rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 121 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1767
    Quote Originally Posted by NedFlanders710  [View Original Post]
    Just download textnow or talk2 text.

    It's just that simple. Escorts also used these simply to hide the actual number since it can be tracked and in some cases people can look your number up and find out who you are.

    With an app it takes that worry away.
    That's exactly why I need it. So the number can't be used to find my address. That happened to me once and I got scary threats from some lowlife pimp. If I get a Walmart tracphone do I need to buy a sim card for it? Do you need Wi-Fi? No idea how this shit works.

  2. #1766
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    1 thing I dislike about text now is that if you don't use it for a while, it will bump you from the assigned number and put it back in use with someone else. Then when you go to log back in, it gives you a new # that your girls might not recognize. Google voice doesn't do that, and also has some call forwarding settings that are good to keep things discrete.
    Google Voice also has a call screening option.

  3. #1765
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobp4  [View Original Post]
    Are those better than Google Voice?
    1 thing I dislike about text now is that if you don't use it for a while, it will bump you from the assigned number and put it back in use with someone else. Then when you go to log back in, it gives you a new # that your girls might not recognize. Google voice doesn't do that, and also has some call forwarding settings that are good to keep things discrete.

  4. #1764
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by NedFlanders710  [View Original Post]
    Just download textnow or talk2 text.

    It's just that simple. Escorts also used these simply to hide the actual number since it can be tracked and in some cases people can look your number up and find out who you are.

    With an app it takes that worry away.
    Are those better than Google Voice?

  5. #1763
    Quote Originally Posted by NumberDude  [View Original Post]
    I need a simple answer to how to use my spare cell phone with a fake number. Do I just use an app for a free number? Do I need to buy a sim card or will it just work on WiFi? Google and Reddit have very complicated answers. I need simple.
    Just download textnow or talk2 text.

    It's just that simple. Escorts also used these simply to hide the actual number since it can be tracked and in some cases people can look your number up and find out who you are.

    With an app it takes that worry away.

  6. #1762

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio  [View Original Post]
    When I first started out, I bought a burner phone. Tracfone. You can get it at Walmart for a reasonable price. You pay as you go. I only used it to text. You can just use it like a second phone. It has it's own real phone number.

    Later on, I just moved to using text apps on my main phone. I have several text apps on there with several different numbers. Works well for my current needs. Haven't had any problems.

    A lot of these tips are pretty overkill. If you are just planning to do regular mongering, you probably won't need to do any of these. If you are planning to be the next gilgo beach killer or luigi mangione and have the FBI, then that is another story. But if that was the case, you probably need to do a lot more crazy things to hide your tracks.
    When I was still married I switched to an app, buried it deep in my phone and renamed it I also made sure to turn off all the alarms / notifications / ring tones. Now that I'm not married, I still use it but just so I'm not spreading my real number around.

  7. #1761
    Quote Originally Posted by NumberDude  [View Original Post]
    I need a simple answer to how to use my spare cell phone with a fake number. Do I just use an app for a free number? Do I need to buy a sim card or will it just work on WiFi? Google and Reddit have very complicated answers. I need simple.
    When I first started out, I bought a burner phone. Tracfone. You can get it at Walmart for a reasonable price. You pay as you go. I only used it to text. You can just use it like a second phone. It has it's own real phone number.

    Later on, I just moved to using text apps on my main phone. I have several text apps on there with several different numbers. Works well for my current needs. Haven't had any problems.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    Some other things if you are hyper-paranoid about this:

    1. Disable location services.

    2. Don't connect that phone to your home WiFi. Same reasons.

    3. Don't log into anything at all that is connected to your "real" life.

    4. Don't use the voice-to-text services on your burner.
    A lot of these tips are pretty overkill. If you are just planning to do regular mongering, you probably won't need to do any of these. If you are planning to be the next gilgo beach killer or luigi mangione and have the FBI, then that is another story. But if that was the case, you probably need to do a lot more crazy things to hide your tracks.

  8. #1760
    Quote Originally Posted by NumberDude  [View Original Post]
    I need a simple answer to how to use my spare cell phone with a fake number. Do I just use an app for a free number? Do I need to buy a sim card or will it just work on WiFi? Google and Reddit have very complicated answers. I need simple.
    Some other things if you are hyper-paranoid about this:

    1. Disable location services. You won't be able to use it to navigate to an incall date, but no GPS means it's a lot harder for anyone to track that device back to your home. You can still be triangulated using cell towers if the phone is powered on in your home, but you're talking Blacklist / Nation State-esque resources required to do that and I'm thinking the thing you're trying to avoid is a divorce attorney finding this and it's unlikely they would be able to make that happen if there aren't any GPS footprints leading back to your house.

    2. Don't connect that phone to your home WiFi. Same reasons.

    3. Don't log into anything at all that is connected to your "real" life. Every device used to access a website is recorded by most sites for a period of time. If you use that device to log into something in your actual life, a simple listing of devices used to access that service can reveal you have a second device. These kinds of records are able to be uncovered by a competent investigator, be it the state (police) or a private investigator hired by an attorney. So the danger here is that the mere existence of a second device could be uncovered. And then the questions start.

    4. Don't use the voice-to-text services on your burner. These services can build a voice-print of you and then that could be matched to the voice print you use with the same services (or other services) on your legit device. I'm unclear as to how simple this would be for someone to find, but if you never leave the footprints in the first place, they can't be followed.

    If you've already done any of these things, it's not cause for panic. These things don't leave blinking red neon signs pointing back to you. It would take effort to uncover your device from the clues these actions leave behind.

    And over time, records do get deleted. There's so much data we throw off every day, companies can't keep it all forever.

    But if you get into the practice of not leaving anything behind for anyone to find, you have a lot less to worry about.

  9. #1759
    Get the google voice app or Text now and you will get a number to use, that is not traceable to your name or number.

  10. #1758

    Burner phone

    I need a simple answer to how to use my spare cell phone with a fake number. Do I just use an app for a free number? Do I need to buy a sim card or will it just work on WiFi? Google and Reddit have very complicated answers. I need simple.

  11. #1757
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingMan69  [View Original Post]
    Had a young lady a few years back that loved having sex at hotels with the curtains open up against the windows….
    Did that a few times in Vegas, last time was with this super firm petite black girl I'd met on Fremont or Boulder. This girl was tight everywhere, had a decent personality, was actually into it as she was brand new to SW. Great time.

  12. #1756

    Hotels with the curtains open.

    Had a young lady a few years back that loved having sex at hotels with the curtains open up against the windows, on the balcony at Courtyards, even did it a couple of times at the park with people walking around. Also these scenic view pull offs in the mountain. Just a few places we did it.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuckyBoston  [View Original Post]
    Started hooking up with a civvie recently. She's very much into public stuff. Anyone got some ideas for where to take her without major risk of getting caught with an indecency charge?

    She's thinking bar / restaurant bathrooms. I'm thinking more fitting rooms. Anyone got good options for these? Low risk of getting caught, not super dirty. Or just any tips in general would be appreciated for how to go about logistics for this.

    Also what goes down at these adult stores? Any fun times to be had there for an exhibitionist?

    Also I know there's some sorta sex club near purple orchid I think for swingers. Anyone been there and know what that's like?

    She also wants to try a MFF threesome, but she doesn't know I'm in the hobby, so even though the easiest way would be to just hire someone, that might alarm her I think, so I'm thinking maybe visit a strip club with her? I feel like that might be easier for a civvie to feel comfortable. Or maybe I could just ask and see if she has any female friends she's been crushing on.

  13. #1755
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyGrope  [View Original Post]
    Dm with trade!
    Hey, just checking to see what you have? Any pics? Thanks in advance.

  14. #1754

    Found one worth sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyGrope  [View Original Post]
    I'm not suggesting anything new but it is a difficult stretch for finding talent that's not on Skip the Games (almost never worth it) or homeless in Kensington. I'm going to spend a lot of time in the coming weeks and months looking for girls who fall into the category of Utr. Once I get a couple #s I'll share with senior or close to senior guys who seem to be decent dudes. If anyone wants to reach out on PM I can save the thread for exchange of info in the near future. Cheers.
    Dm with trade!

  15. #1753
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcc110  [View Original Post]
    Definitely as a standalone. She does one hell of a job though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/788089065828
    I ended up seeing her last night. I'll write a summary of events under the escort section.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape