Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 41280
-
01-22-25 16:12 #37290Senior Member

Posts: 2027Georgia
I've got pics of her from 12 years ago. She was a cutie, but as other mongers mentioned, she's had some babies. Last time I saw her she surprised me by not telling me she JUST had a baby, and had a lot of extra weight on. That was not a pleasant experience. But that was probably 3 or so years ago. Maybe she got back in fighting shape, I'd be asking them how she looks now.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
All that being said, I had a lot of fun with her 'back in the day' and IMHO she used to give some of the best head I got from providers. She still is likely in the top 3, for me anyway.
If she got back in shape, I'd love to see her. But I'd want to know, would not want any surprises again.
-
01-22-25 15:32 #37289Senior Member

Posts: 80Quick and fun
Saw this one couple days ago and had a gud time. I only play covered so not sure about bb situation. I do love a provider who eagerly assumes the positions tho. She welcomed me into her apartment and we got to it quick in the living room. Dream starts with her on her knees near couch. I reach down to play with her kitty and ass. She's loving it and after a bit I pop the cover on and sit her on the couch to give me a mic check. I'm not huge but seems like her gag reflex is working. After that I take her doggy on the couch and then mish until I finish to the sound of her moans. I don't even get her name but we chat a bit and seems like she's just doing this to pay rent. I'd gladly see again. Spinner bod and maybe around 40's.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/613872385619
-
01-22-25 14:15 #37288Senior Member

Posts: 39Those eyes and those lips dude. I did a while ago but she never replied. Granted she does mention something about not responding to all of her texts.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
The formatting is strange and gives me a red flag but maybe I'm just paranoid. Interested to see if anyone has actually seen her.
-
01-22-25 12:17 #37287Regular Member

Posts: 12Info please
Long time reader, first time poster.
Anyone seen this one:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/782954856895
Any info is greatly appreciated.
-
01-22-25 11:50 #37286Senior Member

Posts: 585Yes! It's been a year or so. I had a great time with her. Very GFE. Others have reported they were less impressed. Her location was safe, but not super clean, but no biggie for me. I hope she's still ok. The only negative was she acted like my penga was too big for her, but she took it all, LOL. That wasn't a problem, actually kind of flattering being that I'm not that big. YMMV.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 11:40 #37285Senior Member

Posts: 1055Georgia
She's been around for almost 10 yrs. She used to work at Wackos then she popped out a couple of kids started selling pussy at the Emerson Inn for a while and now she pops in and off of STG every now and again when she needs some money for the baby daddy's in jail.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 08:52 #37284Senior Member

Posts: 452Georgia
Has anyone visited this one yet? She looks sexy as shit! Those eyes are calling me. LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/409905825505
-
01-21-25 19:01 #37283Regular Member

Posts: 11Sisters Experience
Met with younger sister near Downtown area, she looks little bit junky (bruises, scratches, some blood on her knees / legs, skin problems, candy user). Damage was $100 and she was willing to do it raw. I mean raw with everyone! Boys, do not get overexcited, be mindful and do not forget to protect yourself.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 16:26 #37282Senior Member

Posts: 1246Learn from the forum, so you don't learn the hard lessons from these junkies.
Originally Posted by JohnDough0203
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 14:41 #37281Regular Member

Posts: 21Forgot the link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/181829419736
Originally Posted by Zadok28
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 14:06 #37280Senior Member

Posts: 413Shame
That red head is hot, too bad she's a thief. I'd hit that if she was legit.
Originally Posted by Rich7432
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 11:38 #37279Senior Member

Posts: 71Links are down could you pm me pics and number?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 11:04 #37278Senior Member

Posts: 195Can you share the link or pics?
Originally Posted by Zadok28
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 10:52 #37277Senior Member

Posts: 48Savage Barbie / Tasty
Looks like this girl and her crew that robbed a guy have changed numbers and running out of Mandarin now. Be careful out there.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/383993323911
Originally Posted by Rich7432
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 10:42 #37276Senior Member

Posts: 94Pink
Can you send the link of which girl you are talking about. That sums up half of stg chick's.
Originally Posted by Zadok28
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






