Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 5331
-
02-08-25 12:33 #4641Senior Member

Posts: 384Was in Toledo on Thurs. Tried several providers on STG an Erotic monkey no luck. Ended up at Sky. Great time from now on I won't try any of the providers that's not interested.
Originally Posted by LikesitBare69
[View Original Post]
An answer 5 to 6 hours later. Sky give me everything I am looking for a don't have to wait on an answer.
-
02-04-25 10:27 #4640Senior Member

Posts: 146Sky
Had another good stop at Sky after trying with 3 from Skip with no luck. Met Ruby and she's similar to Victoria there. Standard everything and did meet Pink and Summer.
-
02-01-25 12:46 #4639Senior Member

Posts: 779Met Sunny
I see in the post that he says "Met Sunny" So lets go with that as her name.
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-25 09:16 #4638Senior Member

Posts: 1019Sky
Did you get her name?
Originally Posted by DeltaGreen
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 13:25 #4637Senior Member

Posts: 77Sky. Sunny
How was Sunny?
Originally Posted by DeltaGreen
[View Original Post]
I really wish they would bring Chanel back.
-
01-30-25 12:09 #4636Senior Member

Posts: 1465333
Went to stop by the 29th around 7:15 pm and no sign or light. Didn't see any cars park other then closer to Secor rd.
-
01-29-25 06:13 #4635Senior Member

Posts: 114Wtf?
Dude, she must see you as an easy mark because every body else is fucking her for $140 plus house fee, no shit.
Originally Posted by SeedlessGrapes
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 20:04 #4634Senior Member

Posts: 975No shower available or you just didn't partake? Some of the ladies don't like doing the table shower when it is cold out. The table shower and a decent massage are as important to me as the extras.
Originally Posted by SeedlessGrapes
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 17:10 #4633Regular Member

Posts: 185333
Met with Mia today. Very bubbly and friendly personality. Chinese. Small, thin, best tits I've ever seen and just all around a pretty woman. Paid 70 for the hour massage. No shower. Mediocre massage. I threw a total of 160 down. I thought I had $$, but I didn't grab all my money and since I only bring in what I need I didn't have a chance to go grab the rest. She gave me CBJ and an excellent HJ. She used a dam and not a rubber so barely felt the BJ. She let me roam everywhere except for the kitty, but let me look at it and spread it open while I finished. I asked about FS, and said I needed another 80 on top of the 160. I declined and said most I'll give is another 50. She said that was fine and I could cash app it, but since I don't bring my wallet or my phone in when I go to these places I had no way to do that. I finished and she cleaned up. Told me to only go to her from now on. I said ok so no more sky? She said nooo don't go sky, they old. China better. So we joked about how China is better than Korea for a minute. Then she asked me about sky pricing, so I told her what you get for $$ and then she asked how many girls working at a time. I told her 3 and then she commented how busy they are there. It really wasn't a bad experience and I would return, but 240 for only a shit massage and FS is steep, no matter how hot the provider is. This isn't Miami or Tampa LOL. I will most likely give it another shot because of her though. Next time I'll make sure to bring enough and see what happens because Mia was pretty damn hot and was actually a really good hang.
-
01-27-25 11:38 #4632Senior Member

Posts: 104Sunday Sky
Met Sunny, a petite middle aged woman. Love to see ribs, and a small ass.
Nice bolt ons.
Great massage, walked on my back.
Saw Pink, one other I didn't meet.
-
01-25-25 21:31 #4631Senior Member

Posts: 35Summer AMP
Haven't been here before. Or the one close by on Secor next to the apartment complex?
-
01-25-25 07:30 #4630Senior Member

Posts: 1019M-1
M-1 got shut down last summer. Sky is still open.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 21:46 #4629Senior Member

Posts: 146Lotas spa
Anyone have any reports on Lotas Massage on and Holland Sylvania. It's just north of Central Ave.
-
01-21-25 19:03 #4628Senior Member

Posts: 975Given that a $60 tip is expected for a HJ, then I'd expect a FS tip to be about $140. Any more than that and she's gouging. I've read reports in the Ann Arbor and (I think) Detroit forums of fools tipping $200 on top of the house fee. Numerous AMPs in the Detroit area have been shuttered recently and the crazy priced one may have been among them. I'd have taken the time to rag on these numbskulls, but they all admitted that it was far too much. I'm not concerned about the prices in Detroit with the better choices here in Toledo. If I was going to travel to an AMP I'd go to Jackson. I've occasionally visited lesser known AMPs in Toledo and was always disappointed compared to Sky / Chang-MI or M-1 on Secor just north of Westgate. Don't know if that location is still open. I'll find out soon as I'm planning on getting out within the next week or two.
Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 18:04 #4627Senior Member

Posts: 114Thank you for the report. I'm curious. How much more is "a lot more than $60"?
Originally Posted by PastMyPrime
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






