The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 2212
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2017
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Ice

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. There are way lower hanging fruit than mostly Asian girls at spa's often on some flavor of visa, if they are on a visa they are here legally and less likely to be targeted. Homan has pretty much spelled it out. Targeting serious criminals first, with the caveat of however if you are here illegally you are on the table. This to me reads as if you hang or are related to the criminals they are trying to round up and happen to be in the mix and unfortunate enough to be present when the criminals get picked up you would likely be going along for the ride even if not otherwise a targeted criminal. Freebies I guess would be one way to look at it from Homan's perspective. For example they get info that a seriously dangerous illegal criminal is working someplace like a warehouse and they go there to pick up that targeted criminal and there happens to be 25 other illegals working at the site that were not the specific target the way Homan sees it is your here illegally you get a free ride back home too. Not going out of the way to round the non dangerous criminals up but not letting them go if they are in the wrong place at the wrong time either.

    TP.
    I doubt ICE is concerned about spa workers. First, they probably have green cards. Second, the "Worst are First" policy is going after violent criminals, drug dealers, known gang members, those on terror watch lists. They aren't worried about illegals if they even exist at a massage parlor.

  2. #2016
    Quote Originally Posted by DontWifeHer  [View Original Post]
    Why would ICE be after Asian Massage Spa's?? Trump Is trying to Deport Migrants of Mexico. Now Orange does have A few Latina's from Colombia and Mexico but other than that why would ICE try to bust an Spa? I work at A Warehouse that's mostly Venezuelan's and ICE been there twice this Month.
    Agreed. There are way lower hanging fruit than mostly Asian girls at spa's often on some flavor of visa, if they are on a visa they are here legally and less likely to be targeted. Homan has pretty much spelled it out. Targeting serious criminals first, with the caveat of however if you are here illegally you are on the table. This to me reads as if you hang or are related to the criminals they are trying to round up and happen to be in the mix and unfortunate enough to be present when the criminals get picked up you would likely be going along for the ride even if not otherwise a targeted criminal. Freebies I guess would be one way to look at it from Homan's perspective. For example they get info that a seriously dangerous illegal criminal is working someplace like a warehouse and they go there to pick up that targeted criminal and there happens to be 25 other illegals working at the site that were not the specific target the way Homan sees it is your here illegally you get a free ride back home too. Not going out of the way to round the non dangerous criminals up but not letting them go if they are in the wrong place at the wrong time either.

    TP.

  3. #2015

    Definitely

    Quote Originally Posted by Starks  [View Original Post]
    So, I was perusing the other site earlier. I hadn't been on the site since I let my premium account expire, changed banks and never got around to resubscribing. So I decided to resubscribe, until I saw the price. $49/ month, whooo doggy! Guess this will be my source for information, giving and receiving, since the price for that site is ridiculous, if I remember correctly, it was about $$16/ month. That site is going to wither away unless they change their pricing.
    I literally was gna get premium right around time price got raised so glad I didn't nmand now foudn a discord where people will look up places for you.

  4. #2014

    Monthly subscription on the other site

    So, I was perusing the other site earlier. I hadn't been on the site since I let my premium account expire, changed banks and never got around to resubscribing. So I decided to resubscribe, until I saw the price. $49/ month, whooo doggy! Guess this will be my source for information, giving and receiving, since the price for that site is ridiculous, if I remember correctly, it was about $$16/ month. That site is going to wither away unless they change their pricing.

  5. #2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronacin  [View Original Post]
    Holy fuck, really you had that much action, and remembered all the details, even the girls names?

    That's way to much info at once to believe it.
    LOL! You don't think he meant all the Spa's he visited recently? But yeah odd he remembered all the names. Funny response though LOFL!

  6. #2012
    Quote Originally Posted by AintNool  [View Original Post]
    I just found out about this website 2 days ago and mad I did not find it earlier.

    Beauty Rose.

    - Lisa (30-38 ish MILF) 200 for VIP, She does everything.

    Does sloppy kiss with passion.

    Relax Spa.

    - Lisa (not the same person as above)(30-34) 200 for VIP.

    She talks wait to much and has an annoying accent. Would not repeat.

    Sun Spa.

    - Wei Wei (21-25) 250/ hr for everything but no kissing.

    She is what you guys call a spinner. She was very small maybe 4'10 and has the tightest pussy ever.

    - Rosa (27-32) 250 for everything.

    Thick and not chubby Asian MILF. Let me pop twice but one was from bang bang and one from mouth. Originally went back looking for Wei wei but she wasn't there anymore.

    Orange.

    - Bobo (29-36) 250/ hr for everything but kiss and table shower.

    She is kind of a butter face. She has a big rack and that's about it. I popped twice.

    First time trying here since I kept reading about it from here. Came in looking for Nana or Asa since everyone kept talking about them and Bobo lied and said she was Asa.

    - A (28) 350 for VIP (I got focked on this one).

    She looks very good with a pretty face and very very good sized boobs maybe a good c.

    I will not be returning and here is why. She is a super clean freak to the point where when we ever switch positions we need to clean ourselves, I can touch my own penis or her during fucking.

    She did not ride me but was in a weird ass position where it turn me off but Head was amazing tho and body is fire. I popped twice.

    Made an appointment the night before for Summer but when arrived they told me Summer was not longer there.

    - Camila (21-24)(Colombian) 300 for VIP.

    Bet one out of my experience here at orange so far. Camila is a 5'2 big booty big titty Colombian. Best pussy I've had in orange tho this is only my 2nd week. Her head game was even crazy she tried.

    To swalllow my whole jawn and couldn't and I accidentally pushed her head down and she chocked and I apologized but she said its ok baby then went to 69. Her moans and her lips were so nice and.

    Juicy. We did all sort of position. Best face fucker ever, she let me dick her throat down and I had to pull back because I did not want to stop yet. Would repeat but was told she leaves Friday.

    Originally came for Summer again because of all the post here and they lied saying she was still here just to find out she not in orange anymore.

    Only thing I hate about orange is that they lie about who they are.
    Holy fuck, really you had that much action, and remembered all the details, even the girls names?

    That's way to much info at once to believe it.

  7. #2011
    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    Let it go, gentlemen. We have a new president dealing with these. Not possible to persuade the other side in politics these days. Let us only talk about girls here.
    You're right. Not the place for politics.

  8. #2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    No paid TV since 2023. Actually, no TV at all. Separately, what makes you think Comcast or MSNBC is tax free?
    Fair enough. My hyperbole. But I'm willing to bet that your federal tax filing this spring will be at a higher rate than Murdoch, Comcast, Warner / Discover, Disney or Paramount. That shit certainly didn't get fixed today.

  9. #2009
    "Woke seems to encompass all sorts of insanity these days. Pregnant men, anyone?

    I beg your pardon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 210113-capitol-riot-auschwitz-shirt-mn-1005.jpg‎  

  10. #2008

    +100

    Kudos, sir!

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    Indeed, Fit. It would be woke (enlightened) to decriminalize this thing of ours. Unfortunately that word has now been co-oped.

  11. #2007
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Sure, but decriminalize it for *everyone*.

    Woke seems to encompass all sorts of insanity these days. Pregnant men, anyone?
    Let it go, gentlemen. We have a new president dealing with these. Not possible to persuade the other side in politics these days. Let us only talk about girls here.

  12. #2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    Indeed, Fit. It would be woke (enlightened) to decriminalize this thing of ours.
    Sure, but decriminalize it for *everyone*.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately that word has now been co-oped.
    Woke seems to encompass all sorts of insanity these days. Pregnant men, anyone?

  13. #2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    They're owned by Comcast. Congratulations. You've sustained their tax free existence as well. While you pay.
    No paid TV since 2023. Actually, no TV at all. Separately, what makes you think Comcast or MSNBC is tax free?

  14. #2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Show me where the woke mob hurt you.
    Indeed, Fit. It would be woke (enlightened) to decriminalize this thing of ours. Unfortunately that word has now been co-oped.

  15. #2003
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Here comes the mewling of the MSNBC lapdogs.
    They're owned by Comcast. Congratulations. You've sustained their tax free existence as well. While you pay.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape