Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 24695
-
01-27-25 18:09 #23180Regular Member

Posts: 12Health / Classic
Can't speak about Classic as I haven't been there in quite some time, but Health / Sunny has had the same 3 ladies for at least the last 5 months. All 3 give decent massages and have gotten me where I need to be with no issues. Never had a DIY experience there.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 17:48 #23179Senior Member

Posts: 43That makes sense. Would you chose one over the other?
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 17:35 #23178Senior Member

Posts: 200As far as asking for a certain person, I'd suggest going trying them out and if you like the massage, ask her name and then ask for her when you go back. My experience has been they turn over and once I get comfortable with one gal, she's gone and I get someone new the next time.
Originally Posted by BallHair123
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 16:46 #23177Senior Member

Posts: 25Classic
Classic is a good choice.Iam a long-term customer here.
-
01-27-25 16:39 #23176Senior Member

Posts: 25Classic
Classic girls are young, sexy and provocative, and the environment is good.
Originally Posted by BallHair123
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 14:47 #23175Senior Member

Posts: 43Health vs Classic
Does anyone recommend one over the other? Which has the best tease game and do you ever ask for a certain person? This will be a first for either place for me.
Thanks!
-
01-27-25 13:30 #23174Senior Member

Posts: 43Health / sunnys or classic
Which would you recommend? These are the two most recommended in this forum and it would be my first time to either of these. Any particular lady you would recommend as well?
-
01-27-25 00:37 #23173Senior Member

Posts: 168I gave Eden two shots due to all the hoopla & she was sexy looking.
Originally Posted by Maddog72
[View Original Post]
But cold, clinical & humorless both times. It felt like a trip to the DMV.
-
01-27-25 00:05 #23172Senior Member

Posts: 409I don't know man, they usually act like they are into it with me. It's convincing enough that I go back. Hot isn't just "great looking", it's also "did she enjoy it or at least fake it well enough". Everyone is into their own thing, but I'll take the dozen hot ones you like though if you want to share their contact info with me.
Originally Posted by Maddog72
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-25 12:55 #23171Senior Member

Posts: 285She is indeed
She is indeed hot but uninterested in the service she provides very lack luster, you guys need to start seeing it for what it is, not she's hot! Just like Eden lack luster yet everyone raves about her, I can give you a dozen HOT ones that actually at least act like they are into it, I didn't post this to get bashed Eden has been bashed before for performance and so has Lilia it is what it is.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-25 21:23 #23170Senior Member

Posts: 409She's back and she made it up to me. God damn she's hot.
Originally Posted by MetrofarEast
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 01:08 #23169Senior Member

Posts: 200Thanks for letting me know. I cleaned up some messages.
Originally Posted by HotStoneStl
[View Original Post]
Admin. Any way to get notifications when your inbox is full and messages aren't able to be sent?
Thanks!
-
01-22-25 16:51 #23168Senior Member

Posts: 130AMP Centerville
Scroll to the bottom of this St Louis page. There should be user blogs down there. One of the first ones is for "AMP Centerville". Good luck.
Originally Posted by Rodeo31
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 16:38 #23167Regular Member

Posts: 6Centerville
Look under Illinois and then Washington Park.
Originally Posted by SethnThem
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 15:44 #23166Regular Member

Posts: 6Centerville
I'm also confused about where centerville AMP reviews can be found.
Originally Posted by Colhot
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





