Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 237 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 287 337 737 1237 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33805

    Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    The Moon has been missed and are back working. Looks like they decided to come back a little early.
    Anyone hit the latest offerings from Moon?

  2. #33804
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Emma a couple times and reviewed her on here before. She's solid. Don't know the other one but sometimes Emma travels with a friend so they may be bunking up.
    Haven't seen either but Emma is reviewed on TER with just okay Reviews in the 7'ave average. Search her by her phone #.

  3. #33803

    Any intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/028372235753

    Trying to see if this is legit, a catfish or just some dude / trans trying to get their rocks off.

  4. #33802

    Lola

    Does anyone remember Lola bunni? very young girl with big booobs a bit tall and kind thin, she had tats on her arms and leg and arrow with her name above her clavicle bone. This is back on 2017-18.

  5. #33801

    Petite look hot AF

    I did some research she has few more reviews on pay website number doesn't show any long history on her ad clearly shows hotel 3 plus stars she removed rates I think was 4 bens for half H message me to let you know I play on this meeting area safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find any reviews on erotic. Verification was simple selfie but somewhere spidey senses tells me this could be scam or set up.

    Both hosting near short pump any one had taken the plunge to see them?

    https://tryst.link/escort/emma-goddess

    https://tryst.link/escort/petite-abby
    .

  6. #33800

    Lace

    Hey SMs wanting her # that I did respond to. I accidentally deleted my inbox. DM me again and ill share those digits.

  7. #33799

    Yaya

    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    As many of you all be up here everyday I know damn well yall got some suggestions LOL like is Richmond that f*cking dry now?
    I seen you posted Yaya. She said she don't do BBBJ anymore but maybe 3 years ago I got a mean ass BBBJ from her and she swallowed it all. Can anyone here verify if Yaya doesn't do BBBJ anymore or is that just her screening tactic?

  8. #33798

    Emma & Abby

    I couldn't find any reviews on erotic. Verification was simple selfie but somewhere spidey senses tells me this could be scam or set up.

    Both hosting near short pump any one had taken the plunge to see them?

    https://tryst.link/escort/emma-goddess

    https://tryst.link/escort/petite-abby

  9. #33797

    Pics accurate?

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    New girl to me. She says from the area. Very pretty face and great lips. She offer 60 bbj and 10 off if I come right now so I did. Not sure about the body since I just used her mouth. I do want to try FS since she's so good looking.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...f/766157177975

    Off midlo and chipp motel. She's worth a visit. There is a handler so check bathroom etc.
    Are those current pics or at least accurate? Trying to decide between her and her friend.

  10. #33796
    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    As many of you all be up here everyday I know damn well yall got some suggestions LOL like is Richmond that f*cking dry now?
    Well idk about other people but I have been on a limited roster for a while. I'd have suggested ivy but if she's not answering I don't have another. Hopefully in a few months the economy will be back on track. When I've had extra to splurge I've been hitting up moongirls but I've started avoiding the Japanese girls and going for the Chinese ones. They play how I like.

  11. #33795

    Throatpie

    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations for a good throatpie the ones I normally call I can't get to answer, pepper, scarlet, ivy. Any other suggestions.
    Pepper is my go-to for that. The only other one I know is Brit, but it's not the best area and she's kinds nuts https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/410748458920.

  12. #33794

    Head dr

    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    As many of you all be up here everyday I know damn well yall got some suggestions LOL like is Richmond that f*cking dry now?
    Bee would be my choice if you don't mind the ticket price!!

  13. #33793

    Moon

    The Moon has been missed and are back working. Looks like they decided to come back a little early.

  14. #33792

    No Legs

    Anyone seen the older lady with no legs? My kink side is curious.

  15. #33791

    Trusted SM

    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    Met up with her last night again. I swear it gets better every time I see her. She definitely matched my energy. Rode me like she was running from uncle LOL. Pulling hair slapping ass and she was telling me harder while she was throwing it back. She whimpered when I boarded the flight to Greece. Still so tight. Still at Richmond Inn. Super wet pussy. Great head. Tight backdoor. IMHO best value in town (looks age price). Wish she would get a better place but she says she's comfortable there and won't be in the game long. To each their own I guess. Might bust another one in her tonight.

    Happy hunting.
    Now I am not saying you are not a trusted SM, but Comms where bad, but I guess YMMV. Me, I rather put mileage on another vehicle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape