Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 366 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 5485
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4555

    Lily spa north avenue closed

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertGou2  [View Original Post]
    Went to try this place Saturday and they were not open. Bummer. Looking forward to seeing some reviews on this place.

    Ended up going to Lanes for the first time and got Momo. Quality service just like all the reviews on here have said.
    Is it because Ice is in town? Rocket Dork.

  2. #4554

    Chimacra

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoScott  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify, by name, the place is up right next to the small gaming place just south of the gas station on Roosevelt. Stopped by yesterday, but they were closed. The address on their add showed the building by the Salvation Army & Church.
    Went to try this place Saturday and they were not open. Bummer. Looking forward to seeing some reviews on this place.

    Ended up going to Lanes for the first time and got Momo. Quality service just like all the reviews on here have said.

  3. #4553

    Sun Hope

    Saw Mary a couple weeks ago, same great tease and double release in 30 minutes. This place is what it is; L1 only, clean, and close to my Oak Brook office. I like it!

  4. #4552
    Quote Originally Posted by Breakdown  [View Original Post]
    Terrible. Tried to charge outrageous price. Well over current established current structure. She got mad when I did not give in. She literally punched me in the head twice. I was nice the whole time LOL.

    This girl is going to hurt someone or get herself hurt. She should not have a job in the service industry at all.

    Do not recommend.
    Happened to me once many years back in Bloomington, IL. The girl suggested an amount that was outrageously high, and I just smiled, shook my head no and said no thank you very politely. She (I think) feigned anger and surprise and playfully (again, I think) punched me in the side of the head not too lightly, suggested $10 less, and when I politely declined punched me again. The second time I stood up, got on my clothes, and went out into the hallway and asked the mamasan for my money back. Not only did they give me my $ back, they convinced me to remain with the other girl on the house, who got my refunded house fee + 100 for another hour. Turned out to be a great time. The only drawback was the 10 minute argument we could hear two rooms away. Which the first girl clearly lost with the mamsan. LOL.

    3 x.

  5. #4551

    Blossom -Kim

    Terrible. Tried to charge outrageous price. Well over current established current structure. She got mad when I did not give in. She literally punched me in the head twice. I was nice the whole time LOL.

    This girl is going to hurt someone or get herself hurt. She should not have a job in the service industry at all.

    Do not recommend.

  6. #4550

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by MakingItHappen  [View Original Post]
    Been to Relax many times. My ATF is Ewa. Come to find out see is on vacation! I have her number so we talk frequently. What therapist there provides rimming, BBBJ, daty, dato, and FS that you would recommend? You can PM if you would like. I have the itch! I also have a spa in Geneva that has 20 year old that are cute and provide FS and other fun activities! Any intel would be helpful!
    Based on my experience, all the providers there are decent—I've never had any problems or been disappointed. However, having this list of services seems doubtful. You should probably just ask and see what's available.

  7. #4549

    Relax Spa

    Been to Relax many times. My ATF is Ewa. Come to find out see is on vacation! I have her number so we talk frequently. What therapist there provides rimming, BBBJ, daty, dato, and FS that you would recommend? You can PM if you would like. I have the itch! I also have a spa in Geneva that has 20 year old that are cute and provide FS and other fun activities! Any intel would be helpful!

  8. #4548
    Quote Originally Posted by FranklySports  [View Original Post]
    A little more info would help me. Feel free to private message.
    I have being calling to this place, but no answer, I stop by last Saturday, but nobody open the door. I guess they are close temporarily.

  9. #4547
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgWhiteGuy  [View Original Post]
    Found one of my old haunts on bedpage (# ends in 7075), talent was "Mila", a very sexy Mexican girl with a tight body, fantastic booty and beautiful set of tata's. Otc roaming was allowed, was able to get her to disrobe but she made it clear that I can "look but no touch", which I assume was the kitty because my hands were already on the headlights. I didn't press her for more as I was already short on time. Great personality, L1 finish. I'd repeat, especially since there are very few attractive true Mexican women floating around out there.
    A little more info would help me. Feel free to private message.

  10. #4546
    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLove69  [View Original Post]
    Last time I went was the begin of January, and line-up was Ewa, Vivi, Kiki, Mocha, and new girl (did not catch her name) not sure if it's still the same.
    I stopped by last week. Asked for Kiki but was given Ella. I had Ella once before at Ashland Perfect Spa. Doesn't kiss but gives great service with rimming and BBBJ.

  11. #4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Si777  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the current lineup at relax? Same girls or any new talent there? I've only been with vivi a couple times. That ass is always sexy!
    Last time I went was the begin of January, and line-up was Ewa, Vivi, Kiki, Mocha, and new girl (did not catch her name) not sure if it's still the same.

  12. #4544

    OB Terrace

    Stopped by. Its appointment only. The lady is your typical AMP worker, 50's I would say, more on the heavy set side but attractive enough, pleasant personality, nice lady. The door is locked during the session. The hour massage is steep, 100 dollars, so I just did 30 min which was 60. I just did L1 but am pretty sure more levels available. Not sure if I'll return as I felt it was a bit too transactional.
    https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/b...819781687.html

  13. #4543

    Chimacra attempt

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoScott  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify, by name, the place is up right next to the small gaming place just south of the gas station on Roosevelt. Stopped by yesterday, but they were closed. The address on their add showed the building by the Salvation Army & Church.
    Tried to visit today but was closed. The place does look nice from the outside.

  14. #4542

    Chimacra

    Quote Originally Posted by AlMelrose  [View Original Post]
    Well the church is probably closing. I hate those xS addresses. I tried looking up and I get across from Pete's. There was one there before a few years ago.
    Just to clarify, by name, the place is up right next to the small gaming place just south of the gas station on Roosevelt. Stopped by yesterday, but they were closed. The address on their add showed the building by the Salvation Army & Church.

  15. #4541

    Church probably closing

    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodebert  [View Original Post]
    I wonder how long it will last across the street from a Catholic church, and a Salvation Army community center across the street to the east.
    Well the church is probably closing. I hate those xS addresses. I tried looking up and I get across from Pete's. There was one there before a few years ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape