Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 18813
-
01-28-25 05:58 #17298Senior Member

Posts: 56Full
Hey buddie your I box is full. Could you DM me about your experience with this one. I was thinking of pulling the trigger.
Originally Posted by RakaToko
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 22:49 #17297Regular Member

Posts: 16This one
Not a senior, but I'd like to know more. Please message me with whatever insight you can safely share. Thank you.
Originally Posted by XRaySpex
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 01:57 #17296Senior Member

Posts: 855Details?
Is Greek and bbj on menu? Feel free to shot me a pm if you need to.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-25 12:05 #17295Senior Member

Posts: 37Lily / kiara
Anyone tried this one? I could have sworn I saw a review but can't remember if positive or negative.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/181866634#.
-
01-25-25 15:25 #17294Senior Member

Posts: 116Katie Lake Buena Vista
Yeah, this was a true TOFTT. Do not recommend. Details via DM for seniors, if you'd like.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3343380
-
01-24-25 19:15 #17293Senior Member

Posts: 116Katie Lake Buena Vista
Got curious based on the last few posts. Reached out via and did a WhatsApp video call as requested. Seems like a hot little' spinner alright. Showed me some tit but didn't ask for anything in return. Going to head down there and see what's up. If anybody's got any bad experiences, let a buddy know in the next hour or so. Been awhile since I've seen a chick that wasn't board approved.
-
01-24-25 17:35 #17292Senior Member

Posts: 1169I don't think so but this was a while ago and I don't remember what she quoted me. It was low enough for me to make the drive out there.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 17:16 #17291Regular Member

Posts: 17She quoted me 220 for the hr. That seems about normal for the area.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
I'm still unsure about the verification. I get that they can try and blackmail you but my phone is a burner bought with cash and I have zero social media. I can't even find myself with a reverse image search, I don't know. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
-
01-24-25 16:50 #17290Senior Member

Posts: 1121Wasn't she asking for outrageous donations?
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 15:52 #17289Senior Member

Posts: 1169My experience with her a long time ago was that I drove to her hotel near Disney Springs and when I got there she wanted me to facetime her so that I could show her my cock. I passed. It would have been nice to have known that before making the drive and wasting my time.
Originally Posted by CentralFlTech
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 13:47 #17288Senior Member

Posts: 1121Rachel
I received a text that Rachel of BRCC fame is leaving Orlando in a couple weeks. Her biggest knock is she hates giving head, covered or otherwise. See her before she leaves if you can. Warning, she smokes a lot of green so if you can't go home smelling like it, make arrangements for an outcall.
-
01-24-25 10:57 #17287Regular Member

Posts: 17Anyone?
Anyone have experience with this girl. I was planning on meeting this weekend but don't want to waste my time either. Seems legit has a only fans and some topless pictures on x.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3343380
-
01-21-25 17:02 #17286Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
Hello Orlando Fam!!
I'll be travelling and be near Universal the Second week of February, and was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a PAWG / Curvy Latina that does GFE / BBBJ?
-
01-21-25 11:16 #17285Senior Member

Posts: 1121I saw her recently after not being able to meet up for months. She would reply sporatically talking about things going on in her life that were stressful but I think it has all calmed down. She does love giving BBBJs so be prepared to get vaccumed.
Originally Posted by Fletch3
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 04:37 #17284Senior Member

Posts: 255Ivy
Stiffey, Thanks for posting. I had a similiar situation to your first post about her. Wrote her off back then. Did she give you an explanation as to why the run around back a few months ago? Sounds like a huge improvement. Everyone goes through bad spells sometimes. Would be nice to know "issues" have been fixed. Maybe the lack of dates back a few months was motivation to fix it. Just curious is she gave any exact reasons to you. Fletch3.
Originally Posted by Stiffey
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




