Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 2212
-
01-20-25 04:41 #2002Senior Member

Posts: 989Show me where the woke mob hurt you.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 02:12 #2001Senior Member

Posts: 1172Here comes the mewling of the MSNBC lapdogs.
Originally Posted by Amplitude
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 08:22 #2000Regular Member

Posts: 24I'm tired of getting blamed on for being a male.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 17:55 #1999Regular Member

Posts: 23This will just encourage Tom Dart to double down on his sting operations.
Originally Posted by GiveMeLiberty
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 16:14 #1998Senior Member

Posts: 1675I support this bill. Keep it behind closed doors and no pimps.
Originally Posted by GiveMeLiberty
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 13:53 #1997Senior Member

Posts: 383Man, what we'd all want to see for this thing of ours but here comes the tired characterizations straight from Rupert Murdoch cable TV.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 07:06 #1996Senior Member

Posts: 989If there is a woke mob, I aspire to lead it!
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 01:25 #1995Senior Member

Posts: 1172Yeah, guess what these woke pricks are going to do? They will decriminalize the selling of sex, but NOT the buying of sex. It's called the "Scandinavian model". Based on the woke bullshit of "man bad; woman good". It's our fault these poor sweet dears are selling themselves.
Originally Posted by GiveMeLiberty
[View Original Post]
Those shits will still be coming after us.
I guess it will still improve communications with the girls. Maybe.
-
01-13-25 22:40 #1994Senior Member

Posts: 207Legalization
https://www.wbez.org/politics/2025/0...alize-sex-work
Long overdue.
GML.
-
12-29-24 13:40 #1993Senior Member

Posts: 534Beauty is in the Eye of the Peso-holder
Not looking to get pulled into any argument, but. I've only been once, years ago. Was visiting with a Filipino friend. In the resort areas I had girls constantly approaching me and took a couple to the hotel, overnight, and in the morning they asked for money. So I threw them maybe 40-50 USD equivalent. Also checked out a nicer "strip club" in Manila and took a girl home, overnight, for maybe 120 USD equivalent. Again, that was years ago but also had similar factors going for me, Young (ish) at the time, well kept, decent looking guy, good shape.
Originally Posted by Archineer
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 12:50 #1992Senior Member

Posts: 108Only funny for you
First let's just say that you calling BS on something you've never experienced is foolish, you're experience isn't mine bruh. So I helped you rephrase that. You know what they say about assuming it makes an ass out out of you LOL. So I'll correct you really quick. 1. I've been visiting the Philippines for months at a time since I was a child as my God mother is Filipina and I speak the language and a couple of the dialects, kinda helps girls believe you're not a sex crazed foreigner there to sport fuck as many girls as possible when you can connect with them on a higher level. Second I'm young, in great shape, think I'm reasonably handsome and pay great attention to my appearance and hygiene, girls have told me themselves they get tired of horny old Viagra laces foreigners on top of them or just laying there like a corpse with a hard on. Then you assumed I was going to bars and overpaying for girls and your wrong again did most of my work going to the gym, mall and meeting girls out and about with great bodies that I liked I could care less about what your ratings system is like because we're not the same. I only met with one girl from the bar and I declined her barfine and she met me when they closed and I paid her 5 k pesos, she was a knockout but I'm still not going to over pay just because that's you're standard practice. Most of the girls that were paid told me whatever I gave them was fine hence how I paid anywhere from 30-50. We all play the same game but our skill levels are different. I'm not the smoothest, most handsome, or smartest but I know what I'm capable of and I'm confident enough to mold my experience to my liking not following the norms you guys follow. So while you're paying them prices and happy with it I'm going to continue to do what's been successful for me because your prices aren't mine and mine aren't yours. But if you want to see it in action like I said I'll be back soon. I'll even wingman for you if you need. Peace and continue to have fun.
Originally Posted by GeneralObvious
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 11:50 #1991Senior Member

Posts: 300Funny post!
You spent a month there and had 40 girls all night, and paid $30-50? I'll take "Things that never happened for $1000, Ken." Been to the PI many times over the last 6 years? Staying for 6 weeks at a time. While the exchange rate is awesome, no decent looking women are spending the night with you for 2500 PHP. Best odds would be a desperate street walker from a very remote area.
In the resort areas, they ask about 12000-15000 PHP for overnight, and in Manila, it will go for over 20 K PHP. That's for a 7-8 girl who speaks decent English, nice body, with personality.
Originally Posted by Archineer
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 18:39 #1990Senior Member

Posts: 108Dumaguete is nice mongers activity is picking up there now, there are some gems in Cebu but a lot of scamming is going on there with underage girls so if you do go be careful, Angeles is crawling with Koreans driving up the price but still fun to be had. Manila is Manila tons of action. I also checked out subic, it's limited talent but the prices and service are decent. I would recommend hitting tender to talk to some girls in the provinces you can get it for free if they think you're going to start a relationship with them.
Originally Posted by Kratlam
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 14:19 #1989Senior Member

Posts: 70Yep LOL
It's how it goes LOL. You on ISG? Thinking of going to PH. What cities did you prefer?
Originally Posted by Archineer
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 07:04 #1988Senior Member

Posts: 572Haha! I know that feeling very well every time I visit Philippines.
Originally Posted by Archineer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






