Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 37320
-
01-13-25 10:06 #33690Senior Member

Posts: 337https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/102978547363
Originally Posted by MountainLover
[View Original Post]
https://pomf2.lain.la/f/y2o7s2w.png
-
01-12-25 22:27 #33689Senior Member

Posts: 223Thick Curvy Latina MILF. Worth the Drive
I saw this one yesterday, https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../102978547363. She's in Chester at a cheaper hotel right off the interstate, although I visited earlier in the afternoon and there was zero problems. Setup went without a hitch and she was quick to respond. Opted for a $100 QV. She opened the door and was wearing a tight fitting off one shoulder dress, and in her broken English she asked if I liked what I saw. I did and she slid out of it. I never got her name, but she is an older provider. Let's say 45+. She is thick, but not what I would consider fat. Her ass was banging her tits were large naturals and exactly what I was hoping for. She allowed for plenty of nursing dropped to her knees, put on a jacket and proceeded with an excellent BJ and had it not been for the cover, I probably would have popped near immediately, but before I did, I wanted a bit more, so I stopped her, and bent her over, where she exclaimed 'Oh you like doggie', LOL! I really do think she speaks way more English than she lets on. Anyway, she bent over the bed and I am taking her doggie, and her ass is giving an amazing amount of cushion while she is pushing back. It was a good ride and I popped in the bag. She let me finish and then made sure the cover was still on and helped me out. A quick wipe down with a baby wipe and that was the end of the session. I did go in for a bit more nursing, but she was not having any of it. One-and-done. For a mature woman, she was well worth the price of admission and her breasts were to die for (they alone were worth the visit). I think she is in for two more days and then she is off (I believe with others). Either way, if you get a chance to get down there, she is affordable and fun and I had zero regrets going to see her.
-
01-12-25 17:12 #33688Senior Member

Posts: 514She is legit
She is a sweet heart. Saw a few times several years ago but haven't partaken in a while. Book with confidence.
Originally Posted by CougarLover21
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 14:02 #33687Senior Member

Posts: 475Did you reach out? I would love to see her if you have number.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 23:25 #33686Senior Member

Posts: 229True and fact. She is one of my favorites and never miss and always hit. The best time is you can ask to use the jacuzzi. I am not sure if she is still doing that but that was truly fun. You will not regret seeing her.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 21:15 #33685Senior Member

Posts: 105Gawd damn that is a fat ass. Maybe hit her up be like a ant on a elephant but screw it.
Originally Posted by OsFrog
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 17:01 #33684Senior Member

Posts: 337$$
No mas at 300.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 16:56 #33683Senior Member

Posts: 784New CL girl
She posted looking for dates but post has been removed. She stated her rates start at $300. Anyone have any info about her? Name is Emma.
-
01-11-25 16:05 #33682Senior Member

Posts: 173Knew she looked familiar!
You are absolutely right! That is absolutely her!
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 13:30 #33681Senior Member

Posts: 50Dead on it's Arriana.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 13:07 #33680Senior Member

Posts: 577Jackie
Looks like Arriana from a few years back.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 12:19 #33679Senior Member

Posts: 784Jackie
New girl to me. She says from the area. Very pretty face and great lips. She offer 60 bbj and 10 off if I come right now so I did. Not sure about the body since I just used her mouth. I do want to try FS since she's so good looking.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...f/766157177975
Off midlo and chipp motel. She's worth a visit. There is a handler so check bathroom etc.
-
01-11-25 11:10 #33678Senior Member

Posts: 60Christine
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...0.htm?cat=1224
Nice girl, down to earth. Accurate pics, upscale location on the West End.
$300 hhr everything cover no crazy rules. Worth the money, think she is leaving today.
-
01-11-25 07:39 #33677Senior Member

Posts: 223I missed the unicorn
I received the number around 10:30 last night. I reached out immediately and did not get an answer. Either she was done for the night or she was back0 to0 back. Either way, I missed out, congrats to those who got to ride the Unicorn.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 23:42 #33676Senior Member

Posts: 101I tried
I wish I could have sampled it but I felt like every person I tried to message didn't want to give it up. Oh well, looks like I will take an L on that one.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




