Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 664 1164 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 17690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15245
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredExec55  [View Original Post]
    Your friend should post some reviews this person needs to be stopped.
    Her name was Ellen Marie before this recent Tryst. I think it is why she changed her name. I want her to be outed. I have posted on TER search reviews on OliviaOrion.

  2. #15244
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Here is her number 872-221-4808. I have never seen her. I had asked last week about her and the experience. I did however, used to see Reanne and she did room with Ember in S City, but do not think she is back working.
    Thanks very much!

  3. #15243
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting her forever and never get a response. Any secret to how you got ahold of her. Like does she only reply late at night or anything you included in your text you think got her attention? I'm really only interested in BBBJ and if she's really good, I want to see her.
    I knew her before she was "Bliss". She used to be my favorite but now I won't see her again. It's not that she's asking for 3 x what I used to pay her but she's just doesn't seem into it anymore. I do not recommend.

    And, to answer your questions. No rhyme or reason to when she responds other then when she needs more "supplies".

  4. #15242
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    What is the point of this site? Seems like a one way street. Is there a problem with sharing contact info? WTF?
    Here is her number 872-221-4808. I have never seen her. I had asked last week about her and the experience. I did however, used to see Reanne and she did room with Ember in S City, but do not think she is back working.

  5. #15241
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Contact info for Ember & Reanne?
    What is the point of this site? Seems like a one way street. Is there a problem with sharing contact info? WTF?

  6. #15240
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredExec55  [View Original Post]
    Your friend should post some reviews this person needs to be stopped.
    He did on TER, but she changes her name and contact info frequently. I forget what her name was prior to her current one.

  7. #15239

    OliviaOrion avoid at all cost.

    Your friend should post some reviews this person needs to be stopped.

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    I know her well and she is one of the worst. I had a friend that actually took her on vacation! Awful time and ended giving thousands because she was wanting to post all his dirty laundry on Facebook. Avoid at all costs, she's nuts.

  8. #15238
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomVsThanos  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if any female bodybuilder / muscle chicks in the STL area or that visit the area often? Had luck in Vegas but wanted to see if they exist here.
    Hey, I remember someone asked about a bodybuilder escort, and I do remember that one occasionally comes by. Well I just saw that she's coming back! Not sure I'll see her but I did reach out and she seems cool and open to some fetishes, has good reviews.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aliyahxxx

  9. #15237
    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    Is Reanne also back?
    Contact info for Ember & Reanne?

  10. #15236

    Hoping So

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    Is Reanne also back?
    She is my goat throat.

  11. #15235
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Ember is back and needing money. Same glorious mouth. Bring your own condoms.
    Is Reanne also back?

  12. #15234
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    I know her well and she is one of the worst. I had a friend that actually took her on vacation! Awful time and ended giving thousands because she was wanting to post all his dirty laundry on Facebook. Avoid at all costs, she's nuts.
    Damn. Daaaamn, dude. What was that guy thinking?

    Good grief, my guys.

  13. #15233
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredExec55  [View Original Post]
    Sorry the link is Https://tryst.link/escort/Oliviaorion. Again this woman is trouble has issues, She is not 30 but mid 40's and worn out. She has a cute face and nice eyes but overly made up with hair extensions. Her body however is a wreck, real saggy tits, crepie orange skin (cheap spray tan). Cellulite on legs; performance is mediocre no LFK, DATY, Lousy BBBJ, does FS but complains. She is not tight, But worst of all she tries to trick you out of more money and when she got mad, sent private correspondence to my family. This is unacceptable.
    I know her well and she is one of the worst. I had a friend that actually took her on vacation! Awful time and ended giving thousands because she was wanting to post all his dirty laundry on Facebook. Avoid at all costs, she's nuts.

  14. #15232

    Ember

    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Ember is back and needing money. Same glorious mouth. Bring your own condoms.
    I never saw Ember what is her going rate and performance? A few years ago I to see her roomie Reanne, but mainly BBBJ cim from her.

  15. #15231
    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    This can be a risky hobby. Take every precaution you can. I approach every single interaction as a business transaction. That doesn't mean I am not pleasant but I am cautious and do my due diligence when choosing who I see. If you are seeing a bunch strung out tweakers and addicts, they will, if given the change, extort you. I will not see an addict. I prefer higher end and higher priced girls. There is, in general, a lower risk with these girls.
    Even then, it's no guarantee. Be smart out there, fellas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape