Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 37325
-
01-25-25 20:20 #33815Senior Member

Posts: 1772Yes and no
I generally don't pay deposits but there have been a few exceptions: the few times I've booked porn stars for FS dates their agencies have required a deposit and sometimes ID (more often in the last few years); also in the early 2000's there were many south Florida agencies running model quality Eastern European girls up to DC and they would require deposits for the first few dates. They did not require ID but traveled w VERY obvious (but always friendly) security. As for local streetmeat trying to make the move to hotel honey or sugar baby? Not a chance. If 6 months ago she was cracked out and let me fuck her face for 30 in an alley I am NEVER paying her in advance on the hope that she is a solid businesswoman now.
Originally Posted by HughJardon
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-25 14:55 #33814Senior Member

Posts: 121Emerson
Have been unable to get her number, can you DM me?
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-25 13:26 #33813Senior Member

Posts: 918How do you pay the deposit? You don't pay the deposit. Ever.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
And send an I'd pic? You got to be s*ing me. Never.
-
01-25-25 11:00 #33812Senior Member

Posts: 487Moon
Went to Moon, she is OK, BBBJ very lackluster, but she is enthusiastic when fucking. Did not opt for BBFS upgrade, way to much.
-
01-25-25 09:04 #33811Regular Member

Posts: 18Anyone Seen this One
Has anyone had the chance to see this one:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/480311759075
I am thinking of partaking, rates are good and comms are good so far.
-
01-25-25 08:23 #33810Senior Member

Posts: 35Glad you enjoyed! BTW. She isn't stopping completely. She is going away for a bit with a friend. Should be back.
Originally Posted by DudeOffLame
[View Original Post]
Stay safe!
-
01-25-25 07:51 #33809Senior Member

Posts: 123What's the best way to contact her?
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-25 06:35 #33808Senior Member

Posts: 60Stephanie snowbunny MILF
She reappear, same phone number. Anyone who doesn't have it I can share.
-
01-24-25 22:15 #33807Senior Member

Posts: 110Moon
Yes, pretty, petite, and warm personality, not a robot, last pic is her on the page.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 21:34 #33806Senior Member

Posts: 736Screaming
Have you guys accepted past screening that includes I'd pic, full name, social media or business media selfy pic?
Pay deposit?
How you pay the deposit.
Did you had any issues with any provider?
-
01-24-25 15:36 #33805Senior Member

Posts: 371I was having the same issue with her also, apparently she uses some app to aggregate various call apps into one place and it's not working very well because she would get my messages like days later.
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 15:18 #33804Regular Member

Posts: 20Can't believe I missed Ivy
I randomly called Ivy and was surprised she picked up. Her profile wasn't really what I would go for. In some pics she looked thin as a stick and no meat on the bones. However, in person she was cute, friendly, easy to talk to and body was solid. Nice ass, b-cup tits, and is naturally pretty. I can't believe I didn't try her earlier and now when I saw her for first time today she said Monday is going to be her last day working. I will try to see her two more time but I feel regret this rare gem went unnoticed by me.
-
01-24-25 11:53 #33803Senior Member

Posts: 311Starting to search around as well. Scarlet had been my go to for that and honestly the only reason I ever go to see her. As of late though unreliable as far as a response to texts goes is an understatement. She finally texted me back a couple of nights ago after about a month of sporadic texts trying to get a hold of her but I was busy. Silence since.
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 11:38 #33802Senior Member

Posts: 475Moon
Anyone hit the latest offerings from Moon?
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 09:41 #33801Senior Member

Posts: 34Haven't seen either but Emma is reviewed on TER with just okay Reviews in the 7'ave average. Search her by her phone #.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




