Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 17696
-
01-24-25 13:21 #15221Senior Member

Posts: 254Hey, I remember someone asked about a bodybuilder escort, and I do remember that one occasionally comes by. Well I just saw that she's coming back! Not sure I'll see her but I did reach out and she seems cool and open to some fetishes, has good reviews.
Originally Posted by DoomVsThanos
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/aliyahxxx
-
01-24-25 10:50 #15220Senior Member

Posts: 167Contact info for Ember & Reanne?
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 10:18 #15219Banned Member

Posts: 175Hoping So
She is my goat throat.
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 22:06 #15218Senior Member

Posts: 307Is Reanne also back?
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 16:24 #15217Senior Member

Posts: 308Damn. Daaaamn, dude. What was that guy thinking?
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
Good grief, my guys.
-
01-22-25 06:33 #15216Senior Member

Posts: 224I know her well and she is one of the worst. I had a friend that actually took her on vacation! Awful time and ended giving thousands because she was wanting to post all his dirty laundry on Facebook. Avoid at all costs, she's nuts.
Originally Posted by RetiredExec55
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 19:19 #15215Senior Member

Posts: 71Ember
I never saw Ember what is her going rate and performance? A few years ago I to see her roomie Reanne, but mainly BBBJ cim from her.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 17:58 #15214Senior Member

Posts: 308Even then, it's no guarantee. Be smart out there, fellas.
Originally Posted by Percius917
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 11:57 #15213Senior Member

Posts: 411Since you are new to the game, you might try Professionaluxuriesmassage.com. They offer FBSm, but most offer extras once you are there and ask.
Originally Posted by RetiredExec55
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 11:34 #15212Senior Member

Posts: 511This can be a risky hobby. Take every precaution you can. I approach every single interaction as a business transaction. That doesn't mean I am not pleasant but I am cautious and do my due diligence when choosing who I see. If you are seeing a bunch strung out tweakers and addicts, they will, if given the change, extort you. I will not see an addict. I prefer higher end and higher priced girls. There is, in general, a lower risk with these girls.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 10:26 #15211Senior Member

Posts: 321For reference, a simple Google of "Ember St Louis Escort" will provide all that's needed.
Originally Posted by Pappyo
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2214808-346970
-
01-21-25 06:40 #15210Regular Member

Posts: 14Phone
872 221 4XXX.
Originally Posted by Hidden120
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 22:36 #15209Senior Member

Posts: 68Can any one post the number? I'm not a member.
Originally Posted by SweetnNaughty1
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 20:40 #15208Senior Member

Posts: 418Yep. Some girls, some ATTRACTIVE legit girls will say. "no VOIP, no fake numbers (easy to check) for my safety". Guess what? We want safety too. So I just pass over and make a mental note to not open their ads.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 18:29 #15207Regular Member

Posts: 6Yes, that is her, I am somewhat furious. These providers ask for so much on screening. This can make you vulnerable. For this type of soft extortion. I am starting to use P411. However the woman on there are pretty high priced. I am really going to be careful from now on.
Originally Posted by Rams0013
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






