The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 736 1236 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33799

    Lola

    Does anyone remember Lola bunni? very young girl with big booobs a bit tall and kind thin, she had tats on her arms and leg and arrow with her name above her clavicle bone. This is back on 2017-18.

  2. #33798

    Petite look hot AF

    I did some research she has few more reviews on pay website number doesn't show any long history on her ad clearly shows hotel 3 plus stars she removed rates I think was 4 bens for half H message me to let you know I play on this meeting area safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find any reviews on erotic. Verification was simple selfie but somewhere spidey senses tells me this could be scam or set up.

    Both hosting near short pump any one had taken the plunge to see them?

    https://tryst.link/escort/emma-goddess

    https://tryst.link/escort/petite-abby
    .

  3. #33797

    Lace

    Hey SMs wanting her # that I did respond to. I accidentally deleted my inbox. DM me again and ill share those digits.

  4. #33796

    Yaya

    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    As many of you all be up here everyday I know damn well yall got some suggestions LOL like is Richmond that f*cking dry now?
    I seen you posted Yaya. She said she don't do BBBJ anymore but maybe 3 years ago I got a mean ass BBBJ from her and she swallowed it all. Can anyone here verify if Yaya doesn't do BBBJ anymore or is that just her screening tactic?

  5. #33795

    Emma & Abby

    I couldn't find any reviews on erotic. Verification was simple selfie but somewhere spidey senses tells me this could be scam or set up.

    Both hosting near short pump any one had taken the plunge to see them?

    https://tryst.link/escort/emma-goddess

    https://tryst.link/escort/petite-abby

  6. #33794

    Pics accurate?

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    New girl to me. She says from the area. Very pretty face and great lips. She offer 60 bbj and 10 off if I come right now so I did. Not sure about the body since I just used her mouth. I do want to try FS since she's so good looking.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...f/766157177975

    Off midlo and chipp motel. She's worth a visit. There is a handler so check bathroom etc.
    Are those current pics or at least accurate? Trying to decide between her and her friend.

  7. #33793
    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    As many of you all be up here everyday I know damn well yall got some suggestions LOL like is Richmond that f*cking dry now?
    Well idk about other people but I have been on a limited roster for a while. I'd have suggested ivy but if she's not answering I don't have another. Hopefully in a few months the economy will be back on track. When I've had extra to splurge I've been hitting up moongirls but I've started avoiding the Japanese girls and going for the Chinese ones. They play how I like.

  8. #33792

    Throatpie

    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations for a good throatpie the ones I normally call I can't get to answer, pepper, scarlet, ivy. Any other suggestions.
    Pepper is my go-to for that. The only other one I know is Brit, but it's not the best area and she's kinds nuts https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/410748458920.

  9. #33791

    Head dr

    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    As many of you all be up here everyday I know damn well yall got some suggestions LOL like is Richmond that f*cking dry now?
    Bee would be my choice if you don't mind the ticket price!!

  10. #33790

    Moon

    The Moon has been missed and are back working. Looks like they decided to come back a little early.

  11. #33789

    No Legs

    Anyone seen the older lady with no legs? My kink side is curious.

  12. #33788

    Trusted SM

    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    Met up with her last night again. I swear it gets better every time I see her. She definitely matched my energy. Rode me like she was running from uncle LOL. Pulling hair slapping ass and she was telling me harder while she was throwing it back. She whimpered when I boarded the flight to Greece. Still so tight. Still at Richmond Inn. Super wet pussy. Great head. Tight backdoor. IMHO best value in town (looks age price). Wish she would get a better place but she says she's comfortable there and won't be in the game long. To each their own I guess. Might bust another one in her tonight.

    Happy hunting.
    Now I am not saying you are not a trusted SM, but Comms where bad, but I guess YMMV. Me, I rather put mileage on another vehicle.

  13. #33787

    IDK if it was an agent or the agency that talked to me

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Looking for ways to connect with Emerson if anyone wants to share.
    But unless they improve customer interaction (they talk to you like you are the one wasting their time) I would suggest you get an actual review from a trusted SM or weigh your options elsewhere.

  14. #33786

    Turn the other way

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/181726168

    Returning after being away for while and struck out already LOL. This one was asking for the money first before the room number was sent definitely would stay away.

  15. #33785

    "tHanKs foR thE help"

    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Hey what's up guys. Ima have a lot of free time tomorrow and would like to indulge. Honestly I would love to just have a nice BBBJ or CBJ it doesn't matter. Can you all suggest some to me please I would appreciate it very much. Also, these are some I would like to ask about if anyone has partaken.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/458149346125

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...m/343180505739

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/843559478761

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/181693587

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/181713117
    As many of you all be up here everyday I know damn well yall got some suggestions LOL like is Richmond that f*cking dry now?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape