Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 168 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 218 268 668 1168 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 17737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15232

    UTR mature providers

    Anyone know of any good mature providers that's 40+ that's UTR? Just looking for some good ones that don't advertise alot and also see AA. Preferably does good bbj work.

  2. #15231
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I remember someone asked about a bodybuilder escort, and I do remember that one occasionally comes by. Well I just saw that she's coming back! Not sure I'll see her but I did reach out and she seems cool and open to some fetishes, has good reviews.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aliyahxxx
    I'm actually going to see her this weekend LOL.

  3. #15230

    Nicoleta Tusovka

    https://tryst.link/escort/nicoletaofusa

    I pre-booked with her, so I'll let you all know how it goes in 2 weeks. She has great reviews and an open menu, so I really think this will go well. A nice way to finally see someone after nearly a year of waiting through disappointing native St. Louis providers.

  4. #15229

    Pleasant surprise

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/181831438#.

    Saw this ad and decided to toftt. Location she gave at south county hotel and had me waiting outside for about 10 minutes. Was somewhat worried about what might answer the door once I finally got the room number. But she looks pretty much just like the pics, very sexy if you like nicely proportioned Spanish women. Very little English, but overall a really good time. For 120 qv she allowed CBJ, daty and whatever positions I asked for. She said she'd be leaving for Spain soon so pitter patter.

  5. #15228
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredExec55  [View Original Post]
    Your friend should post some reviews this person needs to be stopped.
    Her name was Ellen Marie before this recent Tryst. I think it is why she changed her name. I want her to be outed. I have posted on TER search reviews on OliviaOrion.

  6. #15227
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Here is her number 872-221-4808. I have never seen her. I had asked last week about her and the experience. I did however, used to see Reanne and she did room with Ember in S City, but do not think she is back working.
    Thanks very much!

  7. #15226
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting her forever and never get a response. Any secret to how you got ahold of her. Like does she only reply late at night or anything you included in your text you think got her attention? I'm really only interested in BBBJ and if she's really good, I want to see her.
    I knew her before she was "Bliss". She used to be my favorite but now I won't see her again. It's not that she's asking for 3 x what I used to pay her but she's just doesn't seem into it anymore. I do not recommend.

    And, to answer your questions. No rhyme or reason to when she responds other then when she needs more "supplies".

  8. #15225
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    What is the point of this site? Seems like a one way street. Is there a problem with sharing contact info? WTF?
    Here is her number 872-221-4808. I have never seen her. I had asked last week about her and the experience. I did however, used to see Reanne and she did room with Ember in S City, but do not think she is back working.

  9. #15224
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Contact info for Ember & Reanne?
    What is the point of this site? Seems like a one way street. Is there a problem with sharing contact info? WTF?

  10. #15223
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredExec55  [View Original Post]
    Your friend should post some reviews this person needs to be stopped.
    He did on TER, but she changes her name and contact info frequently. I forget what her name was prior to her current one.

  11. #15222

    OliviaOrion avoid at all cost.

    Your friend should post some reviews this person needs to be stopped.

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    I know her well and she is one of the worst. I had a friend that actually took her on vacation! Awful time and ended giving thousands because she was wanting to post all his dirty laundry on Facebook. Avoid at all costs, she's nuts.

  12. #15221
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomVsThanos  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if any female bodybuilder / muscle chicks in the STL area or that visit the area often? Had luck in Vegas but wanted to see if they exist here.
    Hey, I remember someone asked about a bodybuilder escort, and I do remember that one occasionally comes by. Well I just saw that she's coming back! Not sure I'll see her but I did reach out and she seems cool and open to some fetishes, has good reviews.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aliyahxxx

  13. #15220
    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    Is Reanne also back?
    Contact info for Ember & Reanne?

  14. #15219

    Hoping So

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    Is Reanne also back?
    She is my goat throat.

  15. #15218
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Ember is back and needing money. Same glorious mouth. Bring your own condoms.
    Is Reanne also back?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape