Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 12388
-
01-20-25 08:42 #9583Senior Member

Posts: 60Wen Le at Love Spa
Spent some time in downtown taking care of business and decided to stop by Osaka Spa. Big blue 2 story house, kind of outdated and run down. Decided to park on the street so I can blend in with the regular folks. After knocking and standing outside the door for 2 minutes awkwardly, I got greeted by a mid 30's woman with a mole between her eyebrows. Not for me. I asked for price just to act shocked at how expensive a massage is so I can politely leave and save face. Strapped for time I decided to stop by Love on the way home.
I was introduced by a new face. Think she said her name was KiKi? A bit too petite for my taste. Decently size bust. Probably B's? Cute and reserved for anyone interested.
She led me into the room. Said she couldn't meet my needs due to that time of month, then leaves.
An old familiar face returns. Black night dress comes off. Panties drop. Then the top. I grab my wallet for payment and get met with BBBJ that almost had me forget to hand it over.
Being a regular has it's fucking perks.
A quick lick to the lips and she leaves the room to put away the donation. I'm riled up from the tease. She comes back in and I mount her onto the table for standing K9. After she let's out a few moans, I finished in the bag. She can definitely take a pounding, for at least 10 seconds. Boy I wish I was younger.
Quick bust, quick rush.
I know she said Wendy. But I feel like she's actually been trying to say Wen Le this entire time.
-
01-19-25 19:04 #9582Senior Member

Posts: 263You got some to accept a Groupon for a blowjob? You absolute fucking legend.
Originally Posted by Trumpeter
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 17:17 #9581Senior Member

Posts: 284Groupon
I was browsing Groupon the other day and noticed two AMPs listed. One was Cedar Day Spa in Beaverton, and the other was Two Moons Spa in Tigard.
I had seen postings that Cedar Day Spa is a legit spa, but it is an AMP, and I hadn't been there before, so I decided to try it. I had reconned it before, and their usual price is $70/ hour. I purchased an hour-long massage for $56.25. I read the reviews and saw a few people mention a male MT, so I thought I would avoid that and see what happens. I made an appointment and went in. I was greeted by a woman who was professionally dressed, and she took my Groupon information. I found out a deep tissue would cost an extra $10. I reached for my wallet, and she told me I would pay after. She led me to the room, and I assumed she would give me my massage. A couple of minutes later, the guy walked in. I didn't want to cause a scene and decided to go with it. It was a professional massage with all the expected draping and was VERY good. He loosened up my calves in a way no one else has. It was good enough I would be tempted to go again. I tipped $20 on my way out, so I felt like it was a good deal for what I got.
I've been to Two Moons Spa before. In fact, I happened to be their first customer when they first opened, but it was under another name then. It was not legit back then, and I had seen it mentioned here recently about extra services. In fact, I had recently reconned it just a few weeks ago and was greeted by a scantily clad MT and a big hug and some crotch rubbing, so it was still offering extras just a bit ago. But, I was curious if they had changed since they had the Groupon offering. I paid $44.25 for a 60-minute massage. Their usual rate is $60/ hour. I went in and saw a lady in pants who looked professional and thought they had changed, but then another MT came out of a room in a short dress and cleavage and greeted me with a big hug. Candy led me to a room and took a picture of my Groupon page and a few minutes later got started on the massage. It was an OK massage. She had a good routine and hit all the spots. There wasn't careful draping, but she left the towel on and just moved it around but wasn't too worried about what it covered. 25 minutes in I was still wondering if there would be any extras. Then, she left and got a towel to wipe off the oil. I thought maybe she misunderstood and thought it was just a 30-minute massage, but she told me she knew it was an hour. She wiped me down, started the light fingernail scratching on my back and legs, and then told me to flip.
She then told me the menu, which was a full menu. I kept it limited and went with a BJ, which, at my request, was covered. She oiled up her boobs and rubbed on my cock, and then started with the BJ. Unfortunately, I didn't last long. I offered some DATY, which she accepted and seemed to enjoy. There was still time left, and she finished up with more massage. She did something I had never seen before. She was massaging my feet, and then I felt something different. It took me a bit to realize that she was putting my sock on my foot.
Candy is an aunty and probably in her 40's. She is about a 5 in looks. A bit round, but not fat. She has a caring attitude, though, and good service. So, it's the first time I've had extras on a Groupon.
-
01-19-25 16:02 #9580Senior Member

Posts: 144Candy on Holgate
Finally tired of "researching" here, I decided to take the plunge (so to speak) and go to Candy in search of the fabled Kung P**why. I tried mid-afternoon Friday last, but saw three cars in the parking lot, and thought better of it. Returned this morning, and there was only one, so it was game on.
Was immediately greeted by Lisa, who fit the bill for what I was looking for: young looking with some nice, firm tits (couldn't tell if bolt-ons or real) and a teal blue camisole / dress. Was ushered to a room and found the negotiation brief: 1/2 hr. Massage "with everything" for $$. Settled on the spot and Lisa left with the fees. I got undressed and she soon returned. I told her we could skip the massage and go straight to the "boom-boom", which she pantomimed with a grin and a twinkle in her eye. She caught sight of my member and gasped, miming with her two index fingers as if I was a horse. This is the first time I've ever had a provider do more than give a passing mention of junior's size (I think I'm "slightly bigger than average" and for a second there, I thought she was going to have second thoughts. But, she soldiered on without any further misgivings.
Lisa likes to tweak your nipples, which I'm not a huge fan of, but you can't blame a girl for trying. As she gave me a quick alcohol wipe, she began a BBBJ which started out quite a bit more toothy than I'd like. While squeezing those firm, bulbous tits, I used the other hand to take her hand and suck on her fingers the way I wanted her to work on me. The hummer got better pretty quick.
I laid her down astride the massage table and went in on her unshaven quim. She was tasty and clean. Soon, she began clasping her feet against the sides of my head and offering vocal encouragement, while my hands roamed freely over her spreadeagled form. She was really nice and toned, not an inch of fat on her. Just one tattoo behind one shoulder. L enjoyed this for several minutes before going to the main event. There was a strategically-placed mirror against one wall, so I set her up for standing doggy with a nice view on the other side of the massage table. I entered smoothly, and she was wet and hot inside. Not the tightest I've ever had, but this made it easy not to finish too quickly. I took my time with each slippery thrust, and got in a few hot flurries, too, while I cupped her boobs from underneath. In return I got some "Omigod"s and "Yeah, baby"s, but these seemed well-rehearsed. Which is fine, as long as she wasn't NOT enjoying it.
We switched again to an asian cowgirl, and she turned into the Energizer Bunny. I didn't want to finish this way, so reset for the doggy, this time with only one leg up on the table. I really enjoyed the angle, and the full access to her girlish form. After a variety of satisfying strokes, I finally unloaded for the win.
On the way out, Lisa called for another of her co-workers, and a face appeared from behind a curtain. Cute, but had a bit of acne. Didn't see any of her body on the way out.
Overall, I'd rate this a positive first visit. I'll be honest, in the lead-up to this visit, I was considering some of the Agency Asians over on the GPS board. I could at least see what I would presumably be getting. But, I did get enough info from this forum to convince me to trust in the reputation Candy has gotten here. As a gesture of giving back, I offer this review which might help another monger decide to get off the fence as well. Enjoy. I sure did.
-
01-19-25 14:13 #9579Banned Member

Posts: 39I has been a while since I have been to that place but.
I used to get BBBJ / CIM there regularly, so yes there is more there, or at least can be, than HE but never FS.
Originally Posted by NamesteRay
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 12:11 #9578Senior Member

Posts: 371Lisa definitely very GND with naturals; and Momo quite hot with bolt-ons. Also for those interested, Momo is looking for a fake marriage for green card purposes and willing to pay.
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]
I thought Wendy at Love was the better looking of the three. She's gone for a few days in the middle of the month but should be back.
-
01-17-25 20:42 #9577Senior Member

Posts: 2036Yes, the second thing. I pay when I get inside the room with the girl that's going to take care of me.
Originally Posted by WordOfGad
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 19:07 #9576Senior Member

Posts: 30RE: Massage house fee and tips
That's a great way to look at it. Ever had any issues with girl getting full tip? Do do that just when girl giving massage checks you in?
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 18:25 #9575Senior Member

Posts: 92This is not a FS shop. For a long time they have offered usually better than average looking girls for HE only.
Originally Posted by NamesteRay
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 18:09 #9574Senior Member

Posts: 51Bamboo Spa Tigard
I stopped by at this place. Very nice inside, pleasant lady, but just a good massage. Nothing extra at this time.
Originally Posted by Benson008
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 17:01 #9573Senior Member

Posts: 2036I don't put much thought into the separation, also I don't like negotiating on the table, having to get up go get my wallet etc. When I get in the room I pay up front 200 for an hour 170 for a half hour, tell them I want everything. If I get pushback, I know I can walk out, the next shop will be happy to see me. If there's an exceptional reason, I remember what a friend said which is an extra 20 will usually turn a frown upside down. Never be afraid to walk away from a GPS attitude.
Originally Posted by WordOfGad
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 16:26 #9572Senior Member

Posts: 30Massage house fee and tips
Just wanted to throw out question for you all?
Do you consider house fee for massage and tip for service or house fee as part of service tip? I always considered house fee for massage and atmosphere. Service tip for everything else.
Thoughts?
-
01-17-25 15:10 #9571Regular Member

Posts: 13Sounds like a Linda I've been looking for that was at Sakura but there would be one give away. Did she have one tooth that was discolored? She was still cute it would just be an identifier and I'll have to look her up if so.
Originally Posted by Safrony42
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 12:57 #9570Senior Member

Posts: 350New Place in Tigard
I was driving south on 99 and saw a new place opened near Greenburg and 99. The flag was up but no window dressing yet. I mention this wondering if someone has given this place a try. It is very close to home for me.
-
01-17-25 12:19 #9569Senior Member

Posts: 144Can you give a bit more info?
Your review is frustratingly short of informative. "some fun"? Was that HE only, or FS? Translated french, or without beret? What was the all-up rate, and did you have to haggle? Was there an option to skip the massage and just go to the fun right away? And the "you *believe* all naturals" . What was the cup size? Do you believe they're all natural based on looking (through clothing), or feeling?
Originally Posted by RubATubTub
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





