Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 602 1102 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 18813
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17298

    Full

    Quote Originally Posted by RakaToko  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this one? I could have sworn I saw a review but can't remember if positive or negative.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/181866634#.
    Hey buddie your I box is full. Could you DM me about your experience with this one. I was thinking of pulling the trigger.

  2. #17297

    This one

    Quote Originally Posted by XRaySpex  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, this was a true TOFTT. Do not recommend. Details via DM for seniors, if you'd like.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3343380
    Not a senior, but I'd like to know more. Please message me with whatever insight you can safely share. Thank you.

  3. #17296

    Details?

    Is Greek and bbj on menu? Feel free to shot me a pm if you need to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    I received a text that Rachel of BRCC fame is leaving Orlando in a couple weeks. Her biggest knock is she hates giving head, covered or otherwise. See her before she leaves if you can. Warning, she smokes a lot of green so if you can't go home smelling like it, make arrangements for an outcall.

  4. #17295

    Lily / kiara

    Anyone tried this one? I could have sworn I saw a review but can't remember if positive or negative.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/181866634#.

  5. #17294

    Katie Lake Buena Vista

    Yeah, this was a true TOFTT. Do not recommend. Details via DM for seniors, if you'd like.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3343380

  6. #17293

    Katie Lake Buena Vista

    Got curious based on the last few posts. Reached out via and did a WhatsApp video call as requested. Seems like a hot little' spinner alright. Showed me some tit but didn't ask for anything in return. Going to head down there and see what's up. If anybody's got any bad experiences, let a buddy know in the next hour or so. Been awhile since I've seen a chick that wasn't board approved.

  7. #17292
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1169
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't she asking for outrageous donations?
    I don't think so but this was a while ago and I don't remember what she quoted me. It was low enough for me to make the drive out there.

  8. #17291
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't she asking for outrageous donations?
    She quoted me 220 for the hr. That seems about normal for the area.

    I'm still unsure about the verification. I get that they can try and blackmail you but my phone is a burner bought with cash and I have zero social media. I can't even find myself with a reverse image search, I don't know. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

  9. #17290
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    My experience with her a long time ago was that I drove to her hotel near Disney Springs and when I got there she wanted me to facetime her so that I could show her my cock. I passed. It would have been nice to have known that before making the drive and wasting my time.
    Wasn't she asking for outrageous donations?

  10. #17289
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1169
    Quote Originally Posted by CentralFlTech  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this girl. I was planning on meeting this weekend but don't want to waste my time either. Seems legit has a only fans and some topless pictures on x.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3343380
    My experience with her a long time ago was that I drove to her hotel near Disney Springs and when I got there she wanted me to facetime her so that I could show her my cock. I passed. It would have been nice to have known that before making the drive and wasting my time.

  11. #17288

    Rachel

    I received a text that Rachel of BRCC fame is leaving Orlando in a couple weeks. Her biggest knock is she hates giving head, covered or otherwise. See her before she leaves if you can. Warning, she smokes a lot of green so if you can't go home smelling like it, make arrangements for an outcall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0781.jpg‎  

  12. #17287

    Anyone?

    Anyone have experience with this girl. I was planning on meeting this weekend but don't want to waste my time either. Seems legit has a only fans and some topless pictures on x.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3343380

  13. #17286

    Hello

    Hello Orlando Fam!!

    I'll be travelling and be near Universal the Second week of February, and was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a PAWG / Curvy Latina that does GFE / BBBJ?

  14. #17285
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch3  [View Original Post]
    Stiffey, Thanks for posting. I had a similiar situation to your first post about her. Wrote her off back then. Did she give you an explanation as to why the run around back a few months ago? Sounds like a huge improvement. Everyone goes through bad spells sometimes. Would be nice to know "issues" have been fixed. Maybe the lack of dates back a few months was motivation to fix it. Just curious is she gave any exact reasons to you. Fletch3.
    I saw her recently after not being able to meet up for months. She would reply sporatically talking about things going on in her life that were stressful but I think it has all calmed down. She does love giving BBBJs so be prepared to get vaccumed.

  15. #17284

    Ivy

    Stiffey, Thanks for posting. I had a similiar situation to your first post about her. Wrote her off back then. Did she give you an explanation as to why the run around back a few months ago? Sounds like a huge improvement. Everyone goes through bad spells sometimes. Would be nice to know "issues" have been fixed. Maybe the lack of dates back a few months was motivation to fix it. Just curious is she gave any exact reasons to you. Fletch3.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffey  [View Original Post]
    A few months ago I posted a less than favorable review of Ivy because I was stood up. But given all of her raving reviews, I wanted to give her another chance on my last trip recently. Needless to say, we met and made up. She apologized for the misunderstanding and was genuinely concerned about what happened. I have to hand it to her, she didn't have to meet me given my review of her from my trip before but she did. Guys she is absolutely gorgeous, doesn't play on her phone, and has the best IOP. When I told her that I appreciated her being present during our time, she said "I thought that's the way all women were. " I went on to explain that it's a rarity nowadays.

    Anyway, I highly recommend and can't say enough good things about this woman. Do yourself a favor and add her to the top of the list for your next date. We have already something planned for my next trip and I'm looking at more than just one hour. This is the whole GFE that I crave. I posted her link below. Her number ends in 3331. You can thank me later.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/181622798

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape