Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 2209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2014

    Monthly subscription on the other site

    So, I was perusing the other site earlier. I hadn't been on the site since I let my premium account expire, changed banks and never got around to resubscribing. So I decided to resubscribe, until I saw the price. $49/ month, whooo doggy! Guess this will be my source for information, giving and receiving, since the price for that site is ridiculous, if I remember correctly, it was about $$16/ month. That site is going to wither away unless they change their pricing.

  2. #2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronacin  [View Original Post]
    Holy fuck, really you had that much action, and remembered all the details, even the girls names?

    That's way to much info at once to believe it.
    LOL! You don't think he meant all the Spa's he visited recently? But yeah odd he remembered all the names. Funny response though LOFL!

  3. #2012
    Quote Originally Posted by AintNool  [View Original Post]
    I just found out about this website 2 days ago and mad I did not find it earlier.

    Beauty Rose.

    - Lisa (30-38 ish MILF) 200 for VIP, She does everything.

    Does sloppy kiss with passion.

    Relax Spa.

    - Lisa (not the same person as above)(30-34) 200 for VIP.

    She talks wait to much and has an annoying accent. Would not repeat.

    Sun Spa.

    - Wei Wei (21-25) 250/ hr for everything but no kissing.

    She is what you guys call a spinner. She was very small maybe 4'10 and has the tightest pussy ever.

    - Rosa (27-32) 250 for everything.

    Thick and not chubby Asian MILF. Let me pop twice but one was from bang bang and one from mouth. Originally went back looking for Wei wei but she wasn't there anymore.

    Orange.

    - Bobo (29-36) 250/ hr for everything but kiss and table shower.

    She is kind of a butter face. She has a big rack and that's about it. I popped twice.

    First time trying here since I kept reading about it from here. Came in looking for Nana or Asa since everyone kept talking about them and Bobo lied and said she was Asa.

    - A (28) 350 for VIP (I got focked on this one).

    She looks very good with a pretty face and very very good sized boobs maybe a good c.

    I will not be returning and here is why. She is a super clean freak to the point where when we ever switch positions we need to clean ourselves, I can touch my own penis or her during fucking.

    She did not ride me but was in a weird ass position where it turn me off but Head was amazing tho and body is fire. I popped twice.

    Made an appointment the night before for Summer but when arrived they told me Summer was not longer there.

    - Camila (21-24)(Colombian) 300 for VIP.

    Bet one out of my experience here at orange so far. Camila is a 5'2 big booty big titty Colombian. Best pussy I've had in orange tho this is only my 2nd week. Her head game was even crazy she tried.

    To swalllow my whole jawn and couldn't and I accidentally pushed her head down and she chocked and I apologized but she said its ok baby then went to 69. Her moans and her lips were so nice and.

    Juicy. We did all sort of position. Best face fucker ever, she let me dick her throat down and I had to pull back because I did not want to stop yet. Would repeat but was told she leaves Friday.

    Originally came for Summer again because of all the post here and they lied saying she was still here just to find out she not in orange anymore.

    Only thing I hate about orange is that they lie about who they are.
    Holy fuck, really you had that much action, and remembered all the details, even the girls names?

    That's way to much info at once to believe it.

  4. #2011
    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    Let it go, gentlemen. We have a new president dealing with these. Not possible to persuade the other side in politics these days. Let us only talk about girls here.
    You're right. Not the place for politics.

  5. #2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    No paid TV since 2023. Actually, no TV at all. Separately, what makes you think Comcast or MSNBC is tax free?
    Fair enough. My hyperbole. But I'm willing to bet that your federal tax filing this spring will be at a higher rate than Murdoch, Comcast, Warner / Discover, Disney or Paramount. That shit certainly didn't get fixed today.

  6. #2009
    "Woke seems to encompass all sorts of insanity these days. Pregnant men, anyone?

    I beg your pardon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 210113-capitol-riot-auschwitz-shirt-mn-1005.jpg‎  

  7. #2008

    +100

    Kudos, sir!

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    Indeed, Fit. It would be woke (enlightened) to decriminalize this thing of ours. Unfortunately that word has now been co-oped.

  8. #2007
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Sure, but decriminalize it for *everyone*.

    Woke seems to encompass all sorts of insanity these days. Pregnant men, anyone?
    Let it go, gentlemen. We have a new president dealing with these. Not possible to persuade the other side in politics these days. Let us only talk about girls here.

  9. #2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    Indeed, Fit. It would be woke (enlightened) to decriminalize this thing of ours.
    Sure, but decriminalize it for *everyone*.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately that word has now been co-oped.
    Woke seems to encompass all sorts of insanity these days. Pregnant men, anyone?

  10. #2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    They're owned by Comcast. Congratulations. You've sustained their tax free existence as well. While you pay.
    No paid TV since 2023. Actually, no TV at all. Separately, what makes you think Comcast or MSNBC is tax free?

  11. #2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Show me where the woke mob hurt you.
    Indeed, Fit. It would be woke (enlightened) to decriminalize this thing of ours. Unfortunately that word has now been co-oped.

  12. #2003
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Here comes the mewling of the MSNBC lapdogs.
    They're owned by Comcast. Congratulations. You've sustained their tax free existence as well. While you pay.

  13. #2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Here comes the mewling of the MSNBC lapdogs.
    Show me where the woke mob hurt you.

  14. #2001
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    Man, what we'd all want to see for this thing of ours but here comes the tired characterizations straight from Rupert Murdoch cable TV.
    Here comes the mewling of the MSNBC lapdogs.

  15. #2000
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, guess what these woke pricks are going to do? They will decriminalize the selling of sex, but NOT the buying of sex. It's called the "Scandinavian model". Based on the woke bullshit of "man bad; woman good". It's our fault these poor sweet dears are selling themselves.

    Those shits will still be coming after us.

    I guess it will still improve communications with the girls. Maybe.
    I'm tired of getting blamed on for being a male.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape