Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 17668
-
01-25-25 08:28 #15223Senior Member

Posts: 165What is the point of this site? Seems like a one way street. Is there a problem with sharing contact info? WTF?
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-25 06:38 #15222Senior Member

Posts: 224He did on TER, but she changes her name and contact info frequently. I forget what her name was prior to her current one.
Originally Posted by RetiredExec55
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 17:02 #15221Regular Member

Posts: 6OliviaOrion avoid at all cost.
Your friend should post some reviews this person needs to be stopped.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 13:21 #15220Senior Member

Posts: 254Hey, I remember someone asked about a bodybuilder escort, and I do remember that one occasionally comes by. Well I just saw that she's coming back! Not sure I'll see her but I did reach out and she seems cool and open to some fetishes, has good reviews.
Originally Posted by DoomVsThanos
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/aliyahxxx
-
01-24-25 10:50 #15219Senior Member

Posts: 165Contact info for Ember & Reanne?
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 10:18 #15218Banned Member

Posts: 175Hoping So
She is my goat throat.
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 22:06 #15217Senior Member

Posts: 307Is Reanne also back?
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 16:24 #15216Senior Member

Posts: 307Damn. Daaaamn, dude. What was that guy thinking?
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
Good grief, my guys.
-
01-22-25 06:33 #15215Senior Member

Posts: 224I know her well and she is one of the worst. I had a friend that actually took her on vacation! Awful time and ended giving thousands because she was wanting to post all his dirty laundry on Facebook. Avoid at all costs, she's nuts.
Originally Posted by RetiredExec55
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 19:19 #15214Senior Member

Posts: 71Ember
I never saw Ember what is her going rate and performance? A few years ago I to see her roomie Reanne, but mainly BBBJ cim from her.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 17:58 #15213Senior Member

Posts: 307Even then, it's no guarantee. Be smart out there, fellas.
Originally Posted by Percius917
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 11:57 #15212Senior Member

Posts: 410Since you are new to the game, you might try Professionaluxuriesmassage.com. They offer FBSm, but most offer extras once you are there and ask.
Originally Posted by RetiredExec55
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 11:34 #15211Senior Member

Posts: 507This can be a risky hobby. Take every precaution you can. I approach every single interaction as a business transaction. That doesn't mean I am not pleasant but I am cautious and do my due diligence when choosing who I see. If you are seeing a bunch strung out tweakers and addicts, they will, if given the change, extort you. I will not see an addict. I prefer higher end and higher priced girls. There is, in general, a lower risk with these girls.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 10:26 #15210Senior Member

Posts: 321For reference, a simple Google of "Ember St Louis Escort" will provide all that's needed.
Originally Posted by Pappyo
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2214808-346970
-
01-21-25 06:40 #15209Regular Member

Posts: 14Phone
872 221 4XXX.
Originally Posted by Hidden120
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





