Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 41276
-
01-23-25 20:59 #37301Regular Member

Posts: 11Pretty with mood swings
Met with Pretty several times for car date near Emerson Rd.
Young girl, CBJ, covered main course, bare is possible, no greek.
Everything was fine, but last visit she just grab money and run away, not sure if it is new foreplay, overdose, full Moon or her period.
Be aware.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/181719800
-
01-23-25 16:04 #37300Senior Member

Posts: 1246Victoria
Thank you. What does she offer for $60? PM is fine.
Originally Posted by Versatilepg
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 11:53 #37299Senior Member

Posts: 260Has anyone had the pleasure?
Please give some details like how much spent, if BBBJ was offered, overall experience.
https://tryst.link/escort/ninarose902
https://tryst.link/escort/kaybee
https://tryst.link/escort/toia904
-
01-23-25 10:58 #37298Senior Member

Posts: 1057Rubrank shill
https://callescort.org/714-625-7411
Read about the OP in the orlando escort review thread. He is all over the country posting simultaneously in multiple cities. 99% of his posts are rubrank girls who have "agents" LOL I think they also figured him out in vegas. If it is a he LOL. Just read this current post and check the different ads associated with it and were both posted from an IP address in virginia Incall is on palm hills drive and those houses look fairly pricey lol she/he wanted 150 and 200 for gfe - gave me one address that did not exist and then said correct address would be given later lol
-
01-23-25 10:11 #37297Senior Member

Posts: 134Victoria doing specials
She doing qv for sixty.
https://callescort.org/714-625-7411
-
01-22-25 20:49 #37296Senior Member

Posts: 585Go ahead. Give it to me. I deserve it. I haven't been active on this forum for years until I started back. Trust me, I know I messed up. But I'm telling you she was good. Anyway, just trying to give everyone a heads up.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 20:18 #37295Senior Member

Posts: 618That's 100% on you.
You're a senior member. I can't tell you how many hundreds of times it's posted on this forum, but I know I have posted reminders on a regular basis; NEVER EVER PREPAY A DEPOSIT OF ANY SORT, especially if you've never seen this person. You may have been paying Stephen in Wichita. In Jacksonville for sure, never pay a deposit. It's a guaranteed way to piss away your money.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
Also, it seems like a very bad idea to digitally transfer funds to anyone for this sort of activity. Anything other than cash is traceable.
-
01-22-25 18:33 #37294Senior Member

Posts: 585Scammer
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/635763941403
First off let me say I should know better. I've been doing this long enough to recognize the signs. But this girl has some pretty good scamming game. She sent me pictures and verification and all kind of shit to make me fall for it. I ended up giving her money for a room supposedly. Then she's texting me all day asking me for money. At the end she pulls some crap about me being 3 minutes late and wants more money before she will let me in her room. Again, I have no idea if she was even in there or not. My Spidey senses were tingling all day with this one, but still the little head did the thinking. Save yourself some trouble and don't bother. Or, do me a favor and blow her up and mess with her. If it's even a woman in this country. I'm so pissed!
-
01-22-25 17:22 #37293Senior Member

Posts: 39That listing is gone and has been replaced by this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/906294713003.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
All the weird ass emojis are gone now.
-
01-22-25 16:24 #37292Senior Member

Posts: 618Jennifer
Look up Jen, Jennifer, Jenny, etc. In the St. Augustine escort forum. Personally, I'd stay away.
Originally Posted by KittyAddiction
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 16:19 #37291Senior Member

Posts: 371Tried
Tried to visit her last year and got all the way to her house and after knocking heard all sorts of voices inside. I left and told her not cool to invite me over to a house full of people and not even answer her phone.
Originally Posted by StJohns904
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 16:12 #37290Senior Member

Posts: 2027Georgia
I've got pics of her from 12 years ago. She was a cutie, but as other mongers mentioned, she's had some babies. Last time I saw her she surprised me by not telling me she JUST had a baby, and had a lot of extra weight on. That was not a pleasant experience. But that was probably 3 or so years ago. Maybe she got back in fighting shape, I'd be asking them how she looks now.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
All that being said, I had a lot of fun with her 'back in the day' and IMHO she used to give some of the best head I got from providers. She still is likely in the top 3, for me anyway.
If she got back in shape, I'd love to see her. But I'd want to know, would not want any surprises again.
-
01-22-25 15:32 #37289Senior Member

Posts: 80Quick and fun
Saw this one couple days ago and had a gud time. I only play covered so not sure about bb situation. I do love a provider who eagerly assumes the positions tho. She welcomed me into her apartment and we got to it quick in the living room. Dream starts with her on her knees near couch. I reach down to play with her kitty and ass. She's loving it and after a bit I pop the cover on and sit her on the couch to give me a mic check. I'm not huge but seems like her gag reflex is working. After that I take her doggy on the couch and then mish until I finish to the sound of her moans. I don't even get her name but we chat a bit and seems like she's just doing this to pay rent. I'd gladly see again. Spinner bod and maybe around 40's.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/613872385619
-
01-22-25 14:15 #37288Senior Member

Posts: 39Those eyes and those lips dude. I did a while ago but she never replied. Granted she does mention something about not responding to all of her texts.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
The formatting is strange and gives me a red flag but maybe I'm just paranoid. Interested to see if anyone has actually seen her.
-
01-22-25 12:17 #37287Regular Member

Posts: 12Info please
Long time reader, first time poster.
Anyone seen this one:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/782954856895
Any info is greatly appreciated.











Reply With Quote




