Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 355 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 5311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4606

    Top

    Went to the top relax off reynolds a couple nights ago. Got a really nice massage and typical finishes known here. Got "lele" a middle aged at best and little on the thicker side not necessarily fat. Nice lady not a lot of English. Wish we can go back to 2015 scene of these places and prices. They're asking for bigger tips and kinda pricing themselves out of it when they're creeping up on sky.

  2. #4605

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanGuy69  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in a couple months ago and put out a $. Told the girl that that was all I had and I left happy.

    I do not think that they will let the money walk if they are not busy.
    I'll try that next time.

  3. #4604

    Let's Relax

    Anybody have any recent info to share on this spot on Central?

    I went just after they re-opened and it wasn't a good experience. Don't even remember her name, but demanded. 60 tip for very average HE after a crappy HHR massage. Hoping to hear some good news before I return and donate more of my hard earned cash.

  4. #4603

    Anyone seen before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...a/715856476233

    Said in burb of Toledo, wondering if anyone has seen? Thanks.

  5. #4602

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    We talked about this last fall where a few mongers think it's a brilliant idea to tip them more than the going rate!! So what happens they think they must be too cheap if people give them more than they ask for so they decide to raise it on everyone one!! DON'T GIVE TIPS ANYMORE!
    I stopped in a couple months ago and put out a $. Told the girl that that was all I had and I left happy.

    I do not think that they will let the money walk if they are not busy.

  6. #4601

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by DewMan2339  [View Original Post]
    I was there 3 weeks ago. I have always is the past just pu $$ on the bed when I walked in. This time I did that, the girl came back and said. 2 more. Inflation I guess.
    We talked about this last fall where a few mongers think it's a brilliant idea to tip them more than the going rate!! So what happens they think they must be too cheap if people give them more than they ask for so they decide to raise it on everyone one!! DON'T GIVE TIPS ANYMORE!

  7. #4600

    Asian Healthy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Was driving up on Alexis today and saw this place. New??

    Anyone know anything about it?

    https://www.google.com/search?q=asian+healthy+massage+toledo&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIHCAEQIRigATIHCAIQIRigATIHCAMQIRifBTIHCAQQIRifBTIHCAUQIRifBTIHCAYQIRifBdIBCTE5 NzE3 ajFqN6 gCB7 ACAQ&client=ms-android-charter-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8&si=ACC90 nyLlcElEvb2 bNLvGYvz3 qiASWKRX8 W8 h2 CPmweOXQAbOLctAtt-d8 JewNh7 iDC0 qHJXBTLtMK6 XZy0 pQqfRLeK9 LEX6 yPCtrdCq51-jL4 tniKRAzcO3 na7 XMQHPaM3 YU-dkNSyE&ictx=1&ved=2 ahUKEwio3 pGXy_aKAxV6 vokEHZb1 IlIQ9 YYDegQIFxAD#ebo=0.
    Well that link did not turn out too well.

    Do a Google search for Asian healthy massage Alexis.

  8. #4599
    Quote Originally Posted by DewMan2339  [View Original Post]
    I was there 3 weeks ago. I have always is the past just pu $$ on the bed when I walked in. This time I did that, the girl came back and said. 2 more. Inflation I guess.
    It was $80 in August, $70 in 2023. It has been a while 2022? Since 60/140.

  9. #4598

    Asian Healthy Massage

    Was driving up on Alexis today and saw this place. New??

    Anyone know anything about it?

    https://www.google.com/search?q=asian+healthy+massage+toledo&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIHCAEQIRigATIHCAIQIRigATIHCAMQIRifBTIHCAQQIRifBTIHCAUQIRifBTIHCAYQIRifBdIBCTE5 NzE3 ajFqN6 gCB7 ACAQ&client=ms-android-charter-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8&si=ACC90 nyLlcElEvb2 bNLvGYvz3 qiASWKRX8 W8 h2 CPmweOXQAbOLctAtt-d8 JewNh7 iDC0 qHJXBTLtMK6 XZy0 pQqfRLeK9 LEX6 yPCtrdCq51-jL4 tniKRAzcO3 na7 XMQHPaM3 YU-dkNSyE&ictx=1&ved=2 ahUKEwio3 pGXy_aKAxV6 vokEHZb1 IlIQ9 YYDegQIFxAD#ebo=0.

  10. #4597

    Sky house fee

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDean12  [View Original Post]
    Hang on a second, you paid $80 for the house / door fee?? Last time I went about 5-6 months ago it was $60 I believe, maybe $70 tops. And I agree with the other monger, $$ should get you everything.
    I was there 3 weeks ago. I have always is the past just pu $$ on the bed when I walked in. This time I did that, the girl came back and said. 2 more. Inflation I guess.

  11. #4596

    Sky house fee

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDean12  [View Original Post]
    Hang on a second, you paid $80 for the house / door fee?? Last time I went about 5-6 months ago it was $60 I believe, maybe $70 tops. And I agree with the other monger, $$ should get you everything.
    I was just there a few weeks back and $$ gets the job done, $$$ gets you 2 girls if they are not busy.

  12. #4595

    Sky house fee

    Quote Originally Posted by SsnakeInc  [View Original Post]
    Parking lot was still covered with snow. Luckily there were some tire marks already there to follow. Walked in and asked who was working, mamasan just said new girl. Had read it was Blue, Victoria, and a new girl so I was good with that. I ended up with Victoria. She is 5'5" 140 ish, 40's, short hair, ok face, nice D cups, she is thick but not fat. I would give her a 5. I gave her the house fee, and she said what about me. No problem let's get that out of the way.

    TS was nice, soaped me up and then used her hands to give me a little rub on the table. It was early so the room was still a little chilly, but the sauna was great. Back in the room, I laid down and she stripped and gave me a little body slide. Flipped and then came the CBJ, and 69. Victoria said she liked that and and one point was grinding my face. I had the Viagra and Arginine going so after she rode me CG for a bit, I pounded her standing for the next 20 minutes or so, in a few different positions. She seemed to be enjoying it, as did I.

    After finishing me off with a HJ, Victoria finished the hour with a nice relaxing rub down. Blue popped in to introduce herself. I had seen the other girl in the hallway earlier. Victoria told be her name is Angie and she is short and petite, which is more my preference. Victoria a was fun, and I wouldn't say no the next time, I have had fun with Blue before too, but next time I would try Angie. $. 8/$1. 6.
    Hang on a second, you paid $80 for the house / door fee?? Last time I went about 5-6 months ago it was $60 I believe, maybe $70 tops. And I agree with the other monger, $$ should get you everything.

  13. #4594

    Angie. Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by SsnakeInc  [View Original Post]
    Parking lot was still covered with snow. Luckily there were some tire marks already there to follow. Walked in and asked who was working, mamasan just said new girl. Had read it was Blue, Victoria, and a new girl so I was good with that. I ended up with Victoria. She is 5'5" 140 ish, 40's, short hair, ok face, nice D cups, she is thick but not fat. I would give her a 5. I gave her the house fee, and she said what about me. No problem let's get that out of the way.

    TS was nice, soaped me up and then used her hands to give me a little rub on the table. It was early so the room was still a little chilly, but the sauna was great. Back in the room, I laid down and she stripped and gave me a little body slide. Flipped and then came the CBJ, and 69. Victoria said she liked that and and one point was grinding my face. I had the Viagra and Arginine going so after she rode me CG for a bit, I pounded her standing for the next 20 minutes or so, in a few different positions. She seemed to be enjoying it, as did I.

    After finishing me off with a HJ, Victoria finished the hour with a nice relaxing rub down. Blue popped in to introduce herself. I had seen the other girl in the hallway earlier. Victoria told be her name is Angie and she is short and petite, which is more my preference. Victoria a was fun, and I wouldn't say no the next time, I have had fun with Blue before too, but next time I would try Angie. $. 8/$1. 6.
    More details on Angie's appearance. If you experienced your time with her, We'd appreciate those details I'm sure.

  14. #4593
    Quote Originally Posted by DickFitswell  [View Original Post]
    Nice report however, just lay $$ on the table and that will get the same job done.
    I hope that is still true. We're not buying eggs.

  15. #4592
    Quote Originally Posted by SsnakeInc  [View Original Post]
    Parking lot was still covered with snow. Luckily there were some tire marks already there to follow. Walked in and asked who was working, mamasan just said new girl. Had read it was Blue, Victoria, and a new girl so I was good with that. I ended up with Victoria. She is 5'5" 140 ish, 40's, short hair, ok face, nice D cups, she is thick but not fat. I would give her a 5. I gave her the house fee, and she said what about me. No problem let's get that out of the way.

    TS was nice, soaped me up and then used her hands to give me a little rub on the table. It was early so the room was still a little chilly, but the sauna was great. Back in the room, I laid down and she stripped and gave me a little body slide. Flipped and then came the CBJ, and 69. Victoria said she liked that and and one point was grinding my face. I had the Viagra and Arginine going so after she rode me CG for a bit, I pounded her standing for the next 20 minutes or so, in a few different positions. She seemed to be enjoying it, as did I.

    After finishing me off with a HJ, Victoria finished the hour with a nice relaxing rub down. Blue popped in to introduce herself. I had seen the other girl in the hallway earlier. Victoria told be her name is Angie and she is short and petite, which is more my preference. Victoria a was fun, and I wouldn't say no the next time, I have had fun with Blue before too, but next time I would try Angie. $. 8/$1. 6.
    Nice report however, just lay $$ on the table and that will get the same job done.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape