Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 62 of 366 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 5485
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #4570
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeBitten  [View Original Post]
    Relax has become my go to place. Saw Ella a couple days ago. Fun times. Started with a rim job with 69. Finished off with covered missionary. Not sure if she was faking, but we both came at the same time. Ella's got a tight, smaller body and a great attitude. I would ask for her again.
    Relax is also my go to now. I have other places much closer to me. But I like the idea that Relax keeps the same girls working and not rotating line ups. So I can at least try to request a specific girl each time I go. Another important thing is the place is CLEAN. Showers and rooms are clean and without mold.

    I do have to try Lanes. I went there once about 8 years ago and got shut out so I never repeated. Sounds like a good place to try again.

  2. #4569

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by Englee  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by last week. Asked for Kiki but was given Ella. I had Ella once before at Ashland Perfect Spa. Doesn't kiss but gives great service with rimming and BBBJ.
    Relax has become my go to place. Saw Ella a couple days ago. Fun times. Started with a rim job with 69. Finished off with covered missionary. Not sure if she was faking, but we both came at the same time. Ella's got a tight, smaller body and a great attitude. I would ask for her again.

  3. #4568

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Jotarobbc  [View Original Post]
    Hey, just a quick question. Is Mimi at sky spa the mamasan?
    No, Mimi is not the mms.

  4. #4567

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Aprncl  [View Original Post]
    Checked out Cove Spa in Lombard over the weekend. I guess it just opened. It's a full service Korean massage place. Total damage was. 60 + entrance fee. Masseuses were young and attractive. A table shower and sauna is also available. I give it a solid 7/10. Definitely will be back. Only dislike is the strip mall is busy.
    Must have just opened. How do you know full service Korean spa if you only gave 60 tip? Thanks for your second post ever.

  5. #4566
    Interesting. Cove was always my favorite when it was just Lucy. Since she's gone back to Korea, hasn't been the same. Hope to try it out soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aprncl  [View Original Post]
    Checked out Cove Spa in Lombard over the weekend. I guess it just opened. It's a full service Korean massage place. Total damage was. 60 + entrance fee. Masseuses were young and attractive. A table shower and sauna is also available. I give it a solid 7/10. Definitely will be back. Only dislike is the strip mall is busy.

  6. #4565

    Cove Spa

    Checked out Cove Spa in Lombard over the weekend. I guess it just opened. It's a full service Korean massage place. Total damage was. 60 + entrance fee. Masseuses were young and attractive. A table shower and sauna is also available. I give it a solid 7/10. Definitely will be back. Only dislike is the strip mall is busy.

  7. #4564
    I second this. She's great!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lan7600  [View Original Post]
    Lulu.

    Let me start by saying that the spa is very clean and includes a table shower plus sauna. Did the hour for 80, well worth it. Had to wait a few min since only two were working. In comes in Lulu, short Korean with some big jugglers for her size. $. 60 for FS. Did TS, sauna, massage. Gave a decent massage and loved how she was teasing through out the session. She did the trick where she would lick you from your tip all the way to your balls, it was amazing. As she continued with CBJ, she got into 69 and I gladly dined in. Small landing strip and small tight kitty. Every position we did was amazing and she finished me with squat CG, great view of her nice ass. To wrap up, I would definitely repeat hopefully she is still there. Service 10/10.

  8. #4563

    Lanes memorable

    Lulu.

    Let me start by saying that the spa is very clean and includes a table shower plus sauna. Did the hour for 80, well worth it. Had to wait a few min since only two were working. In comes in Lulu, short Korean with some big jugglers for her size. $. 60 for FS. Did TS, sauna, massage. Gave a decent massage and loved how she was teasing through out the session. She did the trick where she would lick you from your tip all the way to your balls, it was amazing. As she continued with CBJ, she got into 69 and I gladly dined in. Small landing strip and small tight kitty. Every position we did was amazing and she finished me with squat CG, great view of her nice ass. To wrap up, I would definitely repeat hopefully she is still there. Service 10/10.

  9. #4562
    They have TS for a long time.

    Try Nana, she is good.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongForLong  [View Original Post]
    So I stopped in to see if my favorite was back and she wasn't. I was ready to go see Momo up the street for a backup plan. First lady (too old for me) started bringing back as I asked for my girl. She isn't back yet so showed me another girl. Looked good in jean shorts and top but I still asked so she brought up another girl. And she was a hefty girl. I was like no the 2nd girl gave me a hug and I could tell she wanted to give a good massage. Let's just say I am glad I stayed and had a great experience. No details as YMMV as always but that was the type of visit I needed. When all done she say new girl younger and hot in 2 days. Oh my I guess I may have to go back.

    It is also nice that they do TS now.

  10. #4561

    Marigold

    So I stopped in to see if my favorite was back and she wasn't. I was ready to go see Momo up the street for a backup plan. First lady (too old for me) started bringing back as I asked for my girl. She isn't back yet so showed me another girl. Looked good in jean shorts and top but I still asked so she brought up another girl. And she was a hefty girl. I was like no the 2nd girl gave me a hug and I could tell she wanted to give a good massage. Let's just say I am glad I stayed and had a great experience. No details as YMMV as always but that was the type of visit I needed. When all done she say new girl younger and hot in 2 days. Oh my I guess I may have to go back.

    It is also nice that they do TS now.

  11. #4560

    Mimi

    Hey, just a quick question. Is Mimi at sky spa the mamasan?

  12. #4559

    Nuru?

    Has anyone had or found a nuru spot in the burbs? There is a spa that in OB that says they offer it but I don't know.

    DMs are good also.

    Thanks.

    MFL.

  13. #4558
    Quote Originally Posted by MakingItHappen  [View Original Post]
    Been to Relax many times. My ATF is Ewa. Come to find out see is on vacation! I have her number so we talk frequently. What therapist there provides rimming, BBBJ, daty, dato, and FS that you would recommend? You can PM if you would like. I have the itch! I also have a spa in Geneva that has 20 year old that are cute and provide FS and other fun activities! Any intel would be helpful!
    Kiki is my recommendation.

  14. #4557
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertGou2  [View Original Post]
    Went to try this place Saturday and they were not open. Bummer. Looking forward to seeing some reviews on this place.

    Ended up going to Lanes for the first time and got Momo. Quality service just like all the reviews on here have said.
    Not sure who is at Chimara now. The one I had was headed back to LA I believe Jenny. I went with an hour and the TS was quick but thorough. Nice little sauna to sit in and watch her clean up then back to the room. Room was very small got on the table and she climbed on and sat on my back. That did feel good but not much tease and then flip and went with L1. I didn't last long and was done felt rushed like she had another show up at that time. I might go back and yes the decor was nice and I like TS with sauna. But looks like I have to go back to see MOMO. Only had her once in the summer and was great.

    TY MPL.

  15. #4556
    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

    Keep that shit off the review threads.

    I don't give a fuck if you are for or against him, keep that shit the fuck of the review threads.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape