Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 242 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 292 342 742 1242 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 37320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33705

    Celeste BJ only

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    I recognize the tattoos and body. She's a real person, had an SB thing going on with her 2 years ago but she turned into a pain in the ass. Constantly wanting money with nothing on her end. I wouldn't put it past her at all to try some scamming shit.
    She came to my place yesterday, but only does BJ, my bad I didn't read her description. Had to tell her to go.

  2. #33704
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan  [View Original Post]
    Can any senior member confirm Celeste is legit?

    https://tryst.link/escort/celesteangell
    I recognize the tattoos and body. She's a real person, had an SB thing going on with her 2 years ago but she turned into a pain in the ass. Constantly wanting money with nothing on her end. I wouldn't put it past her at all to try some scamming shit.

  3. #33703

    Bombshell Ballerina

    Looks like she is in vacy as of last week. The paranoid chick that was doing dates out of her apt on chamberlayne. Last time I tried to go for a qv she was tweaking so bad I just cut my losses and left after 5 minutes of her BS.

  4. #33702

    Re: Ivy

    I have reached out a few times today without any luck. I'll keep trying though as your post is encouraging.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whisper007  [View Original Post]
    I had a Dream with IVY today after seeing her post. I had a wonderful time, she was pleasant and made sure I had a great nap before I woke up.

  5. #33701

    Crimson GB

    If you have a fet account, looks like Crimson is celebrating her move by hosting a gangbang. Any of you freaks going?

  6. #33700

    Ivy

    I had a Dream with IVY today after seeing her post. I had a wonderful time, she was pleasant and made sure I had a great nap before I woke up.

  7. #33699

    Speaking from experience

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaBanger  [View Original Post]
    It says 150 for hour. But I'd be willing to bet it's a one pop and done scenario. I'll pass on that one.
    She told me to my face it's for spitting on the mic only so I passed.

  8. #33698

    Video called on Snap

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaBanger  [View Original Post]
    It says 150 for hour. But I'd be willing to bet it's a one pop and done scenario. I'll pass on that one.
    She is a dude or trans. When I reached out, she wouldn't send me any photos with face than got her to do video call on Snap. As soon as I saw the face, I knew she either had to be trans, someone transitioning, or a dude. Deleted the number and blocked on snap.

  9. #33697
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She's charging 150 just to speak on the mic.
    It says 150 for hour. But I'd be willing to bet it's a one pop and done scenario. I'll pass on that one.

  10. #33696

    Legit but why

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan  [View Original Post]
    Can any senior member confirm Celeste is legit?

    https://tryst.link/escort/celesteangell
    She's charging 150 just to speak on the mic.

  11. #33695

    Celeste

    Can any senior member confirm Celeste is legit?

    https://tryst.link/escort/celesteangell

  12. #33694

    A Question

    Have anyone dreamed with her recently?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/181347682#.

  13. #33693

    Talia

    She's been a regular of mine for couple years thanks to a fellow monger sharing her as UTR. She's obviously gone full ad, so UTR is over. She has great body, lips and kitty. Very good BBJ skills. Done car and hotel dates when she has a room. She plays with other girls if you interested in 3 some. I didn't know she started advertising. Here you go guys.

    https://callescort.org/804-570-3453

  14. #33692

  15. #33691

    Cute mix girl

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...696410658872.I got the itch and reached out to this young lady. Good responce time set up time and location without drama. She looks like pic with the blonde hair nice ass and tits came to door in sweat but after donation revieled sexy panty and bra. Cover went on average BJ followed by backshoots the mish to finish. She was pretty wet and tight and I did get a few low moans. Not a superstar but above average. $. 5 for hhr. I would repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape