Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 37319
-
01-23-25 13:29 #33794Senior Member

Posts: 577Head dr
Bee would be my choice if you don't mind the ticket price!!
Originally Posted by YakiDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 11:50 #33793Senior Member

Posts: 220Moon
The Moon has been missed and are back working. Looks like they decided to come back a little early.
-
01-23-25 11:04 #33792Senior Member

Posts: 29No Legs
Anyone seen the older lady with no legs? My kink side is curious.
-
01-23-25 10:58 #33791Senior Member

Posts: 767Trusted SM
Now I am not saying you are not a trusted SM, but Comms where bad, but I guess YMMV. Me, I rather put mileage on another vehicle.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 10:55 #33790Senior Member

Posts: 767IDK if it was an agent or the agency that talked to me
But unless they improve customer interaction (they talk to you like you are the one wasting their time) I would suggest you get an actual review from a trusted SM or weigh your options elsewhere.
Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 10:47 #33789Senior Member

Posts: 53Turn the other way
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/181726168
Returning after being away for while and struck out already LOL. This one was asking for the money first before the room number was sent definitely would stay away.
-
01-23-25 10:23 #33788Senior Member

Posts: 36"tHanKs foR thE help"
As many of you all be up here everyday I know damn well yall got some suggestions LOL like is Richmond that f*cking dry now?
Originally Posted by YakiDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 20:15 #33787Senior Member

Posts: 92Bbj throatpie
Looking for recommendations for a good throatpie the ones I normally call I can't get to answer, pepper, scarlet, ivy. Any other suggestions.
-
01-22-25 19:07 #33786Senior Member

Posts: 55I've seen her. She is a lot bigger than she appears in the pic, like bbw. Everything covered. She's a nice girl, not the best at BJ, but she is legit and is drama free.
Originally Posted by Jammin6097
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 18:54 #33785Senior Member

Posts: 425I sent the link to the people who asked in dm's. The event was in the dmv not here. You can ask her about it if you like, she said about 15 guys showed up.
Originally Posted by Mustan
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 17:27 #33784Senior Member

Posts: 61Saw her. Gave a really nice BBBJ. Originally was a QV but I opted for a BJ instead cause she's a little heftier than the pictures would suggest. Damage was 60.
Originally Posted by YakiDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 16:43 #33783Senior Member

Posts: 50Never could find it on fetlife.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 15:44 #33782Senior Member

Posts: 142
-
01-22-25 15:13 #33781Senior Member

Posts: 60Paty. Glen Allen
H ttps: urlreplacement0}/ posts / richmond / female-escorts / latin / paty--incalloutcall-glen-allen /838715204136.
Any intel would be appreciated. Contacted her at # ending in 9006 and she started at $2 HH. She is in the far west end on Inslake Drive which is a place that has a high rate of arrests. I don't like to go near the Short Pump area but I did like her ad in STG. I offered $1. 75 and she said OK but I was running short on time. Her ad says everything covered but then she lists BBBJ in her will do list. Maybe I'll try again if I get some good reviews on her. Thanks.
-
01-22-25 14:52 #33780Senior Member

Posts: 36Help me out please
Hey what's up guys. Ima have a lot of free time tomorrow and would like to indulge. Honestly I would love to just have a nice BBBJ or CBJ it doesn't matter. Can you all suggest some to me please I would appreciate it very much. Also, these are some I would like to ask about if anyone has partaken.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/458149346125
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...m/343180505739
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/843559478761
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/181693587
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/181713117










Reply With Quote



