Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 1812
-
01-21-25 18:48 #1767Senior Member

Posts: 71That's exactly why I need it. So the number can't be used to find my address. That happened to me once and I got scary threats from some lowlife pimp. If I get a Walmart tracphone do I need to buy a sim card for it? Do you need Wi-Fi? No idea how this shit works.
Originally Posted by NedFlanders710
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 07:30 #1766Senior Member

Posts: 242Google Voice also has a call screening option.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 22:19 #1765Senior Member

Posts: 6551 thing I dislike about text now is that if you don't use it for a while, it will bump you from the assigned number and put it back in use with someone else. Then when you go to log back in, it gives you a new # that your girls might not recognize. Google voice doesn't do that, and also has some call forwarding settings that are good to keep things discrete.
Originally Posted by Bobp4
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 18:32 #1764Regular Member

Posts: 15Are those better than Google Voice?
Originally Posted by NedFlanders710
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 16:48 #1763Senior Member

Posts: 294Just download textnow or talk2 text.
Originally Posted by NumberDude
[View Original Post]
It's just that simple. Escorts also used these simply to hide the actual number since it can be tracked and in some cases people can look your number up and find out who you are.
With an app it takes that worry away.
-
01-20-25 16:13 #1762Senior Member

Posts: 986Agreed
When I was still married I switched to an app, buried it deep in my phone and renamed it I also made sure to turn off all the alarms / notifications / ring tones. Now that I'm not married, I still use it but just so I'm not spreading my real number around.
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 11:02 #1761Asshole

Posts: 399When I first started out, I bought a burner phone. Tracfone. You can get it at Walmart for a reasonable price. You pay as you go. I only used it to text. You can just use it like a second phone. It has it's own real phone number.
Originally Posted by NumberDude
[View Original Post]
Later on, I just moved to using text apps on my main phone. I have several text apps on there with several different numbers. Works well for my current needs. Haven't had any problems.
A lot of these tips are pretty overkill. If you are just planning to do regular mongering, you probably won't need to do any of these. If you are planning to be the next gilgo beach killer or luigi mangione and have the FBI, then that is another story. But if that was the case, you probably need to do a lot more crazy things to hide your tracks.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 10:13 #1760Senior Member

Posts: 630Some other things if you are hyper-paranoid about this:
Originally Posted by NumberDude
[View Original Post]
1. Disable location services. You won't be able to use it to navigate to an incall date, but no GPS means it's a lot harder for anyone to track that device back to your home. You can still be triangulated using cell towers if the phone is powered on in your home, but you're talking Blacklist / Nation State-esque resources required to do that and I'm thinking the thing you're trying to avoid is a divorce attorney finding this and it's unlikely they would be able to make that happen if there aren't any GPS footprints leading back to your house.
2. Don't connect that phone to your home WiFi. Same reasons.
3. Don't log into anything at all that is connected to your "real" life. Every device used to access a website is recorded by most sites for a period of time. If you use that device to log into something in your actual life, a simple listing of devices used to access that service can reveal you have a second device. These kinds of records are able to be uncovered by a competent investigator, be it the state (police) or a private investigator hired by an attorney. So the danger here is that the mere existence of a second device could be uncovered. And then the questions start.
4. Don't use the voice-to-text services on your burner. These services can build a voice-print of you and then that could be matched to the voice print you use with the same services (or other services) on your legit device. I'm unclear as to how simple this would be for someone to find, but if you never leave the footprints in the first place, they can't be followed.
If you've already done any of these things, it's not cause for panic. These things don't leave blinking red neon signs pointing back to you. It would take effort to uncover your device from the clues these actions leave behind.
And over time, records do get deleted. There's so much data we throw off every day, companies can't keep it all forever.
But if you get into the practice of not leaving anything behind for anyone to find, you have a lot less to worry about.
-
01-19-25 16:47 #1759Senior Member

Posts: 655Get the google voice app or Text now and you will get a number to use, that is not traceable to your name or number.
-
01-19-25 15:09 #1758Senior Member

Posts: 71Burner phone
I need a simple answer to how to use my spare cell phone with a fake number. Do I just use an app for a free number? Do I need to buy a sim card or will it just work on WiFi? Google and Reddit have very complicated answers. I need simple.
-
01-13-25 09:03 #1757Senior Member

Posts: 52Did that a few times in Vegas, last time was with this super firm petite black girl I'd met on Fremont or Boulder. This girl was tight everywhere, had a decent personality, was actually into it as she was brand new to SW. Great time.
Originally Posted by TravelingMan69
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-24 20:56 #1756Senior Member

Posts: 84Hotels with the curtains open.
Had a young lady a few years back that loved having sex at hotels with the curtains open up against the windows, on the balcony at Courtyards, even did it a couple of times at the park with people walking around. Also these scenic view pull offs in the mountain. Just a few places we did it.
Originally Posted by RubberDuckyBoston
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-24 23:19 #1755Senior Member

Posts: 39Hey, just checking to see what you have? Any pics? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by GreyGrope
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-24 22:47 #1754Senior Member

Posts: 73Found one worth sharing
Dm with trade!
Originally Posted by GreyGrope
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 15:10 #1753Senior Member

Posts: 1305I ended up seeing her last night. I'll write a summary of events under the escort section.
Originally Posted by Mcc110
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



