Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 17690
-
01-25-25 14:16 #15245Regular Member

Posts: 6Her name was Ellen Marie before this recent Tryst. I think it is why she changed her name. I want her to be outed. I have posted on TER search reviews on OliviaOrion.
Originally Posted by RetiredExec55
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-25 10:30 #15244Senior Member

Posts: 165Thanks very much!
Originally Posted by MavericksDick
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-25 09:33 #15243Senior Member

Posts: 534I knew her before she was "Bliss". She used to be my favorite but now I won't see her again. It's not that she's asking for 3 x what I used to pay her but she's just doesn't seem into it anymore. I do not recommend.
Originally Posted by Headmasterstl
[View Original Post]
And, to answer your questions. No rhyme or reason to when she responds other then when she needs more "supplies".
-
01-25-25 09:28 #15242Senior Member

Posts: 71Here is her number 872-221-4808. I have never seen her. I had asked last week about her and the experience. I did however, used to see Reanne and she did room with Ember in S City, but do not think she is back working.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-25 08:28 #15241Senior Member

Posts: 165What is the point of this site? Seems like a one way street. Is there a problem with sharing contact info? WTF?
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-25 06:38 #15240Senior Member

Posts: 224He did on TER, but she changes her name and contact info frequently. I forget what her name was prior to her current one.
Originally Posted by RetiredExec55
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 17:02 #15239Regular Member

Posts: 6OliviaOrion avoid at all cost.
Your friend should post some reviews this person needs to be stopped.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 13:21 #15238Senior Member

Posts: 254Hey, I remember someone asked about a bodybuilder escort, and I do remember that one occasionally comes by. Well I just saw that she's coming back! Not sure I'll see her but I did reach out and she seems cool and open to some fetishes, has good reviews.
Originally Posted by DoomVsThanos
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/aliyahxxx
-
01-24-25 10:50 #15237Senior Member

Posts: 165Contact info for Ember & Reanne?
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 10:18 #15236Banned Member

Posts: 175Hoping So
She is my goat throat.
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 22:06 #15235Senior Member

Posts: 307Is Reanne also back?
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 16:24 #15234Senior Member

Posts: 307Damn. Daaaamn, dude. What was that guy thinking?
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
Good grief, my guys.
-
01-22-25 06:33 #15233Senior Member

Posts: 224I know her well and she is one of the worst. I had a friend that actually took her on vacation! Awful time and ended giving thousands because she was wanting to post all his dirty laundry on Facebook. Avoid at all costs, she's nuts.
Originally Posted by RetiredExec55
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 19:19 #15232Senior Member

Posts: 71Ember
I never saw Ember what is her going rate and performance? A few years ago I to see her roomie Reanne, but mainly BBBJ cim from her.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 17:58 #15231Senior Member

Posts: 307Even then, it's no guarantee. Be smart out there, fellas.
Originally Posted by Percius917
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





