Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 136 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 186 236 636 1136 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 22148
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20123
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveToCum420  [View Original Post]
    We all have our type but sheesh, not understanding the hype on this one 🤣129315;.
    Yeah, I've learned you really have to be careful with reviews from other mongers. I've seen guys hype up a girl so I'll set up a meeting to see her too. Then once I get there I'm like "what they fuck were those guys talking about. ".

    Just have to remember everyone has a different type and different standards.

  2. #20122

    Bars in akron

    Quote Originally Posted by Boonniee99  [View Original Post]
    I sometimes read comments saying that you can get better looking girls at bars then the girls from skip the games. I have bad luck picking up girls at bars. Would I have an easier time if I went to a shitty hole in the wall bar? Are they easier to get laid? I'm not picky on how she looks I just want to get laid. Any places that anyone can recommend?

    Are Akron bars any better?
    I once went to a bar in Akron on Brittain Rd and tallmadge around the corner from the old Jen's den (screwed a lotta girls out of there) it was called the lantern or lamppost or something like that, it's still there I met a girl there one night got a bbj in my truck and we got a room in streetsboro and I banged her (I lived in Ravenna at the time and I couldn't take her home, my ex was there) it's a little hole in the wall, you might want to try your luck there, worked well for me.

  3. #20121
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyek  [View Original Post]
    Personally I wouldn't want to see her anyway. For sure not my type.
    We all have our type but sheesh, not understanding the hype on this one 🤣129315;.

  4. #20120
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1515

    Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeHouse55  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/215027176915

    Coms were good. Set up for next day. A few hours before double checked we were still good. She said yes. Hop in car and ask for address. Crickets. Cricket. More crickets. Drove around for an hour hoping she was just busy. Still crickets.

    Not even an apology or excuse. Just ghosted. Feels bad after the hype and vouchers. Dang.
    Personally I wouldn't want to see her anyway. For sure not my type.

  5. #20119

    Shay. The Ghost

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/215027176915

    Coms were good. Set up for next day. A few hours before double checked we were still good. She said yes. Hop in car and ask for address. Crickets. Cricket. More crickets. Drove around for an hour hoping she was just busy. Still crickets.

    Not even an apology or excuse. Just ghosted. Feels bad after the hype and vouchers. Dang.

  6. #20118

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudewhereis  [View Original Post]
    You wouldn't be the one she mention where the girl she brought over took his wallet? LOL.
    Wasn't me.

  7. #20117

    Blair

    To those of you who wanted to see Blair, she's back posting an ad on STG:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...d/993570365747

  8. #20116
    Never mind. I went and saw Shay LOL, will definitely repeat in a week or so. She was a lot of fun.

  9. #20115
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayMan52  [View Original Post]
    Yep, she's fun. She has been ill and put on some weight (don't care). Saw her several times. Had double with her and a AA friend of hers. I'll be going back when I get time.
    You wouldn't be the one she mention where the girl she brought over took his wallet? LOL.

  10. #20114
    Brittany will be in Cleveland tomarrow Jan. 30.

    If you need number message me.

  11. #20113
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMan119  [View Original Post]
    Saw Shay today, and enjoyed my time. Currently in W130/71 area, living with sister in basement temporarily.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/215027176915

    100 BBBJCIM, ok area, dumpy basement, but safe. She is super nice, just trying to make ends meet, does this for money for her kids. Wasn't rushed and she seems to enjoy it, allows greek if you're into that. Expect to come out smelling a little of pot. Any other questions let me know. Will meet up again. Quoted bbbj100/ QV150/ HHR200/ HR250.
    Damn. I wanted to see her awhile ago too and then she disappeared. But idk about 200 for a hh. Seems super steep. 140 at most I would give her.

  12. #20112

    Taylor

    For all the fans of massage by Anna but frustrated at her $$ there's always Taylor. Yes, she's in Akron but worth a visit. I've seen her on several occasions, pics are accurate, safe neighborhood.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...e/204768831779

  13. #20111

    Shay (vouch)

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMan119  [View Original Post]
    Saw Shay today, and enjoyed my time. Currently in W130/71 area, living with sister in basement temporarily.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/215027176915

    100 BBBJCIM, ok area, dumpy basement, but safe. She is super nice, just trying to make ends meet, does this for money for her kids. Wasn't rushed and she seems to enjoy it, allows greek if you're into that. Expect to come out smelling a little of pot. Any other questions let me know. Will meet up again. Quoted bbbj100/ QV150/ HHR200/ HR250.
    I'll vouch for Shay, Excellent BBBJCIMNSNQ, I've been seeing Shay for the past 2.5 years or so.

    All penetration covered IFAIK as always YMMV.

  14. #20110

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMan119  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her a bit on Sunday trying to meet, said she was around 311 in Carslile township. Went crickets on me after asking about a car date, but she was also in the middle of a work call at 730 pm? Will try again since she is local and seemed friendly enough.
    I have contacted (and been ghosted) three times by her when she lived over by the zoo. She was a good to set up with then didn't answer when it was go time, or had a 'WORK MEETING".

    I suspect she schedules with a few or more then ghosts / cancels the others in the same time slot.

    I won't again especially now that she's farther away from me.

  15. #20109

    Shay

    Saw Shay today, and enjoyed my time. Currently in W130/71 area, living with sister in basement temporarily.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/215027176915

    100 BBBJCIM, ok area, dumpy basement, but safe. She is super nice, just trying to make ends meet, does this for money for her kids. Wasn't rushed and she seems to enjoy it, allows greek if you're into that. Expect to come out smelling a little of pot. Any other questions let me know. Will meet up again. Quoted bbbj100/ QV150/ HHR200/ HR250.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape