Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 266 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 316 366 766 1266 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37301

    Pretty with mood swings

    Met with Pretty several times for car date near Emerson Rd.

    Young girl, CBJ, covered main course, bare is possible, no greek.

    Everything was fine, but last visit she just grab money and run away, not sure if it is new foreplay, overdose, full Moon or her period.

    Be aware.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/181719800

  2. #37300

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Versatilepg  [View Original Post]
    She doing qv for sixty.


    https://callescort.org/714-625-7411
    Thank you. What does she offer for $60? PM is fine.

  3. #37299

    Has anyone had the pleasure?

    Please give some details like how much spent, if BBBJ was offered, overall experience.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ninarose902

    https://tryst.link/escort/kaybee

    https://tryst.link/escort/toia904

  4. #37298

    Rubrank shill

    https://callescort.org/714-625-7411

    Read about the OP in the orlando escort review thread. He is all over the country posting simultaneously in multiple cities. 99% of his posts are rubrank girls who have "agents" LOL I think they also figured him out in vegas. If it is a he LOL. Just read this current post and check the different ads associated with it and were both posted from an IP address in virginia Incall is on palm hills drive and those houses look fairly pricey lol she/he wanted 150 and 200 for gfe - gave me one address that did not exist and then said correct address would be given later lol

  5. #37297

    Victoria doing specials

    She doing qv for sixty.


    https://callescort.org/714-625-7411

  6. #37296
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    You're a senior member. I can't tell you how many hundreds of times it's posted on this forum, but I know I have posted reminders on a regular basis; NEVER EVER PREPAY A DEPOSIT OF ANY SORT, especially if you've never seen this person. You may have been paying Stephen in Wichita. In Jacksonville for sure, never pay a deposit. It's a guaranteed way to piss away your money.

    Also, it seems like a very bad idea to digitally transfer funds to anyone for this sort of activity. Anything other than cash is traceable.
    Go ahead. Give it to me. I deserve it. I haven't been active on this forum for years until I started back. Trust me, I know I messed up. But I'm telling you she was good. Anyway, just trying to give everyone a heads up.

  7. #37295

    That's 100% on you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/635763941403

    First off let me say I should know better. I've been doing this long enough to recognize the signs. But this girl has some pretty good scamming game. She sent me pictures and verification and all kind of shit to make me fall for it. I ended up giving her money for a room supposedly. Then she's texting me all day asking me for money. At the end she pulls some crap about me being 3 minutes late and wants more money before she will let me in her room. Again, I have no idea if she was even in there or not. My Spidey senses were tingling all day with this one, but still the little head did the thinking. Save yourself some trouble and don't bother. Or, do me a favor and blow her up and mess with her. If it's even a woman in this country. I'm so pissed!
    You're a senior member. I can't tell you how many hundreds of times it's posted on this forum, but I know I have posted reminders on a regular basis; NEVER EVER PREPAY A DEPOSIT OF ANY SORT, especially if you've never seen this person. You may have been paying Stephen in Wichita. In Jacksonville for sure, never pay a deposit. It's a guaranteed way to piss away your money.

    Also, it seems like a very bad idea to digitally transfer funds to anyone for this sort of activity. Anything other than cash is traceable.

  8. #37294

    Scammer

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/635763941403

    First off let me say I should know better. I've been doing this long enough to recognize the signs. But this girl has some pretty good scamming game. She sent me pictures and verification and all kind of shit to make me fall for it. I ended up giving her money for a room supposedly. Then she's texting me all day asking me for money. At the end she pulls some crap about me being 3 minutes late and wants more money before she will let me in her room. Again, I have no idea if she was even in there or not. My Spidey senses were tingling all day with this one, but still the little head did the thinking. Save yourself some trouble and don't bother. Or, do me a favor and blow her up and mess with her. If it's even a woman in this country. I'm so pissed!

  9. #37293
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited this one yet? She looks sexy as shit! Those eyes are calling me. LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/409905825505
    That listing is gone and has been replaced by this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/906294713003.

    All the weird ass emojis are gone now.

  10. #37292

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyAddiction  [View Original Post]
    Long time reader, first time poster.

    Anyone seen this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/782954856895

    Any info is greatly appreciated.
    Look up Jen, Jennifer, Jenny, etc. In the St. Augustine escort forum. Personally, I'd stay away.

  11. #37291

    Tried

    Tried to visit her last year and got all the way to her house and after knocking heard all sorts of voices inside. I left and told her not cool to invite me over to a house full of people and not even answer her phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by StJohns904  [View Original Post]
    Those eyes and those lips dude. I did a while ago but she never replied. Granted she does mention something about not responding to all of her texts.

    The formatting is strange and gives me a red flag but maybe I'm just paranoid. Interested to see if anyone has actually seen her.

  12. #37290

    Georgia

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited this one yet? She looks sexy as shit! Those eyes are calling me. LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/409905825505
    I've got pics of her from 12 years ago. She was a cutie, but as other mongers mentioned, she's had some babies. Last time I saw her she surprised me by not telling me she JUST had a baby, and had a lot of extra weight on. That was not a pleasant experience. But that was probably 3 or so years ago. Maybe she got back in fighting shape, I'd be asking them how she looks now.

    All that being said, I had a lot of fun with her 'back in the day' and IMHO she used to give some of the best head I got from providers. She still is likely in the top 3, for me anyway.

    If she got back in shape, I'd love to see her. But I'd want to know, would not want any surprises again.

  13. #37289

    Quick and fun

    Saw this one couple days ago and had a gud time. I only play covered so not sure about bb situation. I do love a provider who eagerly assumes the positions tho. She welcomed me into her apartment and we got to it quick in the living room. Dream starts with her on her knees near couch. I reach down to play with her kitty and ass. She's loving it and after a bit I pop the cover on and sit her on the couch to give me a mic check. I'm not huge but seems like her gag reflex is working. After that I take her doggy on the couch and then mish until I finish to the sound of her moans. I don't even get her name but we chat a bit and seems like she's just doing this to pay rent. I'd gladly see again. Spinner bod and maybe around 40's.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/613872385619

  14. #37288
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited this one yet? She looks sexy as shit! Those eyes are calling me. LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/409905825505
    Those eyes and those lips dude. I did a while ago but she never replied. Granted she does mention something about not responding to all of her texts.

    The formatting is strange and gives me a red flag but maybe I'm just paranoid. Interested to see if anyone has actually seen her.

  15. #37287

    Info please

    Long time reader, first time poster.

    Anyone seen this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/782954856895

    Any info is greatly appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape