Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 690 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 571 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 10347
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9297
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempe99  [View Original Post]
    A couple of weeks late with this report but I saw Hazel at her place for the first time. Pros are she is friendly and comms were great. Did a quick facetime for verification. Safe neighborhood, no hassles. Body is spectacular especially since those babies are real. If not then kudos to her doctor. But her service was a bit mechanical. She keeps her room too dark so it's hard to enjoy the show. Everything was covered. Started in mish and it seemed a bit hurried but otherwise was ok. But on the switch to k9 I picked up a slight odor. I'm going to give it another try soon and hopeful that I have a slightly better experience.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/228632384180
    Pretty much the same experience for me. I say avoid.

  2. #9296
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Some of the pictures the chick looks like Joy. But if it is the add doesn't sound like her normal ad. But then again I haven't seen Joy since last spring. But this is only my assumption.

  3. #9295
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBeast  [View Original Post]
    Thats actually Jasmine. She has been in the game for longer than I can remember. She is def a few years older than her posted 32.

    Less than a year ago, she was motel hopping after the guy she was living with knocked her front tooth out.

    She was taking 100 or less then and you are absolutely right that somehow now GPS has set in.

    I hope nobody is dumb enough to give this SW 350. I wouldn't do 150.

    BTW, only 1 pic in the ad is actually of her (and that was taken several years ago) the rest are fakes hence why there is no face with them.

    All of these Streetwalkers have found pic filters and different internet sites and now they think that they can fool people into believing that they are 500 dollar hookers.

    Laughable.
    Yep the 2nd photo is an old Jasmine photo. I saw her prolly 3 yrs ago when she was heavy. Didn't pay that much, can't remember exact. Problem was that she doesn't give a decent blow job so that was a one and done.

  4. #9294

    Info


  5. #9293

    Deland girl

    A deland girl previously popped for hobby activity failed to appear so she is back on vacation and I still don't recognize her LOL.

  6. #9292

    Jasmine, not Stephanie

    Thats actually Jasmine. She has been in the game for longer than I can remember. She is def a few years older than her posted 32.

    Less than a year ago, she was motel hopping after the guy she was living with knocked her front tooth out.

    She was taking 100 or less then and you are absolutely right that somehow now GPS has set in.

    I hope nobody is dumb enough to give this SW 350. I wouldn't do 150.

    BTW, only 1 pic in the ad is actually of her (and that was taken several years ago) the rest are fakes hence why there is no face with them.

    All of these Streetwalkers have found pic filters and different internet sites and now they think that they can fool people into believing that they are 500 dollar hookers.

    Laughable.

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Wow she sure has come a long ways in terms of her gps LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...-/885824843751

  7. #9291

    Stephanie

    Wow she sure has come a long ways in terms of her gps LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...-/885824843751

  8. #9290

    I always laugh

    When the words upscale and car date are in the same ad. All upscale girls suck dick in a car behind Publix? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBeast  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/227526818539

    So here is another post on STG that seems to be a cute girl with friends that claims to be high end when, in fact, this girl (and the other 2 or 3 ladies that share the add and space) are nothing more than Ridgewood streetwalkers. The one pictured is probably 40 or 50 with no teeth. She is or was a dopefiend and so are the other girls with her. It's hilarious that they call themselves the Pussy Cat dolls. They are all streetwalking crackheads. They live or at least flop in this trap house in the hood and they do their business in a shed behind the house. They take turns using it. I let the one in the picture jump in my car to chat for a minute and after I told her that I wasn't interested she was so desperate that she offered to just give me head right there for whatever change (yes dimes and nickels) I had in my car.

    It goes to show you how an ad can portray these girls one way but in reality they aren't even close to that.

  9. #9289
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar but her GPS does not resonate. Maybe because of our local event?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...n/384119479883
    One word. Two letters. SW if you want moore pm me.

    T-Man.

    Did you hear the orange man caught a bass in a brooke in LA?

    The chairs is against the wall.

    Jonny has a long brown mustache.

    Puff puff.

  10. #9288

    Lily / Jenni

    Quote Originally Posted by Duster4  [View Original Post]
    She has a wide variety of photos, measurements, etc. On many sites. Certainly, advertises with gps - $700 for outcall on Tryst. Who knows what's going to open the door when you arrive?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...n/384119479883

    She was a Daytona regular 2 years ago. "Disappeared" until now. Saw her once and that was a chore. Was a crack head with a bad temper. Playing "daddy's girl" was her shtick. Never stopped talking very fast. Former SW cost $40.00. She was unpredictable.

  11. #9287

    Lily/Jeni

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar but her GPS does not resonate. Maybe because of our local event?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...n/384119479883
    She has a wide variety of photos, measurements, etc. On many sites. Certainly, advertises with gps - $700 for outcall on Tryst. Who knows what's going to open the door when you arrive?

  12. #9286

    Lily

    She looks familiar but her GPS does not resonate. Maybe because of our local event?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...n/384119479883

  13. #9285

    I get your point.

    I hear what you are saying, sure. But no way do I see your example here as "seems cute". That looks old and busted at best. To each their own.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBeast  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/227526818539

    So here is another post on STG that seems to be a cute girl with friends that claims to be high end when, in fact, this girl (and the other 2 or 3 ladies that share the add and space) are nothing more than Ridgewood streetwalkers. The one pictured is probably 40 or 50 with no teeth. She is or was a dopefiend and so are the other girls with her. It's hilarious that they call themselves the Pussy Cat dolls. They are all streetwalking crackheads. They live or at least flop in this trap house in the hood and they do their business in a shed behind the house. They take turns using it. I let the one in the picture jump in my car to chat for a minute and after I told her that I wasn't interested she was so desperate that she offered to just give me head right there for whatever change (yes dimes and nickels) I had in my car.

    It goes to show you how an ad can portray these girls one way but in reality they aren't even close to that.

  14. #9284

    Another fine example

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/227526818539

    So here is another post on STG that seems to be a cute girl with friends that claims to be high end when, in fact, this girl (and the other 2 or 3 ladies that share the add and space) are nothing more than Ridgewood streetwalkers. The one pictured is probably 40 or 50 with no teeth. She is or was a dopefiend and so are the other girls with her. It's hilarious that they call themselves the Pussy Cat dolls. They are all streetwalking crackheads. They live or at least flop in this trap house in the hood and they do their business in a shed behind the house. They take turns using it. I let the one in the picture jump in my car to chat for a minute and after I told her that I wasn't interested she was so desperate that she offered to just give me head right there for whatever change (yes dimes and nickels) I had in my car.

    It goes to show you how an ad can portray these girls one way but in reality they aren't even close to that.

  15. #9283

    Gypsii

    Quote Originally Posted by PrTraveler26  [View Original Post]
    Finally found something local that seemed good. No reviews to be found in this forum but I saw a few older ones in brevard county forum. Everything is in her ad. She was easy to communicate with, did a picture swap, no deposit and showed up on time. Good options on the table. She is cute, in good shape, was fun and bubbly and sexy as hell. Might go for round 2 tomorrow.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...b/207035199148

    Also found her on EM.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gypsii-e...a-beach-580294
    She's relocated from the Melbourne are, check the Brevard board for more info. I subscribed to her onlyfans and it was pretty decent and she raised the price on her page as well. I myself have never seen her due to her pricing but she is top rated in Melbourne but the monger scene is a lot different up here. Probably getting less business now due to her prices.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape