Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 43499
-
01-24-25 20:15 #41249Senior Member

Posts: 1245Jin
What do you, good people, think about Jin in Belmont? She seems to be booked for days.
-
01-24-25 13:48 #41248Senior Member

Posts: 106Crystal question
So I made 1st visit to Crystal in Newton.
Good massage, good ending but the provider wasnt my cup of tea, a little older and a small gut. When I left I saw another provider that looked more like my type welcoming a monger. Has anyone been here before and know what her name is? DO they normally switch staff regularly?
-
01-23-25 20:19 #41247Regular Member

Posts: 421 Summer
Has anyone had experience here in Newtn? PM if you do to discuss cause prices seem different than their old location.
-
01-23-25 05:08 #41246Senior Member

Posts: 73FYI: Bust in Allston on Brighton Ave
-
01-21-25 19:35 #41245Banned Member

Posts: 943 Places Now
Another place with an Asian provider having a smooth shaved pussy!
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
BTW, Amp101, always BYOC (Bring your own condom).
-
01-21-25 16:26 #41244Senior Member

Posts: 283No Go Kingston
OK, thanks for the 411. I was hopeful, but.
Originally Posted by Nimbus22
[View Original Post]
I don't see how it is worse than Sunflower, Pembroke near Marshfield. They EXPECT more for a tip and let you know they aren't happy if it is a standard 40 for a standard finish. Up sell and watch you dress looking for more $$. I walked out twice, and not returning.
BUT, weymouth is just a bit too far unless not pressed for time, so might have to.
-
01-21-25 10:35 #41243Senior Member

Posts: 12453X in Watertown
After a long while I stopped by 3X Mt Aub in Watertown. Mia greeted me — a good-looking but a bit overweight woman in a short black dress. Soft natural Ds, seemed mid 30's. Asked me right away through the translator what I want, and requested 200 for boom boom. Left the room with the fee and came back with the tightest condom I have ever seen / felt. A nice smoothly shaved pussy. Good time overall, but zero spoken English besides "boom boom" and "two hundred". BB is available but for a ridiculous additional fee.
-
01-20-25 19:42 #41242Senior Member

Posts: 505Lili
For those of you on the South Shore, Lili used to be Tiffany at Health Ocean in Weymouth. I wish she was still there as Marlborough is a long drive for me.
Originally Posted by BigBoy8
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 18:47 #41241Senior Member

Posts: 43Yes, 498 I believe she has most recently been going by "Julie" I do not believe there is any FS to be had there but DATY is an option for some.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 18:21 #41240Senior Member

Posts: 338Pleasant St
Optimus I'm assuming you are talking about Rose Reflex at 498. Can you share provider name? Is FS available? If anyone knows and wants to keep it quiet and DM me. Cool. Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by OptimusSlime
[View Original Post]
Last time I was there it was HJ only.
-
01-20-25 16:07 #41239Banned Member

Posts: 94
Originally Posted by DonBarzini
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the Dinner Tip!
Originally Posted by OptimusSlime
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 13:56 #41238Senior Member

Posts: 1808For you Lili in Marlborough fans, do you need to specifically ask for Lili, or is she the only lady working there?
Originally Posted by BigBoy8
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 13:51 #41237Senior Member

Posts: 43The 30-40 yo provider at pleasant st h2 o is also shaved. And delicious.
Originally Posted by DonBarzini
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 12:53 #41236Senior Member

Posts: 349No Go
This is sunny spa in Kingston. Terrible place.
Originally Posted by CamperVan10
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 09:44 #41235Regular Member

Posts: 17Lili
Lili is my ATF provider. She is non-FS, but depending what you tip, she gives back to you in her next service. Her English is very good and never asks for more tip. Her massage skills are one of the best I've experienced, especially coming from a young provider, and her finish is amazing. She has really exceptional technique and takes her time. The only downside is it's in Marlborough which is far from me, with South shore places being close to me, I still prefer driving all the way to Marlborough to make appointment with her. She's a hidden gem.
Originally Posted by UsedTissue16
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




