Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 10361
-
01-28-25 09:50 #9311Senior Member

Posts: 1057Maybe joy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...x/578942975626
Lmao whoever it is responds like joy - 11 hours later.
-
01-27-25 22:32 #9310Senior Member

Posts: 300She was recently reviewed in Orlando. See report below:
Originally Posted by AlaTriste117
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by XRaySpex
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 19:23 #9309Regular Member

Posts: 16Please Advise
Recently saw some talk about pricing. Found someone that I'm interested in meeting. I'd appreciate thoughts from the community.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/685631999832
-
01-27-25 18:27 #9308Senior Member

Posts: 94The pics are definitely Joy. The ad does seem a little off, but there is one line that makes me think it's her. "come to my room" was always in her ads. I feel pretty safe reaching out to her. I'll report back asap.
Originally Posted by GiantsLife
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 16:14 #9307Senior Member

Posts: 80Joy
Good catch. Sure looks like Joy. Same birthmarks on her chest / throat.
Originally Posted by GiantsLife
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 16:01 #9306Senior Member

Posts: 242Pretty much the same experience for me. I say avoid.
Originally Posted by Tempe99
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 13:40 #9305Senior Member

Posts: 461Some of the pictures the chick looks like Joy. But if it is the add doesn't sound like her normal ad. But then again I haven't seen Joy since last spring. But this is only my assumption.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 11:48 #9304Senior Member

Posts: 802Yep the 2nd photo is an old Jasmine photo. I saw her prolly 3 yrs ago when she was heavy. Didn't pay that much, can't remember exact. Problem was that she doesn't give a decent blow job so that was a one and done.
Originally Posted by MongerBeast
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 10:11 #9303Senior Member

Posts: 1057Info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...x/578942975626
Anyone know anything about her?
-
01-27-25 08:48 #9302Senior Member

Posts: 1057Deland girl
A deland girl previously popped for hobby activity failed to appear so she is back on vacation and I still don't recognize her LOL.
-
01-26-25 13:10 #9301Senior Member

Posts: 109Jasmine, not Stephanie
Thats actually Jasmine. She has been in the game for longer than I can remember. She is def a few years older than her posted 32.
Less than a year ago, she was motel hopping after the guy she was living with knocked her front tooth out.
She was taking 100 or less then and you are absolutely right that somehow now GPS has set in.
I hope nobody is dumb enough to give this SW 350. I wouldn't do 150.
BTW, only 1 pic in the ad is actually of her (and that was taken several years ago) the rest are fakes hence why there is no face with them.
All of these Streetwalkers have found pic filters and different internet sites and now they think that they can fool people into believing that they are 500 dollar hookers.
Laughable.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-25 11:52 #9300Senior Member

Posts: 1057Stephanie
Wow she sure has come a long ways in terms of her gps LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...-/885824843751
-
01-26-25 11:37 #9299Senior Member

Posts: 111I always laugh
When the words upscale and car date are in the same ad. All upscale girls suck dick in a car behind Publix? LOL.
Originally Posted by MongerBeast
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-25 21:35 #9298Senior Member

Posts: 1112One word. Two letters. SW if you want moore pm me.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
T-Man.
Did you hear the orange man caught a bass in a brooke in LA?
The chairs is against the wall.
Jonny has a long brown mustache.
Puff puff.
-
01-25-25 21:29 #9297Regular Member

Posts: 19Lily / Jenni
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...n/384119479883
Originally Posted by Duster4
[View Original Post]
She was a Daytona regular 2 years ago. "Disappeared" until now. Saw her once and that was a chore. Was a crack head with a bad temper. Playing "daddy's girl" was her shtick. Never stopped talking very fast. Former SW cost $40.00. She was unpredictable.










Reply With Quote




