Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 1647 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 603 1103 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 24701
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23171

    She is indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    She's back and she made it up to me. God damn she's hot.
    She is indeed hot but uninterested in the service she provides very lack luster, you guys need to start seeing it for what it is, not she's hot! Just like Eden lack luster yet everyone raves about her, I can give you a dozen HOT ones that actually at least act like they are into it, I didn't post this to get bashed Eden has been bashed before for performance and so has Lilia it is what it is.

  2. #23170
    Quote Originally Posted by MetrofarEast  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what is going on with her? It looks like am her ads are down currently.
    She's back and she made it up to me. God damn she's hot.

  3. #23169
    Quote Originally Posted by HotStoneStl  [View Original Post]
    I am unable to respond to your message.
    Thanks for letting me know. I cleaned up some messages.

    Admin. Any way to get notifications when your inbox is full and messages aren't able to be sent?

    Thanks!

  4. #23168

    AMP Centerville

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodeo31  [View Original Post]
    Look under Illinois and then Washington Park.
    Scroll to the bottom of this St Louis page. There should be user blogs down there. One of the first ones is for "AMP Centerville". Good luck.

  5. #23167

    Centerville

    Quote Originally Posted by SethnThem  [View Original Post]
    I'm also confused about where centerville AMP reviews can be found.
    Look under Illinois and then Washington Park.

  6. #23166

    Centerville

    I'm also confused about where centerville AMP reviews can be found.

    Quote Originally Posted by Colhot  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    I'm new to this thread. What is the centerville section or east Saint Louis.

    Looking for FS.

    Thanks.

    Ed.

  7. #23165

    RickBarnes DM inbox is full

    I am unable to respond to your message.

  8. #23164
    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    I noticed Nikki got rid of her non-VIP prices. So does she ONLY do full nude now?
    Nope. Just specify what you're looking for.

  9. #23163

    That's how I would read it

    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    I noticed Nikki got rid of her non-VIP prices. So does she ONLY do full nude now?
    That's how I would read it but you should go and find out.

  10. #23162

    Good Old Days

    I remember a few gatherings some of us had. Occasionally with providers at some local bars. Even before then does anyone else remember Butch and / or Loretta and the places they ran?

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    There are still a couple of us around. Got involved when the article appeared in RiverFront Times in 2008. Thought the prices at that time were 250-300. Unless of course you went shopping on Backpage. So 16 years later costs have increased like everything else. If you are starting up again, go see Eden, she will remind you of the old days.

  11. #23161

    Nikki

    I noticed Nikki got rid of her non-VIP prices. So does she ONLY do full nude now?

  12. #23160
    Quote Originally Posted by LovePirate69  [View Original Post]
    I knew there had to be at least one! Ha boy the donations sure have increased, like everything else I guess, Those were good times though!
    There are still a couple of us around. Got involved when the article appeared in RiverFront Times in 2008. Thought the prices at that time were 250-300. Unless of course you went shopping on Backpage. So 16 years later costs have increased like everything else. If you are starting up again, go see Eden, she will remind you of the old days.

  13. #23159

    Yep! Good times!

    Quote Originally Posted by AStanley26  [View Original Post]
    Those were the Good Old Days! Remember the site well. Mac was only in the area for a couple of years.
    Looks like there are at least 3 old timers!

    Those were the days!

  14. #23158
    Quote Originally Posted by LovePirate69  [View Original Post]
    STL Adult service providers? It was a Mysql message board that one of the girls ran and would organize parties with the ladies. This is going back - 20-25 years. I think a girl named Makenzie ran it. Anyway, I'm back to the hobby from a long hiatus.

    I was happy to see there was still some organization going on. Any old timers here remember?
    Those were the Good Old Days! Remember the site well. Mac was only in the area for a couple of years.

  15. #23157

    Good times

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    There are still some of us old timers around. There were some great "meet and greets" But the most outstanding part were the members, especially the ladies who participated. MacKenzie ran a tight ship, all fun, very little drama.
    I knew there had to be at least one! Ha boy the donations sure have increased, like everything else I guess, Those were good times though!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape