Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 144 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 194 244 644 1144 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 22139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19994

    What bars to get laid easy

    I sometimes read comments saying that you can get better looking girls at bars then the girls from skip the games. I have bad luck picking up girls at bars. Would I have an easier time if I went to a shitty hole in the wall bar? Are they easier to get laid? I'm not picky on how she looks I just want to get laid. Any places that anyone can recommend?

    Are Akron bars any better?

  2. #19993
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekGod19  [View Original Post]
    I saw Camille about 5 years ago and she was using the same pics. They were probably only 10 years old then. https://www.adultlook.com/p/3089897.

    Nice enough girl and gets the job done, but way older, heavier, uglier, etc. This lifestyle ages them fast and hard.
    Agree. Saw her several years ago when she was using the same photos she is posting now. If she updated her photos, her business would definitely take a dive.

  3. #19992

    Camille Duval

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack136  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either recently? Do they still look similar to their pictures? Can you inbox me, I have further questions.
    I saw Camille about 5 years ago and she was using the same pics. They were probably only 10 years old then. https://www.adultlook.com/p/3089897.

    Nice enough girl and gets the job done, but way older, heavier, uglier, etc. This lifestyle ages them fast and hard.

  4. #19991

    Amber in Ridgeville area?

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMerchant  [View Original Post]
    LOL, post is already down.
    Is this the Amber you are talking about? I'm curious as well. Don't recall seeing her post before.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...e/853114196722

  5. #19990

    Melissa Foxx or Camile Duvall

    Has anyone seen either recently? Do they still look similar to their pictures? Can you inbox me, I have further questions.

  6. #19989
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMerchant  [View Original Post]
    LOL, post is already down.
    She's been around for a while and has reviews on multiple sites.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amber-es...eveland-442346

  7. #19988
    LOL, post is already down.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMan119  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see Amber before out in lorain / elyria?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...e/596264569218

    I don't recall ever seeing her posts in the past but she is back. Curious on intel.

  8. #19987

    Amber in Elyria?

    Anyone ever see Amber before out in lorain / elyria?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...e/596264569218

    I don't recall ever seeing her posts in the past but she is back. Curious on intel.

  9. #19986

    Avon

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleJimmy  [View Original Post]
    You may want to search previous comments. It has been reported that she is disgusting with a trach!! Better options out there.
    Thanks for pointing that out! Although as far as there being better options out there, I'm not so sure about that when it comes to independent providers in Lorain County. They're as rare as hen's teeth.

  10. #19985

    Avon.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveTheLoose  [View Original Post]
    You may want to search previous comments. It has been reported that she is disgusting with a trach!! Better options out there.

  11. #19984

    Asians

    I keep seeing a lot ads for Asians. They all seem to be in same city near the airport. Has anyone ever checked them out?

    Few examples below:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...a/560411182900

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...3/074122273612

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...y/051104965490

    I have been to blue sky and blue spa was looking for something different that is bb.

  12. #19983

    What's a reasonable cost?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodFellow  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her before and she has good oral skills at a reasonable costs. Nice lady with a respiratory issue; but, overall trusting and worth a visit for oral activity.
    What's her rate for a BBBJCIM? She looks decent enough for such activities!

  13. #19982

    Yes i have

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveTheLoose  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her before and she has good oral skills at a reasonable costs. Nice lady with a respiratory issue; but, overall trusting and worth a visit for oral activity.

  14. #19981
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveTheLoose  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once about a year and a half ago and she looked pretty rundown. Sh3 was friendly and willing to please. Head game was pretty good, and no prob with BBBJCIM but that's all I was going to stick around for. Let us know if you venture.

  15. #19980

    Avon

    Has anybody seen this one in Avon?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elyri...n/340086040589

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape