Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 1812
-
09-08-24 11:56 #1752Senior Member

Posts: 95Angel
Definitely as a standalone. She does one hell of a job though.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/788089065828
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-24 13:00 #1751Senior Member

Posts: 1305Hello fellow mongers. I'll be in Philadelphia tomorrow and I'm doing a search of local ads and on this board and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I'm looking for MILF / Gilf providers that offer BBBJCIM as a standalone service or in conjunction with massage. Rubrankings doesn't seem to be of much use so also just curious where you guys look for ads. Thanks!!
— SY.
-
06-05-24 23:43 #1750Senior Member

Posts: 73Utr network
I'm not suggesting anything new but it is a difficult stretch for finding talent that's not on Skip the Games (almost never worth it) or homeless in Kensington. I'm going to spend a lot of time in the coming weeks and months looking for girls who fall into the category of Utr. Once I get a couple #s I'll share with senior or close to senior guys who seem to be decent dudes. If anyone wants to reach out on PM I can save the thread for exchange of info in the near future. Cheers.
-
05-11-24 16:49 #1749Senior Member

Posts: 187Thanks for the wealth of info!
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 16:42 #1748Senior Member

Posts: 630I've not been to the club near Purple Orchid, but I think you're on the right track with an adult bookstore with a theatre. Berlin News has a theatre and you'd probably be right at home with her there. You are much more likely to meet single men there (and you'd have to be clear with them that they can only watch and not play), but you may run into couples on a Saturday night. Ask the guy behind the counter when he notices couples attend and come back then.
Originally Posted by RubberDuckyBoston
[View Original Post]
You might also be able to fool around with each other in the booths with a woman behind the glass, and if you play your cards right you might be able to entice her into a threesome when she's off the clock.
There are also options for doing things in the car. Road head is fairly low-risk and a pretty good option at night. Careful where you park, though, if you want to get busier. If you get busted for parking and going at it like a couple of teenagers cops will usually just laugh it off and take your I'd in case you ended up being someone they were looking for (e. G. If you have outstanding warrants this is a bad idea), but if your record is clean I doubt highly you'd get cited, even if you're in a park at night which closes at dusk. I've been busted like that a few times and never been cited.
Then there are the local (or not so local) swing clubs. Not sure if the one in Philly is still open, but if you search the web you can find a few. Some of them are a bit of a drive, but nothing you can't do in an evening, coming home by 2 AM or so.
Finally, there are swingers websites. I think Swing Lifestyle (sls.com) is still an established place for people to meet. Take some photos (from the neck down if faces make you uncomfortable), make a profile, reach out to some couples and see if you can wrangle an invite to a private house party. You can meet great, like-minded people that way, but most parties are full-swap and while no still means no in the swinging lifestyle, you're a lot more likely to get action if you're open to a full swap. Then when you make friends you can ask to set up a private encounter where each guy would get to take turns with both women and you'd get your threesome.
If you run out of options for a threesome you could ask her if she'd be interested in a pro. You can find high end escort agency, there are ads out on the web for those. But be prepared to pay, high three figures and maybe even low four, depending on how long you want to play and how high end you need to go to make your friend comfortable.
Good luck!
-
05-11-24 15:20 #1747Senior Member

Posts: 187Started hooking up with a civvie recently. She's very much into public stuff. Anyone got some ideas for where to take her without major risk of getting caught with an indecency charge?
She's thinking bar / restaurant bathrooms. I'm thinking more fitting rooms. Anyone got good options for these? Low risk of getting caught, not super dirty. Or just any tips in general would be appreciated for how to go about logistics for this.
Also what goes down at these adult stores? Any fun times to be had there for an exhibitionist?
Also I know there's some sorta sex club near purple orchid I think for swingers. Anyone been there and know what that's like?
She also wants to try a MFF threesome, but she doesn't know I'm in the hobby, so even though the easiest way would be to just hire someone, that might alarm her I think, so I'm thinking maybe visit a strip club with her? I feel like that might be easier for a civvie to feel comfortable. Or maybe I could just ask and see if she has any female friends she's been crushing on.
-
12-04-23 01:14 #1746Asshole

Posts: 399Therapy session
I've been getting an increasing number of chicks in desperate need / desire of therapy. I'll just be making some small talk before / after banging her and then all of a sudden she's spilling all the beans and crying about how horrible her life is and how everything is spiraling downhill and all I wanted was to bang her and move on.
Usually I buy her food or give her a little extra to make her feel better and she usually is put in a better mood after a good bang session. But it seems like a lot of people these days are going through some hard times.
-
11-20-23 22:43 #1745Senior Member

Posts: 513Are you on the spectrum bro?
Originally Posted by SukijoSeiwaka
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 12:42 #1744Senior Member

Posts: 332Tolerating Sex Workers
Why does it seem sex workers are being tolerated more today than just being shamed and marginalized?
-
11-12-23 18:25 #1743Senior Member

Posts: 142I inadvertently left of two zero decimal placements, 7 to 8 millionths of the thickness of a human hair. I've been a pilot for years, we almost always drop one or two decimal places in comms.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 09:13 #1742Senior Member

Posts: 2785Wow that would be like next to nothing thin! And a great find, thanks.
Originally Posted by TonsilHockey
[View Original Post]
Are you saying they are 0. 07-microns thick? Compared to the 001 condoms at 10-microns? As the 0. 07 mm would be 70-microns, same as the regular Trojans.
Can you share the link where that thickness is defined? I couldn't find the tech info on that one site.
-
11-09-23 07:00 #1741Senior Member

Posts: 143Good information. I'm not sure how everyone feels or what they know about graphene oxide, but that nano participate is not something you want to play around with. The fact that the FDA approved it only means you want to keep it away from your dick. But then again the last 3 years surprised me with the amount of people willing to take an experimental mrna drug.
Originally Posted by TonsilHockey
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 18:48 #1740Senior Member

Posts: 142Average appears to be between 0. 07µ/0. 08µ; 85% efficient heat transfer (more heat conductive than copper).
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 15:40 #1739Senior Member

Posts: 2785Condom Thickness?
So how thin (or thick) are these? Better than, my preferred, Japanese Sagami Originals 001 or the Air Thin Zero Ones, which are both reportedly 0.01-mm thick, or 10-microns. But also are made of polyurethane, rather than latex. The polyurethane was reportedly an improvement in heat transfer over latex. That is compared to traditional Trojan Bareskin Raw condom which is 46 microns thick or realistically 3-times thicker! I graduated to the 001's from the Kimonos and the Crowns (50 microns) a few years ago. Traditional Trojan ENZ are 70 microns as are Durex Basics. But everyone is different in what they feel and how a condom effects them.
Originally Posted by TonsilHockey
[View Original Post]
Got a kick out of the marketing stuff: Tested 3-times! Some dude banged 3 girls with one and it didn't break?
-
11-08-23 01:03 #1738Senior Member

Posts: 142"One FLEX" Graphene+Latex "microthin" condoms, opinions / reports from "tftt'ers"
From all I've read, there'll never be anything thinner, and after a friend who owns a Berk's County Butcher Shop very recently told me that a woman purchased "15-inch length natural sausage casing", one dozen each month, double-tied at one end, then felt like an idiot when his wife informed him, "she told me that her husband liked them better than Trojans", well, Just "Well?
I didn't ask Bill, didn't have the cajones / quillions. Damn near bit my lower lip off, too!
Absurd, totally absurd.
Knot trying skills were never so important.
But the technology, and buckets of Bill Gates' moolah went into their design, implementation, and testing. Women state that "they seldom get irritation after using One FLEX'S". Most of the research and development was done in Russia. They're also the ONLY FDA APPROVED 'condom for anal intercourse'. Men are said to be "more willing to cooperate in wrapping 'it' up", but this info is indirectly from the manufacturer's largest wholesaler, and may be "wishful".
Siliconized, water-based gel lubricants are said to work well, with some women reporting "they like them better when they go in DRY".
The tech reports make sense, as did the process patent info:
https://patents.google.com/patent/CN104887382A/en
https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2015068174A2/en
https://eureka.patsnap.com/patent-CN110711070A
Chinese patents are more aggressively defended from infringement, I've been informed.
I'll be an "EOO", Equal Opportunity Offender: https://conyeagerspice.com/casings/ (anyone ordering the "Mahogany size", is foll o' crap!










Reply With Quote



