Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 5311
-
02-01-25 09:16 #4621Senior Member

Posts: 1016Sky
Did you get her name?
Originally Posted by DeltaGreen
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 13:25 #4620Senior Member

Posts: 77Sky. Sunny
How was Sunny?
Originally Posted by DeltaGreen
[View Original Post]
I really wish they would bring Chanel back.
-
01-30-25 12:09 #4619Senior Member

Posts: 1465333
Went to stop by the 29th around 7:15 pm and no sign or light. Didn't see any cars park other then closer to Secor rd.
-
01-29-25 06:13 #4618Senior Member

Posts: 114Wtf?
Dude, she must see you as an easy mark because every body else is fucking her for $140 plus house fee, no shit.
Originally Posted by SeedlessGrapes
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 20:04 #4617Senior Member

Posts: 975No shower available or you just didn't partake? Some of the ladies don't like doing the table shower when it is cold out. The table shower and a decent massage are as important to me as the extras.
Originally Posted by SeedlessGrapes
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 17:10 #4616Regular Member

Posts: 185333
Met with Mia today. Very bubbly and friendly personality. Chinese. Small, thin, best tits I've ever seen and just all around a pretty woman. Paid 70 for the hour massage. No shower. Mediocre massage. I threw a total of 160 down. I thought I had $$, but I didn't grab all my money and since I only bring in what I need I didn't have a chance to go grab the rest. She gave me CBJ and an excellent HJ. She used a dam and not a rubber so barely felt the BJ. She let me roam everywhere except for the kitty, but let me look at it and spread it open while I finished. I asked about FS, and said I needed another 80 on top of the 160. I declined and said most I'll give is another 50. She said that was fine and I could cash app it, but since I don't bring my wallet or my phone in when I go to these places I had no way to do that. I finished and she cleaned up. Told me to only go to her from now on. I said ok so no more sky? She said nooo don't go sky, they old. China better. So we joked about how China is better than Korea for a minute. Then she asked me about sky pricing, so I told her what you get for $$ and then she asked how many girls working at a time. I told her 3 and then she commented how busy they are there. It really wasn't a bad experience and I would return, but 240 for only a shit massage and FS is steep, no matter how hot the provider is. This isn't Miami or Tampa LOL. I will most likely give it another shot because of her though. Next time I'll make sure to bring enough and see what happens because Mia was pretty damn hot and was actually a really good hang.
-
01-27-25 11:38 #4615Senior Member

Posts: 104Sunday Sky
Met Sunny, a petite middle aged woman. Love to see ribs, and a small ass.
Nice bolt ons.
Great massage, walked on my back.
Saw Pink, one other I didn't meet.
-
01-25-25 21:31 #4614Senior Member

Posts: 35Summer AMP
Haven't been here before. Or the one close by on Secor next to the apartment complex?
-
01-25-25 07:30 #4613Senior Member

Posts: 1016M-1
M-1 got shut down last summer. Sky is still open.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 21:46 #4612Senior Member

Posts: 146Lotas spa
Anyone have any reports on Lotas Massage on and Holland Sylvania. It's just north of Central Ave.
-
01-21-25 19:03 #4611Senior Member

Posts: 975Given that a $60 tip is expected for a HJ, then I'd expect a FS tip to be about $140. Any more than that and she's gouging. I've read reports in the Ann Arbor and (I think) Detroit forums of fools tipping $200 on top of the house fee. Numerous AMPs in the Detroit area have been shuttered recently and the crazy priced one may have been among them. I'd have taken the time to rag on these numbskulls, but they all admitted that it was far too much. I'm not concerned about the prices in Detroit with the better choices here in Toledo. If I was going to travel to an AMP I'd go to Jackson. I've occasionally visited lesser known AMPs in Toledo and was always disappointed compared to Sky / Chang-MI or M-1 on Secor just north of Westgate. Don't know if that location is still open. I'll find out soon as I'm planning on getting out within the next week or two.
Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 18:04 #4610Senior Member

Posts: 114Thank you for the report. I'm curious. How much more is "a lot more than $60"?
Originally Posted by PastMyPrime
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 16:53 #4609Senior Member

Posts: 202Funny
Funny, I was there a couple of weeks ago and had the unexpected (there). The young lady offered BJ or FS (wanting a lot more than $60). I was not expecting that and didn't bring that kind of cash. Same situation, asked for $60 for HJ and I only had $50. She did a great job on that with plenty of roaming.
Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 12:15 #4608Senior Member

Posts: 345Info on Arginine supplement
Don't take L-arginine supplements if you've had cold sores or genital herpes. Too much L-arginine in your system can make the virus that causes those conditions become active again. Also, don't take L-arginine if you have kidney disease. It may disturb the balance of important minerals in the body called electrolytes.
Originally Posted by SsnakeInc
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 16:29 #4607Regular Member

Posts: 8I drove past on a whim one day and saw the door open and walked in. Say joy who was there before they closed up. No table shower which is a huge bummer. My massage with her was great and being that she remembered me made things a lot nicer. She wasn't there last time I went but yes crazy mark up on the tips they want. Kinda off putting when there's nothing more offered especially when no table shower.
Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




