Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 239 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 289 339 739 1239 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 37314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33744

    Catalina

    Found a new legit Latina and I had a blast. She does have a friend for doubles but I didn't partake because I didn't know that was an option until I got there. SM's can RM me for the info.

  2. #33743
    Quote Originally Posted by TholeJosh123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen blaze? The giant fake tit older woman. She's about 50 black hair giant fake tits. I haven't seen her ads in a while and multiple numbers she has goes straight to voicemail. I'm a regular and she would always answer me. She hasn't in a while. Anyone know what's goin on? Or can tell me the last time they've seen her?
    Have you actually seen her? She seems difficult to reach at times. I tried to send me a PM but your mailbox is full.

  3. #33742

    Stolen OF girl pics

    Quote Originally Posted by RVAPunk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I texted and the response gave me the heebie jeebies. Trying to find out if she's real or not, seems like a scam or a sting.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sunflower2
    Those pics are stolen off of an OF girl named Slimthickn. I reported the page on tryst and I even DM'd the girl on twitter asking if it was her and she said no, and thanked me for telling her.

  4. #33741

    She is a streetwalker not escort

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    Pretty bad news I tried to post about before but my post was taken down. So if you see Maddie and friends I would message me asap. This is pretty much anyone on midlo or around 20 years old at this point. I introduced Maddie here awhile back before she started posting.
    We get it, she played you and probably stole from you, she is a streetwalker that you were trying to be her white knight. It sucks, happens to a few mongers. We learn and move on. You say she has something but have no proof, we all know the risk with Streetwalkers or even escorts.

  5. #33740

    Maddy Vs Maddie

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    Pretty bad news I tried to post about before but my post was taken down. So if you see Maddie and friends I would message me asap. This is pretty much anyone on midlo or around 20 years old at this point. I introduced Maddie here awhile back before she started posting.
    I think there are two different ones. The one I was was the 27 yo Maddy not the 21 yo Maddie. All in all always play it safe which I did.

  6. #33739

    20 year old Maddie and friends around Midlo highly recommend to avoid

    Pretty bad news I tried to post about before but my post was taken down. So if you see Maddie and friends I would message me asap. This is pretty much anyone on midlo or around 20 years old at this point. I introduced Maddie here awhile back before she started posting.

  7. #33738

    Any help would be appreciated

    Recently saw Lynn which I haven't probably since covid 2021 or so. Great time as usual, Gotten bit older but she aims to please and all my stress was released. Been out of game for couple of years and looking for black Brittany use to stay east end or sometimes at hotel on midlo she had nice little bubble butt pain in ass but once you got her going it was fantastic. Looking for a slim ebony but seems lot of fakes on stg and a whole bunch of ACS which you never get anything under 50. Don't really care about monkey handled them before so not concerned. Use to see couple of providers off nine mile Tinka I think. Use to see high end one from Florida she called herself Nova. Guessing they all gone. Well gunna try and find something to hit and I'll report back when I do. Good luck to all head on swivel.

  8. #33737

    No I'm good

    Quote Originally Posted by DudeOffLame  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, IrideAss65 shared the correct post. It looks like her thick friend took over the posts on the link I shared. Maddy is the thin one and she will facetime verify before meeting up. I was thrown off by the body achne but overall she was cute. I just avoided looking at it. I can share her number if you dm.
    No I'm good, But thanks.

  9. #33736

    Copy and paste

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    When I go to the link it's pics of a great big lady.
    Copy and paste the link or just to to the site and search. That's what I did and found it. Looks like she's rooming with the chubby girl bubbles.

  10. #33735

    Expensive

    Quote Originally Posted by Rushing  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Lot of reviews and flags. https://callescort.org/804-386-1537.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushing  [View Original Post]
    snip
    https://archive.ph/sga3z https://archive.ph/Bi4VD.
    https://i.ibb.co/QCyCPtf/20250118-164401.jpg
    Yo confundirse cuando estos mujer rutina jugar estpidos juegos.

  11. #33734

    Reviews

    Has anyone seen this one? Lot of reviews and flags. https://callescort.org/804-386-1537.

  12. #33733

    Thin?

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    I think this is who he saw. The same one you posted about.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/brief/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/1?search=maddy
    When I go to the link it's pics of a great big lady.

  13. #33732

    The right Maddy

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    There are at least 3 other thin girls in all those pics. One black and two white.
    Yeah, IrideAss65 shared the correct post. It looks like her thick friend took over the posts on the link I shared. Maddy is the thin one and she will facetime verify before meeting up. I was thrown off by the body achne but overall she was cute. I just avoided looking at it. I can share her number if you dm.

  14. #33731

    Emerson / Unicorn

    Met up with her last night again. I swear it gets better every time I see her. She definitely matched my energy. Rode me like she was running from uncle LOL. Pulling hair slapping ass and she was telling me harder while she was throwing it back. She whimpered when I boarded the flight to Greece. Still so tight. Still at Richmond Inn. Super wet pussy. Great head. Tight backdoor. IMHO best value in town (looks age price). Wish she would get a better place but she says she's comfortable there and won't be in the game long. To each their own I guess. Might bust another one in her tonight.

    Happy hunting.

  15. #33730

    He said Maddy

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    There are at least 3 other thin girls in all those pics. One black and two white.
    I think this is who he saw. The same one you posted about.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/brief/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/1?search=maddy

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape