Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 37339
-
01-23-25 19:42 #33799Senior Member

Posts: 139Yaya
I seen you posted Yaya. She said she don't do BBBJ anymore but maybe 3 years ago I got a mean ass BBBJ from her and she swallowed it all. Can anyone here verify if Yaya doesn't do BBBJ anymore or is that just her screening tactic?
Originally Posted by YakiDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 17:50 #33798Senior Member

Posts: 295Emma & Abby
I couldn't find any reviews on erotic. Verification was simple selfie but somewhere spidey senses tells me this could be scam or set up.
Both hosting near short pump any one had taken the plunge to see them?
https://tryst.link/escort/emma-goddess
https://tryst.link/escort/petite-abby
-
01-23-25 15:31 #33797Senior Member

Posts: 146Pics accurate?
Are those current pics or at least accurate? Trying to decide between her and her friend.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 14:39 #33796Senior Member

Posts: 371Well idk about other people but I have been on a limited roster for a while. I'd have suggested ivy but if she's not answering I don't have another. Hopefully in a few months the economy will be back on track. When I've had extra to splurge I've been hitting up moongirls but I've started avoiding the Japanese girls and going for the Chinese ones. They play how I like.
Originally Posted by YakiDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 14:37 #33795Senior Member

Posts: 146Throatpie
Pepper is my go-to for that. The only other one I know is Brit, but it's not the best area and she's kinds nuts https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/410748458920.
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 13:29 #33794Senior Member

Posts: 577Head dr
Bee would be my choice if you don't mind the ticket price!!
Originally Posted by YakiDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 11:50 #33793Senior Member

Posts: 220Moon
The Moon has been missed and are back working. Looks like they decided to come back a little early.
-
01-23-25 11:04 #33792Senior Member

Posts: 29No Legs
Anyone seen the older lady with no legs? My kink side is curious.
-
01-23-25 10:58 #33791Senior Member

Posts: 767Trusted SM
Now I am not saying you are not a trusted SM, but Comms where bad, but I guess YMMV. Me, I rather put mileage on another vehicle.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 10:55 #33790Senior Member

Posts: 767IDK if it was an agent or the agency that talked to me
But unless they improve customer interaction (they talk to you like you are the one wasting their time) I would suggest you get an actual review from a trusted SM or weigh your options elsewhere.
Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 10:47 #33789Senior Member

Posts: 53Turn the other way
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/181726168
Returning after being away for while and struck out already LOL. This one was asking for the money first before the room number was sent definitely would stay away.
-
01-23-25 10:23 #33788Senior Member

Posts: 36"tHanKs foR thE help"
As many of you all be up here everyday I know damn well yall got some suggestions LOL like is Richmond that f*cking dry now?
Originally Posted by YakiDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 20:15 #33787Senior Member

Posts: 92Bbj throatpie
Looking for recommendations for a good throatpie the ones I normally call I can't get to answer, pepper, scarlet, ivy. Any other suggestions.
-
01-22-25 19:07 #33786Senior Member

Posts: 55I've seen her. She is a lot bigger than she appears in the pic, like bbw. Everything covered. She's a nice girl, not the best at BJ, but she is legit and is drama free.
Originally Posted by Jammin6097
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 18:54 #33785Senior Member

Posts: 425I sent the link to the people who asked in dm's. The event was in the dmv not here. You can ask her about it if you like, she said about 15 guys showed up.
Originally Posted by Mustan
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






