Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 3121
-
01-30-25 12:25 #2836Senior Member

Posts: 131That's odd, that place usually has heated tables. I remember when they were legit. They gradually have gone to HEs. But yes, very old and unattractive providers. Kind of dirty too.
Originally Posted by AngleOfRepose
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 12:44 #2835Senior Member

Posts: 549I've seen her. I'd pass. Only speak Spanish and not nearly as attractive as the pictures. CBJ and CFS on the menu.
Originally Posted by Bobbyjzw
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 20:43 #2834Regular Member

Posts: 11I might give it a try
Depending on the price assuming a limited menu it may be worth a try.
Originally Posted by Axlmoe
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 11:59 #2833Senior Member

Posts: 48She's part of DMV Latina site
Looks like she's in Columbia, MD but the phone matches what you have. She looks great and their pics are usually accurate, it's just the level of service you might get?
Originally Posted by Charlesington
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 08:07 #2832Regular Member

Posts: 11Escarlet in Columbia
Has anyone seen her? https://southern-maryland.trystpage....33831643058176.
-
01-22-25 10:16 #2831Senior Member

Posts: 178Luna in Columbia
https://baltimore.bedpage.com/Bodyru.../23366562.html
Anyone seen Luna? I will be in Columbia next week for a few days. Thanks.
-
01-20-25 19:11 #2830Senior Member

Posts: 104Heated tables anywhere?
So I recently visited Wellness Foot in Ellicott City for a visit with Tina. It's a no-frills place, with generally older and not very attractive providers. However, they are pleasant and cheerful and give you the full hour with some decent massage. This time, though, the room was a big chilly--which I can understand is a bit more pleasant for the workers. But I was actually shivering. She noticed and pulled the sheet back up, but it's just a sheet. It was overall a decent experience, but I won't go back until it's warmer.
Do you guys have any favorite spots with heated tables for winter therapy?
Cheers, AoR.
-
01-14-25 19:59 #2829Senior Member

Posts: 285Annapolis shitshu —- see Annapolis forum if I recall.
Originally Posted by JamesRussells
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 00:24 #2828Senior Member

Posts: 50They've reviewed in the craigslist advertisement reviews.
Originally Posted by JamesRussells
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 14:12 #2827Senior Member

Posts: 131Also wondering if anyone has tried here yet: https://baltimore.craigslist.org/hws...815705701.html.
I can't remember the last time I saw an AMP on CL.
-
01-13-25 13:45 #2826Senior Member

Posts: 2270That's correct L1 service and you'll need to close your eyes to your happy place. The one across the street on the left end is a legit place.
Originally Posted by JamesRussells
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 11:37 #2825Senior Member

Posts: 131Has anybody been to jade? I called once, sounded like an older lady with a very smokey voice. It is probably not that great. I'm guessing stingy prices, and Granny HE.
There's one across the street too.
-
01-10-25 23:02 #2824Senior Member

Posts: 549Can you share the location of this place. I'm intrigued.
Originally Posted by Mcgaven123
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 14:51 #2823Senior Member

Posts: 57Latina massage
Fellow dudes, the latina massage that I initially posted about that some dudes said they had bad experiences. First off, they are NOT the dmv latina outfit. She's solo she's been around dor at least 10 years works solo is dominican. I feel that dmv latina spas were starting off after majestic got shut down. Has been around waaaay before that and she let me totty fuck no condom hand job no gloves and got a CBJ but coverd I loved it will repeat.
-
01-08-25 05:50 #2822Senior Member

Posts: 84Around that same time there was a place operating out of a townhouse in the same area, I can't remember the name of the service or exact location but from what I remember it was close the the community college and hospital. I probably didn't help the cause when I rang the doorbell accidentally of the house next door and I'm sure all the traffic was noticed by the neighbors, but it was fun while it lasted.
Originally Posted by RobAxle
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





