Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 580 1080 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15864

    "Allison"

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-a8a2d39c9f4e

    Just signed up for SA. This one says her name is Allison and is in the west burbs and not Chicago like her profiles says. Long story short, wanted a deposit. WTF, pass!

  2. #15863
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    I know she has been reported here before, but can't remember if she is good or not. She's far from me and can't host, just wondering if it's worth the drive. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-0509d929205c
    Met her in person for a quick meet and greet. She's easy to talk to, hot and her pictures are accurate. We didn't get a chance for some adult fun yet, but I still on planning on seeing her.

    She quoted me 500. Good luck and report back, I'm curious to hear how she is in bed.

  3. #15862

    Christine

    Met this one on my trip. A little on the BBW side and the communication was kinda off at times before meeting as she has a day job, but she was fun nonetheless. She came to my hotel room and was ready to fuck. Some kissing into foreplay into me teasing her pussy over the underwear. She was kind of avoiding DATY and wanted me in her mouth asap. Did a little bit and was about to pop so I stopped her and asked if she was ready to fuck. She got on top instantly and rode me well. I always ask if they need me to pull out but she said no, so I CIP. $200 ppm and she's pretty cool so I may repeat in the future when I'm in town again. I had to remind her to let me pay her so maybe she's doing it for the love of the game lmao.

  4. #15861

    Information

    I know she has been reported here before, but can't remember if she is good or not. She's far from me and can't host, just wondering if it's worth the drive. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-0509d929205c

  5. #15860

    LuvCJ

    Thanks for the report. Been chatting with her and went quiet when I offered 4 oo.

    5 oo for hrr doesn't seem like a go for me.

    She must be 5 minimum then.

  6. #15859

    Flexiflirt's number

    Anyone have her number? I'm not a paying member on there, but she did share her private pics with me, which are up my alley.

    Quote Originally Posted by BerolLoz  [View Original Post]
    Wow, looks good, glad you found a gem. Hopefully the roommate is as hot as her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9949.jpg‎  

  7. #15858

    Victoria

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-41ed9e08a4f4

    Talked to this one, we agreed on 4.

    And then she asked me for some money upfront so I passed.

    I don't know if she's real or not but I'm not sending no money to no one PERIOD!

  8. #15857

    Blair

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-07d0810e3b4f

    Anyone met her?

    She reached out, we talked for a bit.

    But I never pulled the trigger, not my body type based on her pics unfortunately.

    If anyone met her, let me know.

  9. #15856

    Jessica

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-fabc8a5f37d4

    Met this one a few times, I think I gave her 5 for BBFSCIP.

    She will come to you, she's not MSOG though.

    Leaves as soon as you pop, no kissing no head.

    Body a bit loose, I think she might be older than her stated age but who knows.

    Overall she's reliable but just not my type.

    And she'd been mentioned before, I think she had a different profile.

  10. #15855

    LuvCJ

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-5397f8510bcb

    Met this one, 5 for BBBJ and BBFS plus you need to Uber her.

    She's much heavier than her pics, not my type, will not repeat.

    Maybe she's your type?

  11. #15854

    Harely

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-421ca93979ee

    This one blocked me as soon as I mentioned ppm.

    She asked me how much allowance I was willing to give her. I assume she wanted a monthly allowance? I am not sure.

  12. #15853

    Nana

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-5ad8c711b8d8

    Another Eurasian, and another GPS.

    I think she wanted 7 or 8 for CFS.

    Of course, I passed.

    What is wrong with these Eurasians? Ain't no kitty worth that much especially covered.

  13. #15852

    Chai

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-7a5caca13d95

    After she was mentioned, I decided to test the water.

    She asked for 6 CFS.

    Obviously I declined and she immediately blocked me.

  14. #15851

    Red

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-2830b1a128e0

    She reached out to me. We switched to texting and she tells me she's looking for platonic only.

    I wished her good luck.

  15. #15850

    Angel

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-5e405b3e6446

    GPS, wants 1000.

    I think she's Eurasian.

    Obviously I passed, didn't even ask her menu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape