Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 166 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 216 266 666 1166 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 17690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15215

    Ember

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Is she advertising or is it just word of mouth? Pardon the expression.

    They always need more money.
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ember-es...t-louis-916264

  2. #15214
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Is she advertising or is it just word of mouth? Pardon the expression.

    They always need more money.
    She's not advertising that I know of, hit me up if you need the number (applies to all seniors with meaningful posts).

  3. #15213
    Quote Originally Posted by MongolianNinj  [View Original Post]
    C'mon my dudes, not only do the pics not pass my TGTBD filter, does this sound like anything written by one of these girls who'd be posting on LC? Much less your generic young American chick?

    "As a private place, not a brothel.

    No one sees you🫶 I am a very hygienic and.

    Delicate girl and I like to please my clients so.

    That they can vote the stress they generate.

    Day after day! Write me for more details".

  4. #15212
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Is she advertising or is it just word of mouth? Pardon the expression.

    They always need more money.
    She was one of the best. Do you have her number or where is she advertising?

  5. #15211

    Ember

    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Ember is back and needing money. Same glorious mouth. Bring your own condoms.
    Is she advertising or is it just word of mouth? Pardon the expression.

    They always need more money.

  6. #15210

    You are absolutely correct

    Quote Originally Posted by MomanForyu  [View Original Post]
    I think that's a different Serenity than the one I was in contact with. There are (2) on EB. This (https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3149010271) is the one I chatted with. They look similar but I don't think they are the same person. Mine quoted 120 QV, 175 HHR, 250 HR + 50 for greek.
    They do look a lot alike. The tat on left upper arm is different when I look closely. The one on Tryst was advertising BB upgrade, I remember that as it was 1st I had seen on there.

  7. #15209

    Ember

    Ember is back and needing money. Same glorious mouth. Bring your own condoms.

  8. #15208

    Serenity

    I think that's a different Serenity than the one I was in contact with. There are (2) on EB. This (https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3149010271) is the one I chatted with. They look similar but I don't think they are the same person. Mine quoted 120 QV, 175 HHR, 250 HR + 50 for greek.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    She advertised as Serenity on LC. She didn't list prices there but I think Moman said she told him 120 for qv. I do know that previously she was advertising BB FS and greek on Tryst for about a 100 up charge. She had a couple vids of her doing a bbj that looked like she was pretty good at it on LC. A phone search didn't bring those ads back up. Wish I had more but when she dropped off LC and went with those prices on Tryst I had to pass.

  9. #15207

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMong  [View Original Post]
    Knotty claims she is moving to Florida today. Saw it on her tiktok.
    She is always moving somewhere. Maybe she will this time. Who knows?

    I wish her all the best.

    Casab.

  10. #15206
    Quote Originally Posted by Casab69  [View Original Post]
    Knotty has been around the scene for a long time. There was a time when her nuru was mindblowing. I think she is struggling now. She is a genuinely nice person, but must be reading the same websites as Abby James now. Be good to her fellas.
    Knotty claims she is moving to Florida today. Saw it on her tiktok.

  11. #15205

    Anyone seen this provider?


  12. #15204
    Quote Originally Posted by MongolianNinj  [View Original Post]
    Got to image search. Those photos are stolen from alahnaly on insta. Blurred the face to act like an escort. Fake.

  13. #15203

  14. #15202

  15. #15201

    Video Chat Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I don't have a problem with a quick FaceTime. She wants to feel a little more comfortable with the guy she's going to be alone and naked with, and a video can do a lot more to put her at ease than a few texted words. She may also have had a bad experience with a previous client and wants to make sure you're not him. Also, it gives ME a chance to verify that she's not using someone else's pictures and she's not fucked up out of her mind. Some of you dudes can get rather paranoid, but what can anyone do with a quick video? You don't need to discuss services or anything incriminating, and I always use a burner phone that can't be traced back to me. I've also asked her to send a picture of her making a specific hand gesture that also shows her face (and she can ask likewise) but FaceTime is probably easier and gives the same if not more info.
    I also like video verification because it gives me a sense of how the girl really looks and of her personality. It's also better than sending a picture of my driver's license or 3 years of tax returns or whatever crazy shit they want.

    The only issue I've run into with video chat is when they ask me to show them my cock. That's just something I will not do. Call me weird for drawing the line there, but that's where I draw it. Maybe they feel better about me not being a cop, but it's a nonstarter for me. With one girl, we were able to get past it. With another one, it was a showstopper, and I did not get to see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape