Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 16663
-
01-30-25 18:04 #15523Senior Member

Posts: 30Wow, I'm so sorry
Can you show us the full entire text messages?? I'm sorry to hear that!!
Originally Posted by IronMan2019
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 17:16 #15522Senior Member

Posts: 200ChanceTaker441
This person is 100% a scammer. Check their post history. He's most likely the person behind the ad in question. See my post in the rip off section. Do not trust anything ChanceTaker441 posts.
Originally Posted by ChanceTaker441
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 16:13 #15521Senior Member

Posts: 167Not Really
I'd love to agree with you but she continues to text me with harassing statements. She also said that she's going to post a message herself. Could this be it?
Originally Posted by ChanceTaker441
[View Original Post]
I M.
-
01-30-25 15:36 #15520Senior Member

Posts: 30She's a very hot one
She asked me for similar photo request. For her safety reasons I never questioned it. I never sent a deposit but definitely saw her. She is a high alert girl. Is a bit paranoid. But great in bed for sure. Seems like she was just on high alert on your behavior maybe? From being so defensive?
Originally Posted by IronMan2019
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 15:26 #15519Senior Member

Posts: 167Very Hot Looking. . .
But also very strange. Contacted this one today. Definitely liked her pictures. Set up a meeting. Arrived, and she wouldn't come to the door. Text her letting her know that I just knocked and she wanted me to take a picture of her door while standing in front of it. When I questioned her, she went off about me being a cop and being weird and a stalker.
Can't say she's a ripoff, but once I was there, she wanted me to send a $100 deposit. She never said anything about a deposit when we were setting up.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/709419547237
-
01-30-25 12:51 #15518Regular Member

Posts: 2All back up
All back up. To be clear, I'm not saying I know for sure they are scams, seems fishy though.
Originally Posted by Costaman
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 12:45 #15517Regular Member

Posts: 2
Originally Posted by Dantzen
[View Original Post]
So, at the time you posted this they had reposted the same ads. Looks like the new ones are gone for now too. Here are the photos to look out for.
Originally Posted by Costaman
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 09:35 #15516Regular Member

Posts: 3Links are dead. Guess you made the right decision.
Originally Posted by Dantzen
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 12:43 #15515Regular Member

Posts: 12Same Person / Safe?
The three links seem to point to the same general location. Safe? Experiences? (I went, got very strange vibes, and departed.) Great pics, but.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/520634846187
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/411679930825
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/304822175409
-
01-27-25 10:43 #15514Senior Member

Posts: 113Link dead
Link is already dead. Could you share new link or contact number? DM is great also. Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by BigBear2021
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-25 21:28 #15513Senior Member

Posts: 39I finally got me some Honey!
After several attempts to see Honey she finally came through for me. We met for a car date. She was very friendly and easy going. She has a nice body. Perky tits with hard nipples and her clit is very pretty as well. She seemed into it. I will attempt to repeat.
Originally Posted by TheGreekFreak1
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 09:22 #15512Senior Member

Posts: 31$200/ half hour. Wouldn't pay that much again. Honestly $160 is usually my cap, but she was the only one out of six I messaged that time that responded.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 09:20 #15511Senior Member

Posts: 31https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/723628652078
Originally Posted by ClayBillClay
[View Original Post]
The brunette here, the one with the dyed red hair is Kelli.
-
01-24-25 09:15 #15510Senior Member

Posts: 31Bed was not offered, don't know why, didn't ask.
Originally Posted by Pizza1298
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 07:50 #15509Senior Member

Posts: 1148I sure hope nobody does this
This is the most obnoxious scam I've seen in a while. The only way to contact her is by subscribing to her OF. I hope nobody is stupid enough to fall for this.
https://tryst.link/escort/jade









Reply With Quote





