Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 238 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 288 338 738 1238 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33811

    Can't believe I missed Ivy

    I randomly called Ivy and was surprised she picked up. Her profile wasn't really what I would go for. In some pics she looked thin as a stick and no meat on the bones. However, in person she was cute, friendly, easy to talk to and body was solid. Nice ass, b-cup tits, and is naturally pretty. I can't believe I didn't try her earlier and now when I saw her for first time today she said Monday is going to be her last day working. I will try to see her two more time but I feel regret this rare gem went unnoticed by me.

  2. #33810
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations for a good throatpie the ones I normally call I can't get to answer, pepper, scarlet, ivy. Any other suggestions.
    Starting to search around as well. Scarlet had been my go to for that and honestly the only reason I ever go to see her. As of late though unreliable as far as a response to texts goes is an understatement. She finally texted me back a couple of nights ago after about a month of sporadic texts trying to get a hold of her but I was busy. Silence since.

  3. #33809

    Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    The Moon has been missed and are back working. Looks like they decided to come back a little early.
    Anyone hit the latest offerings from Moon?

  4. #33808
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Emma a couple times and reviewed her on here before. She's solid. Don't know the other one but sometimes Emma travels with a friend so they may be bunking up.
    Haven't seen either but Emma is reviewed on TER with just okay Reviews in the 7'ave average. Search her by her phone #.

  5. #33807

    Any intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/028372235753

    Trying to see if this is legit, a catfish or just some dude / trans trying to get their rocks off.

  6. #33806

    Lola

    Does anyone remember Lola bunni? very young girl with big booobs a bit tall and kind thin, she had tats on her arms and leg and arrow with her name above her clavicle bone. This is back on 2017-18.

  7. #33805

    Petite look hot AF

    I did some research she has few more reviews on pay website number doesn't show any long history on her ad clearly shows hotel 3 plus stars she removed rates I think was 4 bens for half H message me to let you know I play on this meeting area safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find any reviews on erotic. Verification was simple selfie but somewhere spidey senses tells me this could be scam or set up.

    Both hosting near short pump any one had taken the plunge to see them?

    https://tryst.link/escort/emma-goddess

    https://tryst.link/escort/petite-abby
    .

  8. #33804

    Lace

    Hey SMs wanting her # that I did respond to. I accidentally deleted my inbox. DM me again and ill share those digits.

  9. #33803

    Yaya

    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    As many of you all be up here everyday I know damn well yall got some suggestions LOL like is Richmond that f*cking dry now?
    I seen you posted Yaya. She said she don't do BBBJ anymore but maybe 3 years ago I got a mean ass BBBJ from her and she swallowed it all. Can anyone here verify if Yaya doesn't do BBBJ anymore or is that just her screening tactic?

  10. #33802

    Emma & Abby

    I couldn't find any reviews on erotic. Verification was simple selfie but somewhere spidey senses tells me this could be scam or set up.

    Both hosting near short pump any one had taken the plunge to see them?

    https://tryst.link/escort/emma-goddess

    https://tryst.link/escort/petite-abby

  11. #33801

    Pics accurate?

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    New girl to me. She says from the area. Very pretty face and great lips. She offer 60 bbj and 10 off if I come right now so I did. Not sure about the body since I just used her mouth. I do want to try FS since she's so good looking.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...f/766157177975

    Off midlo and chipp motel. She's worth a visit. There is a handler so check bathroom etc.
    Are those current pics or at least accurate? Trying to decide between her and her friend.

  12. #33800
    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    As many of you all be up here everyday I know damn well yall got some suggestions LOL like is Richmond that f*cking dry now?
    Well idk about other people but I have been on a limited roster for a while. I'd have suggested ivy but if she's not answering I don't have another. Hopefully in a few months the economy will be back on track. When I've had extra to splurge I've been hitting up moongirls but I've started avoiding the Japanese girls and going for the Chinese ones. They play how I like.

  13. #33799

    Throatpie

    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations for a good throatpie the ones I normally call I can't get to answer, pepper, scarlet, ivy. Any other suggestions.
    Pepper is my go-to for that. The only other one I know is Brit, but it's not the best area and she's kinds nuts https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/410748458920.

  14. #33798

    Head dr

    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    As many of you all be up here everyday I know damn well yall got some suggestions LOL like is Richmond that f*cking dry now?
    Bee would be my choice if you don't mind the ticket price!!

  15. #33797

    Moon

    The Moon has been missed and are back working. Looks like they decided to come back a little early.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape