Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 583 1083 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15819
    Quote Originally Posted by ManInRussia  [View Original Post]
    Saw Stacey this past week. Somewhat communicative by text but not chatty. She showed up about 45 minutes late. She has a phenomenal stripper body that she is very proud of. She kept looking at herself in the mirror and would watch her shadow on the wall while we were engaged. She has limits (no DATY) which I failed to discuss in advance even though I typically do. I found her to be a dead fish, clearly here for allowance only and assumes that the sexy body is enough to do the trick. Will absolutely not repeat!
    Thanks for the intel. I'll definitely stop pursuing. Her body is pretty solid too, at least I got to enjoy her pics she sent me haha.

  2. #15818
    Quote Originally Posted by ManInRussia  [View Original Post]
    Saw Stacey this past week. Somewhat communicative by text but not chatty. She showed up about 45 minutes late. She has a phenomenal stripper body that she is very proud of. She kept looking at herself in the mirror and would watch her shadow on the wall while we were engaged. She has limits (no DATY) which I failed to discuss in advance even though I typically do. I found her to be a dead fish, clearly here for allowance only and assumes that the sexy body is enough to do the trick. Will absolutely not repeat!
    None of those links are of her LOL. Found it on the original post. What was the $ damage?

  3. #15817

    Christa


  4. #15816

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    She's back boys! Get your Tylenol ready if you plan on seeing her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-23ddc1b04de9

    This one quickly moved to text. Willing to come to me in the West suburbs for 200. Did not see her yet due to scheduling.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-dbc1d4dc64b0

    Another escort with an SA account. She can be at your door for 500. Not my type, but maybe yours.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-d0757e31d1fb

    This one is DTF! Cannot host, but willing to travel within reason. Wants 500. I tried negotiating, but she's firm. I declined..
    Saw Stacey this past week. Somewhat communicative by text but not chatty. She showed up about 45 minutes late. She has a phenomenal stripper body that she is very proud of. She kept looking at herself in the mirror and would watch her shadow on the wall while we were engaged. She has limits (no DATY) which I failed to discuss in advance even though I typically do. I found her to be a dead fish, clearly here for allowance only and assumes that the sexy body is enough to do the trick. Will absolutely not repeat!

  5. #15815
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    Are all these posts about Erin? I couldn't see the seeking profile on either of my accounts.
    Yes it is.

  6. #15814
    Quote Originally Posted by OneRoadToWest  [View Original Post]
    2024 here. Too muscular for my taste. Almost like body builder vibe. But yea easy to talk to. Just too much follow up text from her after.
    Are all these posts about Erin? I couldn't see the seeking profile on either of my accounts.

  7. #15813
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    I actually saw her years ago on POF and went out on a date with her, nothing really happen since we never vibe at all. Then I saw her on SA, and she wants 500, can't host, and doesn't negotiate at all.
    She's not 32, she's in her 40's. Speaks somewhat broken English. I paid 400 $ for a decent night.

  8. #15812
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyAkerman  [View Original Post]
    Fuck her at her apartment in Schaumburg. She had a good attitude was very open chatted for a bit. Blew two loads inside her she was kind of a dead lay for me. As meddic said very muscular body. I thought her vag was a little loose. I donated 300.

    .
    2024 here. Too muscular for my taste. Almost like body builder vibe. But yea easy to talk to. Just too much follow up text from her after.

  9. #15811

    Don't they all say this

    It was a few years ago and she was fine with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    I thought she didn't allow CIP? I wanted to see her, but her schedule restriction is hard to meet up.
    .

  10. #15810

    Information

    I'm supposed to do a meet and greet with this. Any info would be helpful. Thank you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-c4fad932a369

  11. #15809
    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    We all know SA has been a mess. I'm trying to find ways to make this as favorable as possible for us guys. Maybe we could set standards or categorize the amount we should pay for these girls? Kinda like a bro code.

    Example of what I would typically pay:

    1. Anyone that is a 8/10, under 35 years old, no kids, BBBJ, BBFS and can host. I'm willing to pay up to 700. If they can't host, max I'll pay is 600.

    2. Anyone that is below a 7/10, under 35 years old, no kids, BBBJ, BBFS and can host. I'm willing to pay up to 500. If they can't host, max I'll pay is 400.

    3. Anyone that is a 7/10, under 45 years old, kids, BBBJ, BBFS and can host. I'm willing to pay up to 400. If they can't host, max I'll pay is 350.

    I'm interested in finding out how others make their decisions on how much to pay. Obviously their appearance and distance is going to be subjective.

    If we could come up with a ballpark figure based on what these girls have to offer, we can control over the market, in my opinion.

    I mean, look at some of the reviews in here about the same girl. One guy is paying 100-200 dollars more than the other.
    I am pretty much in line with your view. I take into account if I am needed to get us a place if she can't host. I've gone out of my comfort zone a few times.

  12. #15808

    Good Topic of Discussion.

    I always host at my place so that's not a factor for me, and taking that into account.

    600-700+ range. Never found these to be worth it tbh and won't go there. There are exceptions of course but I've just come to find over time / experience its just not worth it I'd rather see another girl 2 x than a girl with an inflated ego and heavily filtered pics 1 x.

    500 - alarm bells start going off. Again exceptions apply, and idk why but these 500 girls always seem to be a disappointment. Somewhere they learned they are worth 500 just for having a pussy and an SA account. If they won't negotiate down I'll pass.

    400 - This is my sweet spot. It does take work to find but its worth it. They are still out there. Super hot GND or college girl types. The essence of what SA used to be in that a real GND. Down to earth, attractive, good head on her shoulders and just looking to have a little fun and pad her income a bit. Throwback to the days of when having a SD was a right of passage for all these young girls, LOL.

    My regular long term girl is a perfect example. 24, gorgeous body and face (an 8. 5-9), smart (U of C grad and 6 figure -ish job), reliable, respectful, fun, monogamous, by far the best dick sucking skills I've ever experienced in 20+ years of banging more broads than I can count. 3. 5 years of weekly visits 400 PPM (used to be 300 but I gave her a raise, LOL). She and I both know she could get 700 all day long but she's not in it purely for the money. We get along amazingly well and that's worth more than a few extra bucks to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    We all know SA has been a mess. I'm trying to find ways to make this as favorable as possible for us guys. Maybe we could set standards or categorize the amount we should pay for these girls? Kinda like a bro code.

    Example of what I would typically pay:

    1. Anyone that is a 8/10, under 35 years old, no kids, BBBJ, BBFS and can host. I'm willing to pay up to 700. If they can't host, max I'll pay is 600.

    2. Anyone that is below a 7/10, under 35 years old, no kids, BBBJ, BBFS and can host. I'm willing to pay up to 500. If they can't host, max I'll pay is 400.

    3. Anyone that is a 7/10, under 45 years old, kids, BBBJ, BBFS and can host. I'm willing to pay up to 400. If they can't host, max I'll pay is 350.

    I'm interested in finding out how others make their decisions on how much to pay. Obviously their appearance and distance is going to be subjective.

    If we could come up with a ballpark figure based on what these girls have to offer, we can control over the market, in my opinion.

    I mean, look at some of the reviews in here about the same girl. One guy is paying 100-200 dollars more than the other.

  13. #15807

    Delete if not allowed. Feel free to pin it if could be of benefit.

    We all know SA has been a mess. I'm trying to find ways to make this as favorable as possible for us guys. Maybe we could set standards or categorize the amount we should pay for these girls? Kinda like a bro code.

    Example of what I would typically pay:

    1. Anyone that is a 8/10, under 35 years old, no kids, BBBJ, BBFS and can host. I'm willing to pay up to 700. If they can't host, max I'll pay is 600.

    2. Anyone that is below a 7/10, under 35 years old, no kids, BBBJ, BBFS and can host. I'm willing to pay up to 500. If they can't host, max I'll pay is 400.

    3. Anyone that is a 7/10, under 45 years old, kids, BBBJ, BBFS and can host. I'm willing to pay up to 400. If they can't host, max I'll pay is 350.

    I'm interested in finding out how others make their decisions on how much to pay. Obviously their appearance and distance is going to be subjective.

    If we could come up with a ballpark figure based on what these girls have to offer, we can control over the market, in my opinion.

    I mean, look at some of the reviews in here about the same girl. One guy is paying 100-200 dollars more than the other.

  14. #15806

    Schaumburg Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    I thought she didn't allow CIP? I wanted to see her, but her schedule restriction is hard to meet up.
    I saw her like a few weeks ago. Decent apartment. She didn't allow CIP, cause no BC. I personally didn't mind the muscles and she felt tight. She did tell me that she could only do one hour for 350. I personally would rather more time for how long the commute is out there.

  15. #15805
    Started chatting, seemed dtf, but wouldn't come to the burbs and at that time I wasn't going to the city. So it never worked out.

    Quote Originally Posted by BA4114  [View Original Post]
    She's the real deal. Met her like 3 years ago. We met for drinks, got hammered and she took me back to her place. Felt like the OG days of SA when such things were possible, sigh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape