Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 43506
-
01-26-25 16:37 #41256Senior Member

Posts: 159Added info
32 South; 3rd Floor Open sign lit, 2nd Floor dark and closed.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
Also, 1060 closed. Handwritten paper sign on front door but didn't stop to read.
-
01-26-25 12:09 #41255Senior Member

Posts: 30832 Mount aub
Probably new ownership coming up because I think they were not doing well a lot bad reviews.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-25 17:21 #41254Senior Member

Posts: 338Waltham
Went on a run today:
32 South st = Closed. Sign says renovations. But looked pretty much done.
Eastern = I called with no answer. Then I went by the spa and rang the bell a few times with no response.
28 Crescent = Older ladies 45+. Took Kiki for a nude CBJ for 120. Decent massage. Ok finish. 40 for half hour house fee.
Looking to check out High St and see if the menu has expanded above HJs!
-
01-25-25 14:19 #41253Senior Member

Posts: 48Timing
They have other providers, I find it's hit or miss. I agree the older provider with a dog is not my type. They had a younger provider last time I was there, she was good options.
Originally Posted by ShabuShabu
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-25 13:37 #41252Senior Member

Posts: 80Centre St Newton
Good move Foot Spa in Newton. I haven't been there in over 4 yrs so decided to roll the dice and see if I win or lose. Took the 1 hr house + 120 tip and I wasn't disappointed. The provider is on the older side, probably 50's but IMO found her to be attractive with a shining smile & great personality. Nice body, not skinny nor fat. Did have a bit of a gut, but I still found it sexy. Looked nice & full wearing leggings. Breast C cups. Good menu options, but no FS. BYOC. Used saran wrap, tried to rush a bit, with DATY included, but I slowed it down, took control & enjoyed a few extra min. . Overall, I was satisfied & will repeat. I guess learning Mandarin is paying off. She was impressed with my beginner level, we had good vibe, banter and convo. I like beauty, personality, sense of humor and smarts. And I didn't ask her name smh.
-
01-25-25 10:47 #41251Senior Member

Posts: 35Greenwood
I hadn't seen much about Greenwood, but there was at least one positive review, so I stopped in.
One provider working, maybe late 30's to early 40's, ok body, too much makeup. She spoke essentially zero English, needing the translate app on her phone for everything.
Massage was meh, though she did do some walking on my back, which was good.
After the flip she got to business. Satisfactory, clearly wanted me to finish in a hurry.
Overall I wasn't impressed. Nothing really terrible, but nothing that makes me anxious to repeat.
-
01-24-25 21:24 #41250Senior Member

Posts: 224Jin at Body Zen? She is good, can not complain. I think she is the only one in that area doing this which is why probably she is in demand.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
If you know anyone else in that area, let us know.
-
01-24-25 20:15 #41249Senior Member

Posts: 1245Jin
What do you, good people, think about Jin in Belmont? She seems to be booked for days.
-
01-24-25 13:48 #41248Senior Member

Posts: 106Crystal question
So I made 1st visit to Crystal in Newton.
Good massage, good ending but the provider wasnt my cup of tea, a little older and a small gut. When I left I saw another provider that looked more like my type welcoming a monger. Has anyone been here before and know what her name is? DO they normally switch staff regularly?
-
01-23-25 20:19 #41247Regular Member

Posts: 421 Summer
Has anyone had experience here in Newtn? PM if you do to discuss cause prices seem different than their old location.
-
01-23-25 05:08 #41246Senior Member

Posts: 74FYI: Bust in Allston on Brighton Ave
-
01-21-25 19:35 #41245Banned Member

Posts: 943 Places Now
Another place with an Asian provider having a smooth shaved pussy!
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
BTW, Amp101, always BYOC (Bring your own condom).
-
01-21-25 16:26 #41244Senior Member

Posts: 283No Go Kingston
OK, thanks for the 411. I was hopeful, but.
Originally Posted by Nimbus22
[View Original Post]
I don't see how it is worse than Sunflower, Pembroke near Marshfield. They EXPECT more for a tip and let you know they aren't happy if it is a standard 40 for a standard finish. Up sell and watch you dress looking for more $$. I walked out twice, and not returning.
BUT, weymouth is just a bit too far unless not pressed for time, so might have to.
-
01-21-25 10:35 #41243Senior Member

Posts: 12453X in Watertown
After a long while I stopped by 3X Mt Aub in Watertown. Mia greeted me — a good-looking but a bit overweight woman in a short black dress. Soft natural Ds, seemed mid 30's. Asked me right away through the translator what I want, and requested 200 for boom boom. Left the room with the fee and came back with the tightest condom I have ever seen / felt. A nice smoothly shaved pussy. Good time overall, but zero spoken English besides "boom boom" and "two hundred". BB is available but for a ridiculous additional fee.
-
01-20-25 19:42 #41242Senior Member

Posts: 505Lili
For those of you on the South Shore, Lili used to be Tiffany at Health Ocean in Weymouth. I wish she was still there as Marlborough is a long drive for me.
Originally Posted by BigBoy8
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





