Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 578 1078 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 16669
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15514

    Link dead

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear2021  [View Original Post]
    After several attempts to see Honey she finally came through for me. We met for a car date. She was very friendly and easy going. She has a nice body. Perky tits with hard nipples and her clit is very pretty as well. She seemed into it. I will attempt to repeat.
    Link is already dead. Could you share new link or contact number? DM is great also. Thanks in advance!

  2. #15513

    I finally got me some Honey!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreekFreak1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/900478512809

    I met with Honey before when she was hosting at hotel and I want it to meet again tonight. She said that she is doing only car fun so I offer her to pay for the hotel and of course pay for the service. She agreed to that and I send her money for the hotel and she ghosted me after that, did not reply to any of my messages.
    After several attempts to see Honey she finally came through for me. We met for a car date. She was very friendly and easy going. She has a nice body. Perky tits with hard nipples and her clit is very pretty as well. She seemed into it. I will attempt to repeat.

  3. #15512
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Though there are probably a number of inquiring minds who would like to know, so you _could_ just post it. Though of course then you run the risk of getting yelled at for overpaying.
    $200/ half hour. Wouldn't pay that much again. Honestly $160 is usually my cap, but she was the only one out of six I messaged that time that responded.

  4. #15511
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayBillClay  [View Original Post]
    Which is jade? Thanks for Info!!
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/723628652078

    The brunette here, the one with the dyed red hair is Kelli.

  5. #15510
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizza1298  [View Original Post]
    How did you only have the couch in a suite?
    Bed was not offered, don't know why, didn't ask.

  6. #15509

    I sure hope nobody does this

    This is the most obnoxious scam I've seen in a while. The only way to contact her is by subscribing to her OF. I hope nobody is stupid enough to fall for this.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jade

  7. #15508
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarzanwi  [View Original Post]
    What did she set you back?

    If you don't want to publicly post you can message me.

    Thanks!
    Though there are probably a number of inquiring minds who would like to know, so you _could_ just post it. Though of course then you run the risk of getting yelled at for overpaying.

  8. #15507

    $$?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dfm101  [View Original Post]
    Met at a reasonable hotel, only had the couch in the suite to play on. Everything was covered, and she really didn't get in to anything, but she's one of the most attractive girls I've seen in Madison, so it averaged out to OK.
    What did she set you back?

    If you don't want to publicly post you can message me.

    Thanks!

  9. #15506

    Which is which?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dfm101  [View Original Post]
    Met at a reasonable hotel, only had the couch in the suite to play on. Everything was covered, and she really didn't get in to anything, but she's one of the most attractive girls I've seen in Madison, so it averaged out to OK.
    Which is jade? Thanks for Info!!

  10. #15505
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfm101  [View Original Post]
    Met at a reasonable hotel, only had the couch in the suite to play on. Everything was covered, and she really didn't get in to anything, but she's one of the most attractive girls I've seen in Madison, so it averaged out to OK.
    How did you only have the couch in a suite?

  11. #15504
    Quote Originally Posted by Divin432  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing a UTR for about 6 months. She's interested in a gangbang. She's pretty good looking in her in thirties. Pm for details.

    Tentative date is 02/15/2024 if enough people sign up otherwise we'll do it on 02/16/2025.

    Pm for details.
    I notice you post in different forum cities, so where is the location? Also, I never received any pm details you mention.

  12. #15503

    Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Acajtr222  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to East Washington Cherry and been taken care of ok. I've never tried any of the Asians advertising on Skip. I know the photos are all fake but wondering how the service has been? Are any of them better than others? Any I should avoid? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
    There is no guarantee of anything other than CFS, as the workers are independents (sort of) who tour the USA. All extras need to be negotiated in person typically. You could end up with a cute 30's or a fat 50's age / size wise. No way to know unless someone posts a review.

    They stick around from anywhere from 5 days to 3 weeks or so.

    There was a pretty good one here in December; She might be back in the spring.

  13. #15502
    Quote Originally Posted by Acajtr222  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to East Washington Cherry and been taken care of ok. I've never tried any of the Asians advertising on Skip. I know the photos are all fake but wondering how the service has been? Are any of them better than others? Any I should avoid? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
    All the Asian hotel / apartment girls are now run out of the place where they "leave the light on for you". I've had very varied encounters there from awesome to horrible. Grannies to spinners. Typically the girl will be there for two week stretches. The price always seems to be the same no matter what ad you follow. I even had one ad that asked for more, but when I texted them the price dropped to the normal price. I "think" they there may be multiple rooms / girls there and which booker you use may change who you get. I've also had more than one experience that there were two girls in the room when I arrived. You can heavily negotiate the added fee for the second one, but it's usually not worth it.

    Let us know how your excursion goes!

  14. #15501

    Asians

    I've been going to East Washington Cherry and been taken care of ok. I've never tried any of the Asians advertising on Skip. I know the photos are all fake but wondering how the service has been? Are any of them better than others? Any I should avoid? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

  15. #15500

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Pizza1298  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a successful encounter with Jade?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/723628652078
    Met at a reasonable hotel, only had the couch in the suite to play on. Everything was covered, and she really didn't get in to anything, but she's one of the most attractive girls I've seen in Madison, so it averaged out to OK.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape