rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 209 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 3121
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2836
    Quote Originally Posted by AngleOfRepose  [View Original Post]
    So I recently visited Wellness Foot in Ellicott City for a visit with Tina. It's a no-frills place, with generally older and not very attractive providers. However, they are pleasant and cheerful and give you the full hour with some decent massage. This time, though, the room was a big chilly--which I can understand is a bit more pleasant for the workers. But I was actually shivering. She noticed and pulled the sheet back up, but it's just a sheet. It was overall a decent experience, but I won't go back until it's warmer.

    Do you guys have any favorite spots with heated tables for winter therapy?

    Cheers, AoR.
    That's odd, that place usually has heated tables. I remember when they were legit. They gradually have gone to HEs. But yes, very old and unattractive providers. Kind of dirty too.

  2. #2835
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyjzw  [View Original Post]
    https://baltimore.bedpage.com/Bodyru.../23366562.html

    Anyone seen Luna? I will be in Columbia next week for a few days. Thanks.
    I've seen her. I'd pass. Only speak Spanish and not nearly as attractive as the pictures. CBJ and CFS on the menu.

  3. #2834

    I might give it a try

    Quote Originally Posted by Axlmoe  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's in Columbia, MD but the phone matches what you have. She looks great and their pics are usually accurate, it's just the level of service you might get?
    Depending on the price assuming a limited menu it may be worth a try.

  4. #2833

    She's part of DMV Latina site

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesington  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's in Columbia, MD but the phone matches what you have. She looks great and their pics are usually accurate, it's just the level of service you might get?

  5. #2832

    Escarlet in Columbia


  6. #2831

    Luna in Columbia

    https://baltimore.bedpage.com/Bodyru.../23366562.html

    Anyone seen Luna? I will be in Columbia next week for a few days. Thanks.

  7. #2830

    Heated tables anywhere?

    So I recently visited Wellness Foot in Ellicott City for a visit with Tina. It's a no-frills place, with generally older and not very attractive providers. However, they are pleasant and cheerful and give you the full hour with some decent massage. This time, though, the room was a big chilly--which I can understand is a bit more pleasant for the workers. But I was actually shivering. She noticed and pulled the sheet back up, but it's just a sheet. It was overall a decent experience, but I won't go back until it's warmer.

    Do you guys have any favorite spots with heated tables for winter therapy?

    Cheers, AoR.

  8. #2829
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRussells  [View Original Post]
    Also wondering if anyone has tried here yet: https://baltimore.craigslist.org/hws...815705701.html.

    I can't remember the last time I saw an AMP on CL.
    Annapolis shitshu —- see Annapolis forum if I recall.

  9. #2828
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRussells  [View Original Post]
    Also wondering if anyone has tried here yet: https://baltimore.craigslist.org/hws...815705701.html.

    I can't remember the last time I saw an AMP on CL.
    They've reviewed in the craigslist advertisement reviews.

  10. #2827
    Also wondering if anyone has tried here yet: https://baltimore.craigslist.org/hws...815705701.html.

    I can't remember the last time I saw an AMP on CL.

  11. #2826
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRussells  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody been to jade? I called once, sounded like an older lady with a very smokey voice. It is probably not that great. I'm guessing stingy prices, and Granny HE.

    There's one across the street too.
    That's correct L1 service and you'll need to close your eyes to your happy place. The one across the street on the left end is a legit place.

  12. #2825
    Has anybody been to jade? I called once, sounded like an older lady with a very smokey voice. It is probably not that great. I'm guessing stingy prices, and Granny HE.

    There's one across the street too.

  13. #2824
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcgaven123  [View Original Post]
    Fellow dudes, the latina massage that I initially posted about that some dudes said they had bad experiences. First off, they are NOT the dmv latina outfit. She's solo she's been around dor at least 10 years works solo is dominican. I feel that dmv latina spas were starting off after majestic got shut down. Has been around waaaay before that and she let me totty fuck no condom hand job no gloves and got a CBJ but coverd I loved it will repeat.
    Can you share the location of this place. I'm intrigued.

  14. #2823

    Latina massage

    Fellow dudes, the latina massage that I initially posted about that some dudes said they had bad experiences. First off, they are NOT the dmv latina outfit. She's solo she's been around dor at least 10 years works solo is dominican. I feel that dmv latina spas were starting off after majestic got shut down. Has been around waaaay before that and she let me totty fuck no condom hand job no gloves and got a CBJ but coverd I loved it will repeat.

  15. #2822
    Quote Originally Posted by RobAxle  [View Original Post]
    God, Finesse was wonderful. So many fun visits. There was another All- American one over by Saint Johns Lane / Route 40 that was fun too, in the same time frame?
    Around that same time there was a place operating out of a townhouse in the same area, I can't remember the name of the service or exact location but from what I remember it was close the the community college and hospital. I probably didn't help the cause when I rang the doorbell accidentally of the house next door and I'm sure all the traffic was noticed by the neighbors, but it was fun while it lasted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape