Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 24715
-
01-27-25 00:05 #23185Senior Member

Posts: 409I don't know man, they usually act like they are into it with me. It's convincing enough that I go back. Hot isn't just "great looking", it's also "did she enjoy it or at least fake it well enough". Everyone is into their own thing, but I'll take the dozen hot ones you like though if you want to share their contact info with me.
Originally Posted by Maddog72
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-25 12:55 #23184Senior Member

Posts: 285She is indeed
She is indeed hot but uninterested in the service she provides very lack luster, you guys need to start seeing it for what it is, not she's hot! Just like Eden lack luster yet everyone raves about her, I can give you a dozen HOT ones that actually at least act like they are into it, I didn't post this to get bashed Eden has been bashed before for performance and so has Lilia it is what it is.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-25 21:23 #23183Senior Member

Posts: 409She's back and she made it up to me. God damn she's hot.
Originally Posted by MetrofarEast
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 01:08 #23182Senior Member

Posts: 201Thanks for letting me know. I cleaned up some messages.
Originally Posted by HotStoneStl
[View Original Post]
Admin. Any way to get notifications when your inbox is full and messages aren't able to be sent?
Thanks!
-
01-22-25 16:51 #23181Senior Member

Posts: 130AMP Centerville
Scroll to the bottom of this St Louis page. There should be user blogs down there. One of the first ones is for "AMP Centerville". Good luck.
Originally Posted by Rodeo31
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 16:38 #23180Regular Member

Posts: 6Centerville
Look under Illinois and then Washington Park.
Originally Posted by SethnThem
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 15:44 #23179Regular Member

Posts: 6Centerville
I'm also confused about where centerville AMP reviews can be found.
Originally Posted by Colhot
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 09:34 #23178Senior Member

Posts: 129RickBarnes DM inbox is full
I am unable to respond to your message.
-
01-21-25 17:46 #23177Senior Member

Posts: 308Nope. Just specify what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 17:09 #23176Senior Member

Posts: 151That's how I would read it
That's how I would read it but you should go and find out.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 16:22 #23175Senior Member

Posts: 117Good Old Days
I remember a few gatherings some of us had. Occasionally with providers at some local bars. Even before then does anyone else remember Butch and / or Loretta and the places they ran?
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 16:15 #23174Senior Member

Posts: 186Nikki
I noticed Nikki got rid of her non-VIP prices. So does she ONLY do full nude now?
-
01-21-25 13:40 #23173Senior Member

Posts: 246There are still a couple of us around. Got involved when the article appeared in RiverFront Times in 2008. Thought the prices at that time were 250-300. Unless of course you went shopping on Backpage. So 16 years later costs have increased like everything else. If you are starting up again, go see Eden, she will remind you of the old days.
Originally Posted by LovePirate69
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 11:19 #23172Senior Member

Posts: 85Yep! Good times!
Looks like there are at least 3 old timers!
Originally Posted by AStanley26
[View Original Post]
Those were the days!
-
01-21-25 09:49 #23171Regular Member

Posts: 10Those were the Good Old Days! Remember the site well. Mac was only in the area for a couple of years.
Originally Posted by LovePirate69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




