Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 16668
-
01-25-25 21:28 #15513Senior Member

Posts: 39I finally got me some Honey!
After several attempts to see Honey she finally came through for me. We met for a car date. She was very friendly and easy going. She has a nice body. Perky tits with hard nipples and her clit is very pretty as well. She seemed into it. I will attempt to repeat.
Originally Posted by TheGreekFreak1
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 09:22 #15512Senior Member

Posts: 31$200/ half hour. Wouldn't pay that much again. Honestly $160 is usually my cap, but she was the only one out of six I messaged that time that responded.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 09:20 #15511Senior Member

Posts: 31https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/723628652078
Originally Posted by ClayBillClay
[View Original Post]
The brunette here, the one with the dyed red hair is Kelli.
-
01-24-25 09:15 #15510Senior Member

Posts: 31Bed was not offered, don't know why, didn't ask.
Originally Posted by Pizza1298
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 07:50 #15509Senior Member

Posts: 1148I sure hope nobody does this
This is the most obnoxious scam I've seen in a while. The only way to contact her is by subscribing to her OF. I hope nobody is stupid enough to fall for this.
https://tryst.link/escort/jade
-
01-23-25 20:22 #15508Senior Member

Posts: 1148Though there are probably a number of inquiring minds who would like to know, so you _could_ just post it. Though of course then you run the risk of getting yelled at for overpaying.
Originally Posted by Tarzanwi
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 15:56 #15507Senior Member

Posts: 57$$?
What did she set you back?
Originally Posted by Dfm101
[View Original Post]
If you don't want to publicly post you can message me.
Thanks!
-
01-23-25 14:53 #15506Senior Member

Posts: 113Which is which?
Which is jade? Thanks for Info!!
Originally Posted by Dfm101
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 14:09 #15505Regular Member

Posts: 2How did you only have the couch in a suite?
Originally Posted by Dfm101
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 14:06 #15504Senior Member

Posts: 800I notice you post in different forum cities, so where is the location? Also, I never received any pm details you mention.
Originally Posted by Divin432
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 11:32 #15503Senior Member

Posts: 357Asians
There is no guarantee of anything other than CFS, as the workers are independents (sort of) who tour the USA. All extras need to be negotiated in person typically. You could end up with a cute 30's or a fat 50's age / size wise. No way to know unless someone posts a review.
Originally Posted by Acajtr222
[View Original Post]
They stick around from anywhere from 5 days to 3 weeks or so.
There was a pretty good one here in December; She might be back in the spring.
-
01-23-25 10:40 #15502Senior Member

Posts: 135All the Asian hotel / apartment girls are now run out of the place where they "leave the light on for you". I've had very varied encounters there from awesome to horrible. Grannies to spinners. Typically the girl will be there for two week stretches. The price always seems to be the same no matter what ad you follow. I even had one ad that asked for more, but when I texted them the price dropped to the normal price. I "think" they there may be multiple rooms / girls there and which booker you use may change who you get. I've also had more than one experience that there were two girls in the room when I arrived. You can heavily negotiate the added fee for the second one, but it's usually not worth it.
Originally Posted by Acajtr222
[View Original Post]
Let us know how your excursion goes!
-
01-23-25 09:33 #15501Senior Member

Posts: 43Asians
I've been going to East Washington Cherry and been taken care of ok. I've never tried any of the Asians advertising on Skip. I know the photos are all fake but wondering how the service has been? Are any of them better than others? Any I should avoid? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
-
01-23-25 08:35 #15500Senior Member

Posts: 31Jade
Met at a reasonable hotel, only had the couch in the suite to play on. Everything was covered, and she really didn't get in to anything, but she's one of the most attractive girls I've seen in Madison, so it averaged out to OK.
Originally Posted by Pizza1298
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 22:38 #15499Senior Member

Posts: 800Jesus, is that Arena Jade? I think it's been 7 years since I saw her. The brunette in the ad has a very familiar face. But maybe I'm just hoping, because AJ was awesome.
Originally Posted by Pizza1298
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




