Washington Cherry and been taken care of ok. I've never tried any of the Asians advertising on Skip. I know the photos are all fake but wondering how the service has been? Are any of them better than others? Any I should avoid? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
    There is no guarantee of anything other than CFS, as the workers are independents (sort of) who tour the USA. All extras need to be negotiated in person typically. You could end up with a cute 30's or a fat 50's age / size wise. No way to know unless someone posts a review.

    They stick around from anywhere from 5 days to 3 weeks or so.

    There was a pretty good one here in December; She might be back in the spring.

  7. #15502
    Quote Originally Posted by Acajtr222  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to East Washington Cherry and been taken care of ok. I've never tried any of the Asians advertising on Skip. I know the photos are all fake but wondering how the service has been? Are any of them better than others? Any I should avoid? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
    All the Asian hotel / apartment girls are now run out of the place where they "leave the light on for you". I've had very varied encounters there from awesome to horrible. Grannies to spinners. Typically the girl will be there for two week stretches. The price always seems to be the same no matter what ad you follow. I even had one ad that asked for more, but when I texted them the price dropped to the normal price. I "think" they there may be multiple rooms / girls there and which booker you use may change who you get. I've also had more than one experience that there were two girls in the room when I arrived. You can heavily negotiate the added fee for the second one, but it's usually not worth it.

    Let us know how your excursion goes!

  8. #15501

    Asians

    I've been going to East Washington Cherry and been taken care of ok. I've never tried any of the Asians advertising on Skip. I know the photos are all fake but wondering how the service has been? Are any of them better than others? Any I should avoid? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

  9. #15500

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Pizza1298  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a successful encounter with Jade?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/723628652078
    Met at a reasonable hotel, only had the couch in the suite to play on. Everything was covered, and she really didn't get in to anything, but she's one of the most attractive girls I've seen in Madison, so it averaged out to OK.

  10. #15499
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizza1298  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a successful encounter with Jade?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/723628652078
    Jesus, is that Arena Jade? I think it's been 7 years since I saw her. The brunette in the ad has a very familiar face. But maybe I'm just hoping, because AJ was awesome.

  11. #15498

    Sensual message?

    Had an morning appointment and showed up but then didn't hear back. Drove off and heard back. Went to see what they look like just to put me at ease, since I had been eyeing them out.

    Honestly, waste of time. Not worth it. Nothing is discussed via phone but then in person either upsells or lies. Pics are not the same person the 2 different ad's has fake pics.

    Waste of time. Would just go to a AMP.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/739142122494

  12. #15497
    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonMonger  [View Original Post]
    Hey guy. I saw her. It was about 3 or 4 years ago. At the Red Roof inn. She did not rob me which was awesome. She had very long sagging pendulous tits. She was nice. Took instruction well. It was a little bit Smokey in the room. She recommended that if I see someone and like them I stick with them and don't try other new people. At the time I think it was either 100 or 120 for the half.
    You had me at pendulous tits.

  13. #15496

    Jade

    Anyone have a successful encounter with Jade?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/723628652078

  14. #15495

    Utr interested in a Gb

    I have been seeing a UTR for about 6 months. She's interested in a gangbang. She's pretty good looking in her in thirties. Pm for details.

    Tentative date is 02/15/2024 if enough people sign up otherwise we'll do it on 02/16/2025.

    Pm for details.

  15. #15494

    I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by SjAnderson2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I'd love to hear feedback if you have.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/782126931072
    Hey guy. I saw her. It was about 3 or 4 years ago. At the Red Roof inn. She did not rob me which was awesome. She had very long sagging pendulous tits. She was nice. Took instruction well. It was a little bit Smokey in the room. She recommended that if I see someone and like them I stick with them and don't try other new people. At the time I think it was either 100 or 120 for the half.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape